Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar (74871 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Das1mama: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Very USELESS man!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Fearyourcreator: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Na so.
Women no dey most times fight for husband like that if the man no get money... Not even this times... Na conditional love
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Tegabadguy(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
can dey arrest the husband
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by OvertheTop(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Natbrowny:
Real story

I was in front of my house that day.

A male rooster dey pursue one hen. In running process. Dem enter road. D hen crossed successfully. But bike jam d male. D male died instantly. But I was baffled. Coz anoda male was already in the same place d female ran. As soon as d hen crossed. D other male climb jeje, nack d level, meanwhile d main bros wey start don die.

I learnt somtin that day.
'

wetin you learn?

Never Pursue your Goal?
Wait for your Goal to come and meet you? shocked
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
I bow o
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by blahc007: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
justdogitto:
Whoever posted this was there when she saw the husband with the supposed side chick at spar...The person was also there to confirm the speed at which she was driving and the person was also there when the husband dropped the supposed side chick...The person was also there to confirm the death...
I been wan ask this question oo ..I come see your comment.....abeg God go bless your intelligent mind jare ....

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Stevo35: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
007 gone wrong so sad.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by kelspinall(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
men sef,how una dey de comfortable to marry and still cheat, relationship is another thing but marriage is something deep but idiots sees it as nothing..now she's gone..

gals why are you soo comfortable dating a married man,shey you no wan marry..tufiakwa..ajoo ife

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by bepositive11: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?

I won't be surprised if the side chick marries him. Lots of foolish women out there. Yul's second wife is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by bepositive11: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jflex07:
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any of these deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.

Men who cheat deserve to be cheated on. The wife should find a side guy too.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by nedekid: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Quite sad. This lady just lost her life for nothing really. You have a problem with your spouse, settle it when you get home. You actually have no business with the other party.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
How did you know what happened? Did the unconscious wife tell you before the accident? Or was it the husband that told you after dropping off the side chick?
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Calmcool:
Can you imagine? Just like that?

Na family don enter serious crisis including the side chick.

[bAll these useless girls will not leave people's husbands alone[/b].

So if you're married and a useless girl comes to you and shows interest in dating you, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by AlphaTaikun: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
CalabarPikin:
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

"The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

Narrating what happened, Stephen said "I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she's unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

"She's was rushed to the hospital and have been confirmed death after several effort to safe her life"

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/pfbid02bMfTGnKFWaX15CjX8VogoF7x3i6tu3E9kHX5Qpa3kj7ptDX7KvpJE2wRVGLZadTLl/?app=fbl
How do these so-called bloggers know the hubby was cheating?

Too much fake news circulating online.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by mrkings84(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Too much of Telemundu led to this, mayher soul find solace in God
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by semanose: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Mindlog:

And you think the side chick will gather liver to marry the man? She will certainly disappear from the man's life as friends and family will strongly advise her not to. You think if the man already have children with the late wife, the children will not make the life of the side chick (now promoted to a wife) a living hell?

My gender, they'll surprise you.

I've seen this playout several times.

She will marry the man whenever she can
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by ubimagos: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
OP change your title to "supposedly cheating husband"
as much as it is not a sign of cheating if your husband drives with a lady (it could have been his sister/mother or simply a colleague), her reaction is the reason why she is where she is....thus BOTH should be blamed!
Many women abuse their husbands. This I have seen, meanwhile, most abusive wives are cheat who don't allow their husbands go near their mobile phones but the husbands can't make calls in peace not even to family members, this I have seen , too.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by kay29000(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2022
justdogitto:

Lol! I was wondering the same thing. The person must be omnipresent
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by Dynmyt: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:

No, we will never marry side chicks. Instead, we will find another woman and marry. Side chicks will always remain side chicks. Talking from known close experiences
Tell that to the now King Charles.
Re: Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar by armyofone(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
jimetagambo:
The kind of news that comes out of Nigeria.

Remember the Texas dentist who flattened her husband with Mercedes benz after she caught him and his mistress in hotel? Watched it on 20/20, Snapped / ID.

Such news are everywhere - humans

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.