Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Get A Scholarship To Study Filmmaking Courtesy Of Mastercard Foundation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get A Scholarship To Study Filmmaking Courtesy Of Mastercard Foundation (420 Views)

Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Scholarship To Study Filmmaking Courtesy Of Mastercard Foundation by BinamRex: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys,

Are you interested in filmmaking? A foremost Nigerian film academy is partnering with Mastercard foundation to train young Nigerians in the following areas of filmmaking:
1. Cinematography
2. Audio post production
3. Screenwriting
4. The business of film
5. Editing
6. Set design

All the beneficiaries of the scholarship would get a free tablet and free data for the duration of the course. I got my tablet last week and I was supposed to start last week, but for some reason, it was postponed to the 26th of September.

Here is how you can apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fbOZYclUo

Re: How To Get A Scholarship To Study Filmmaking Courtesy Of Mastercard Foundation by sageb: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
@BinamRex if the scholarship is genuine why not
Post the facilitator/institute name The mode of application the requirements website link to apply
Post it here so that anyone that opens your thread will be well informed.
Re: How To Get A Scholarship To Study Filmmaking Courtesy Of Mastercard Foundation by AlissonSims: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Scholarships are amazing opportunities to follow your filmmaking dreams without breaking the bank. If you're passionate about it, definitely check out the 1-year cinematography course at Prague Film Institute (https://www.praguefilminstitute.cz/1-year-cinematography-course/). They might have some fantastic scholarship options too.

(1) (Reply)

D. S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Rectorship: Gov. Abiodun, Pls Do It Right Now / The Relationship Between Power And Authority / Can I Switch From Social Science To Pure Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.