Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74853 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Helpout12345: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Promiscuous husband has finally killed his wife.

Elders say a Promiscuous spouse will either kill self or the partner.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by CoolAmbience(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
faithfull18:
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.

She nor understand life...

Everything no be by gragra...

If you die, life goes on.

People must learn to appreciate that life is precious, and can only be lived once.

As much as we can, let's preserve our lives with peace of mind.

If your wife wan end you...discharge am, women plenty for outside; if your husband wan ruin you, leave am, men never finish for the world.

We no say death go come, but no kill yourself over another person, wey no send you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anxiety and stress every where.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Fearyourcreator: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Now the husband will marry the side chick to replace his dead wife.
If the man no get money she fit dey do like that?
Na money kill am ... No be love
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Fearyourcreator: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.
The one that died sef na money kill am ...
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Stanleyq: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!
Then, why was the man running?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Stanleyq: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
na waa 4 U o
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Oceanjagaban: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2022
What a sin thing
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Sunnyski: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2022
faithfull18:
Promiscuous men, mtshew. She should have left them.

Aunty faithful pls tell us the moral lesson.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Sunnyski: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Givemehope:
I wished she survived this to learn a lesson.

I wish so too

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by SugarGirl44(f): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine?

All these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone.

No all these married men will not leave people's girlfriends and daughters alone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Truthfulj(m): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Now side chick go become full chicken now.
Married men with side chick. Una weldone o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Emytexboy(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2022
See what cows are doing in people's farm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuUVGcOu_E
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Kobicove(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2022
This stupid idiot just killed herself for nothing undecided
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Lee213: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2022
She just created space for the side chick
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by toprealman: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2022
RIP madam. Same people that advised that Osinachi should have left her husband but they stayed back.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by mysticwarrior(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
good observation.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by juman(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2022
A mumu wife.
She lost her life chasing shadow.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Rajosh(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2022
There's still no proof that she's his side chick. She killed herself.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by juman(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2022
I remember when I was young, a woman usually carried me along in the evening/night to chase around her husband hotspot looking to catch him with ladies red-handedly.
We never caught him. Probably smarter.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by CheapHomes1: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2022
From the pictures of the mangled car, I can only imagine the speed
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by juman(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2022
You can hire private investigator to give you photo and video evidence.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by hush15: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl

I keep saying it, women, learn to share with other women.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by boxypane(m): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Eteka1:
She is a staff of Magistrate court Calabar, she died 3hours ago at Navy Victory hospital, Calabar.
Oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ashly4shegs: 1:08am On Sep 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?

The side chick of nowadays will gather what is more than liver and marry the man well, knowing fully well that the dead wife lack the sense of patience.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by dazzlingd(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2022
So unfortunate, avoidable death
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by GistFullGround: 1:17am On Sep 19, 2022

Her life is gone because she only wants the prick!

Greed does not pay; Nonsense...

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by layzie: 1:23am On Sep 19, 2022
juman:
I remember when I was young, a woman usually carried me along in the evening/night to chase around her husband hotspot looking to catch him with ladies red-handedly.
We never caught him. Probably smarter.

Your mom? Cos I'm wondering why a stranger or even an acquaintance would carry you for such

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by olibeans: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2022
This is why Afrịka is backwards because our women are not forward thinking.

I pray she recovers and learns from her mistake. African men are naturally polygamous. He's your husband no doubt but if he chooses not to keep his tail between his legs, that's between him and his God. A brawl isn't gonna stop him. Never.

Trust oyibo woman, a divorce will be waiting for him when he gets home or if she's that temperamental, a pistol.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by bigiyaro(m): 2:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Stuupid woman...died for nothing now life goes on.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ofolete: 2:17am On Sep 19, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
Therefore it resulted to 'an eye witnesses and confirmed death'? Since her majesty, the Queen died her language is no more here.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Corridon: 2:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

If the man no get money she fit dey do like that?
Na money kill am ... No be love
Na so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.