Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It (1354 Views)

Abuja Businesses To Be Taxed For Using Generators / How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit) / An App That Pays You For Answering & Asking Question, Chatting ,daily Bonuse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello everyone, i just cane across this chatting app that pays you for using it, it was introduced to me by one our patient, i did my research on it and discovered it is legit, I spent time on YouTube watching in how it works and pays, it is owned by one of this crypto coin company, I think they said it was launched on pancake swap or metaverse, those who sabi this crypto thing will understands well, it pays you every 30mins when you use it, the coin is in ppm and I think 1ppm is $0.60 now, you will have to withdraw with BNB wallet and send to usdt to sell. Attached is the screenshot of the app.

1 Like

Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
My current earning

Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
This app is free, you ain't paying for it, you can also buy the ppm in pancake swap or so if you want, i just a started last year and they are still working on it, the more you use it the more your earning.
When i watched YouTube i was seeing people that have made over $50,000 plus from it. The withdrawal is monthly and has percentage.
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
See how this person made over $70k from using this app.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAkgop6mXDQ&t=10s
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
You can drop your mail or number and I'll message you on how to download and use it since nairaland doesn't support dropping of links
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by Karsun24(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Karsuntimothy8@gmail.com i am interested sir
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by blessedsam508: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please am interested my email address is samueljoseph50864@gmail.com
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by Lekly: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Am interested in the business. my Gmail is otitojuleke3@gmail.com chat me up
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by Queenlyz: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lizjoe042@gmail.com
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by rapboi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is my email I'm interested haliudammyblast@gmail.com
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 3:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Karsun24:
Karsuntimothy8@gmail.com
i am interested sir
Lekly:
Am interested in the business. my Gmail is otitojuleke3@gmail.com chat me up

rapboi:
Queenlyz:
Lizjoe042@gmail.com
rapboi:
Mail sent. Please it's advisable to download the apk file first, and if you find it hard to install, you can download from app store or play store
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by raypapy(m): 3:57am On Sep 25, 2022
raypappy0405@gmail.com
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by hefelove(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2022
raypapy:
raypappy0405@gmail.com
Sent
Re: A Chatting App That Pays You For Using It by kamokaze10(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ojb636@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily? / I Need Someone To Partner With In Business / 500k To Start Bizz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.