Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala (9142 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by naikeboy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
E go chock u
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by asanausana91: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2022
darkwan:

people that voted buhari twice,will consider votin apc....

because you hate somebody,doesnt mean everybody else must hate am too....

sorry....
reality doesnt work that way....
you even have the audacity to mention northerners....
the same northerners you people were callin names just some few months ago....

anyways,it will not matter....
obi has the talent to fvckup....
iam not a zombiedient. Iam proudly Atikulated.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Emilo(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Which LG areas will Obi win in Lagos?

You better com Lagos State yourself and stop letting people deceive you.

Go and check how Buhari lost Abuja in that years election with Goodluck.
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Prosper91(m): 4:16am On Sep 24, 2022
internet:
good morning. I will be one of the most happiest man in Nigeria if Obi wins the 2023 presidential election. But i see Atiku emerging as the next Nigerian president. By my analysis if Obi win SE with a wide margin, and wins SS with a small margin. He Obi will do well in NC, but i am very sure Obi will not win SW, NW & NE. Put into consideration the voting strength of SE/SS/NC where obi will perform well against the voting strength of SW/NW/NE where he will fail.
But Atiku is not winning all of those other regions because there are other candidates on the ballot
Re: 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala by Prosper91(m): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Bomboiy:

God bless you bro, I have a friend from the Town with Okowa himself and she told me specifically that Obi is very strong there and might win Delta. But an anonymous account on nairaland has been telling me that PDP will win SS.

How can anyone think that southerners will vote a Fulani Muslim ahead of another southern Christian.
Obi's movement across the SS is like an earthquake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre / We Remain Unshaken By Appeal Court Judgement – Delta APC / EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N19bn Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.