Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,722 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74833 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by CalabarPikin: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Corridon: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.

611 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Calmcool(f): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by ayourbamie: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sad, she won't live to learn from this.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Givemehope(f): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
I wished she survived this to learn a lesson.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Apus: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sad.

Now she has lost her position as wife and most importantly as Mother to her children.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Shalommy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chaii... Now that she's gone, what's her gain? Left for other married women to learn. No rip.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Mindlog: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by justdogitto: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...

125 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Righthussle: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na mumu kill this one.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Jflex07(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any of these deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by inoki247: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
I no know how this woman take dey different from wu commit suicide.....

Village people really get time reason her mata ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Dalil8: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Don't stick ur nose in someone else's business especially when that person is ur husband.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by jimetagambo: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
The kind of news that comes out of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by nkemoma(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
What will she tell God now

Was it worth it?

Cheating is Bad but Living life is sweet..

She could have walked out or work it out now she decided to end untimely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by olisaEze(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Side chic spiritualist don finally win! In her bid to save her marriage she has lost her life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Kaycee54321(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
If you can't stick to one partner, why get into a monogamous marriage?

If you can't "love and cherish till death do you part", why get into marriage to begin with? Why lie on the altar while exchanging vows?

I don't understand. I really don't.

Now the woman has carried the pain of betrayal to her grave. If they have kids, what will the kids become? Products of toxic misogyny? Cynics?

Humans.

I'm tired.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
She overreacted... endangering her own life just to catch a cheating husband wasn't worth it at all. Rip to her.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Tobi3k4(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
On point
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by obajoey(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
hmm
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by NobleAngell(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Well, there's nothing to say concerning the woman again, SHE'S DEAD. As for the man, I'm not sure he will get over this in a hurry. It will haunt him for a while.

Important lesson for those women who put their lives at risk because of husband.

Finally, May God punish every side chick of any married man out there especially if the wife was never anyone's side chick in the past.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by gasparpisciotta: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
The man will forever be guilty of causing his wife’s death

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Givemehope(f): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.