Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74829 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by ObaloluwaTel(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
So sad cry

May God continue to keep us away from accident,be it home or road accident. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Favvybillionz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
So sad cry cry
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Illegal1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Problem no dey finish..
wetin pain me be say she no witness tinubu victory...
Rip to her..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Harmattan123(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.
And the spirit of the dead wife will hurt them down grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Grandmeister(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
As long as your husband provides food, shelter, clothing and sexual satisfaction for you just ‘comot eye for soldier salary’. As long as he plays his full role as a husband just enjoy your marriage. But una no go hear word, na joblessness dey cause woman to start FBI investigation on hier husband, wetin you wan find? And men, it is better to tow the path of Yul edochie and just make the other woman your wife, the heavens will NOT fall!

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Josbreed: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

Why was the man running away immediately he sighted his wife?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by JaskanFactor: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
People need to stop treating thier partner like possession, always leave that cage open.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Iamcrypto: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
A jealous woman is a dangerous animal

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Some women sha.

Which kind chase?

I doubt, this incident may be the reason he changes even if he remarries.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Pettycarol: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ha! Jealousy oh! Y u won't have allow it to take ur life now u have created a very good way for the other woman
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Advancedman(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?

Madam na una GENDER O she will force marry the man Sharp Sharp as consolation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by VanDerWaalforces: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Now that she's gone, what's her gain? Left for other married women to learn. No rip.
No RIP? Na person die so. Hmmmm! 'Uju Anya' is here again!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ade3131: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?

You watch Nollywood movies too much. Wake up my dear. This is no fiction. Life doesn't always turn out like that in the real world.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jesus shocked , what did I just read now , the so called side chick fit be married woman like herself , except if the man no get children only he go marry another wife put for that house , if the children allow another wife to that house , no be their mama born dem.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by cremedelacreme: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
All these desperate housewives. She saw her husband with a side chick and she couldn't even wait for him to return home. Thank God she didn't kill other innocent road users during her James Bond chase. RIP to her

10 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by sulakishop(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
May her soul rest in hell
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stupid woman! The marriage she was protecting has now broken beyond repair! The children now have lost their mother eternally and possibly their father! Abi how will they ever forgive their father knowing he somehow caused their mother's death? The kids sef might be psychologically damaged! Whew!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Natbrowny: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Real story

I was in front of my house that day.

A male rooster dey pursue one hen. In running process. Dem enter road. D hen crossed successfully. But bike jam d male. D male died instantly. But I was baffled. Coz anoda male was already in the same place d female ran. As soon as d hen crossed. D other male climb jeje, nack d level, meanwhile d main bros wey start don die.

I learnt somtin that day.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Advancedman(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!

Talking about blame has negate your initial valid point has no proof of assertion of whom the man is with at the spar.
Mind you jealous partners especially female Can drive away a man's destiny helper.
I know this firsthand even as a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by OKOATA(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Old story.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Advancedman(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick st spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Obakoolex(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
undecided
Shalommy:
Chaii... Now that she's gone, what's her gain? Left for other married women to learn. No rip.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by lomprico(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.

QED
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Quodseverismete: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
The woman is a staff of Magistrate court Calabar, she died not less than 3hours ago at Navy Victory hospital.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by NaijaCover(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
The husband will regret this in future, But the woman went so far.
Men learn how to manage your wife
Women learn how to manage your husband.
Is not do or die affair
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by goslowgoslow(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
faithfull18:
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.
You are more promiscuous! Olodo! Is the woman she cheated with not also promiscuous?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Advancedman(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The man will forever be guilty of causing his wife’s death

Take it back
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Advancedman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Harmattan123:

And the spirit of the dead wife will hurt them down grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Trash
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by adecz: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
See as you end your life because
of uncontrolled jealousy❓

You have now paved the way for the
side chick to come home officially
and replace you forever.✌️✌️✌️✌️

What a needless death❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by NobleAngell(f): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Women will never cease to amaze and amuse me. Just like I once witnessed first hand, a woman who threatened to drink petrol because her husband wanted to take a second wife. She wasn't even joking, I had to run to call for help because I happened to be visiting them that day. Since then, I dey avoid that house. Why would you want to take your life over a man? I honestly don't get it. Were you dead before you met him? Or you were born with him?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.