Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,132 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge (31255 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Eko o ni ba je.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
omenka:
Didn't you people once threaten to do so and went ahead to create one fake nairaland-like forum when Rule 9 was reviewed bavk then to say the secessionist actions won't be tolerated on this site?

Whatever happened to that site? Aren't you people there giving us the middle fingers anymore? Or just like every other thing that concerns you lot, you've used some nonsensical in-house bickering and fight for supremacy to ruin it? When Suzan Ade Coker did something similar, your brothers ran to create a thousand IGBO RantHQ in protest.

Where are all these today?

Y'all should get over yourselves already. It's irritating.

We will never allow you guys to succeed with your propaganda, we will infiltrate that's the mission.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by owagbeba: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2022
ngozika2us:
Everything about this bridge is just beautiful.

My dear... when you get there, it’s not as beautiful as it appears. Aboki don use shit scatter the roads infront of LASU (badagary road side), across to Franklass road it’s as terrible as it gets. On the side heading the Volks is complete filth and mad agberos. The Iyana Iba market right next to the bridge is just horrid.

I wonder why the state let infrastructures go to ruin. Just look at how they have destroyed the newly built bus stops along the road to Ikeja Along.

-The fences have been pulled
-Facade of the bus stop have been taken off
-Roofing sheets stolen

What’s left is just the carcass of the structure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by AmazingELixir: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin

Lolzz you kukuma calm down..try pally one those mods just like the man from Akwa ibom state that his threads about developments in his state is always hitting front page.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Oejozeff(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Commander0: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Wike, biggy man come see flyover not the bridges your building in PH city.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Apst: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Road federal and state government dey work since 2009 for Lagos yet never complete until now then you open your mouth to spew trash.

OmoManU:
Someone should show us a single achievement of Obi that is like this. Nonsens*.
Person no get single achievement and he want to lead an already dying nation, yeye
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Bluffly: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2022
The roads are good but alternative means of clean safe and efficient means should be side by side. Development must have a community perspective
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Nosayer: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
Person no get single achievement and he want to lead an already dying nation, yeye

Before y'all didn't take him serious. He doesn't have structure, who's he? Etc

But now, you're all scared and every little thing "Obi". Even when he's not supposed to be in the topic.

This is how people win. When they become the object of discussion and headache for their naysayers.

Nigerians are behind him not because of his stellar performance but because he's got a cleaner slate than all your masters put together and you can't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Positiveminds(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1571563548530073606?t=kQmb6dl1drZrENLGqnV9lg&s=19

Liars. This video doesn't in anyway represent what is on ground. There is much work going on there, not from Lagos state government. It is ECOWAS project. Efforts are being made to make road network from Lagos state to neighbouring countries more attractive.

Just came back from Lagos last week and passed through that axis. Connecting to Okokomaiko from there is difficult because of the ongoing project. The video presented here is false representation of what is there now. Ndi ara!
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by JustPowerApps(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1571563548530073606?t=kQmb6dl1drZrENLGqnV9lg&s=19

Geez! This is cool, back in 2020, I was there to visit my sister living in Badagry, there was no flyover all the way from Iyana Iba to Seme, the environment was damn! rough.

The only side I could say is a little tidy nah that Agbara side, even that one , person gaz enter the estate before one can see a good road. Election don come now, dem suddenly remember Iyana Iba needs a flyover cool

They should sha see to gbaji river also, that place is scary, how can they leave a waterway that massive to be overgrown with weeds.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:
Very impressive.

More will certainly come.

Nothing like that video in Iyana iba please.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Dadadididacontr: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Awon atoke ohun rin wa.
They are good in condemning good things, they compare and regards good thing as being bad;
In their various hime state called Village, they hardly see what they see in South west Nigeria.

They had a plan to codemn Tinubu since 2020 but they have failed

In Yoruba land; We are not slaves to Our leaders but we hate insult or abuses to our elders.

God bless lagos state, God Bless South- west Nigeria, God blessNigeria and God bless those who wish to be bless.
omenka:
Lagos is growing in leaps and bounds daily and we love everything we see happening there.

It is the duty and responsibility of all Lagosians and indeed Yorubas to protect that city from further destruction in the name of endsars or any other pretentious civil rights movements.

Imagine all that was lost during Endsars wasn't lost. The BRT buses and stations that were burnt, private businesses that were looted and burnt to the ground, etc.

It hurts me anytime those images cross my mind.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
Nice work

The video is a lie. The job hasn't gotten to 10% of that video

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Lanretoye(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

But Soludo's 60km roads built was posted on front page before this one.

Stop being a bigot.
don't mind the fool,igbo no fit develop their own site?...an average hausa man thinks better than these people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
With the high revenue generated in lagos state the capital infrastructure should be more.

That video is a lie. Nothing like that video in Iyana iba. Yes construction is on going but that video is a lie.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Iamthoney(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
miyagi01:
Lagos as the best road network in Nigeria. Eko for show! Always leading. Thank God for a visionary leader like Tinubu
You don go Kano?
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Kilometres: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
With the high revenue generated in lagos state the capital infrastructure should be more.

Stale...
Why didnt Obi hu Lie, use his China system to improve Anambra revenue generation?
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Olayetan(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:

Who told you that's state project?
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Jomonix: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Memyselfu2009:

Yet it will be tolled
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Olayetan(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome! Real estate on that axis is about to experience a boom like the Lekki and Epe axis. Lagos is in safe hands and has always been in safe hands.
God bless my Lagos state and Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Real estate can never boom in that area regardless of the road constructions there

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Ifakiland(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
Ode lagos to badagry project is an ecowas project not apc project.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Ifakiland(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Ekpekus(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

As beautiful and welcoming as this interchange without traffic lights, the purpose will not yield the maximum benefits.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Don't be deceived. The place doesn't look sleek, clean and decongested as it looks in the photos. It's all a hoax. That place is one of the most stressful, rough and dirtiest places I have ever encountered in my life. I always have a panic attack whenever I visit there. Mad graphics down the drain. Sanwo-Olu isn't working.

Just my feedback.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome! Real estate on that axis is about to experience a boom like the Lekki and Epe axis. Lagos is in safe hands and has always been in safe hands.
God bless my Lagos state and Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

I hope they put up nice and well planned housing not just the anyhow buildings I see in that area.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
The bridge must have traffic light
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by grandstar(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
No road in Lagos should be tolled. It is irresponsible governance and stealing from the masses. Lagos is flush with cash to build and maintain their overpriced infrastructure.

I support tolls. Government needs revenue or financial support in building these infrastructural projects. The money won't just appear out in thin air. Lagos I'm could collect 4 times more in revenue if all paid their taxes.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by ZUBY77(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:

Obi was not the Governor of Ekiti, Osun, and Oyo.

One bridge in Lagos, built by the collective tax of everyone especially Igbos, and you are urinating all over the place.
How many containers do you have in Apapa Wharf? Urchin.
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by Kaybaba5(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:
Very impressive.

More will certainly come.

If we are obidient
Re: Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge by feed70: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2022
OmoManU:
mm

Quiet ur mouth you think say na Lagos state de do this road, this is a world bank project that has be on for over 13yrs now.. from Lagos to Benin,Ghana,Togo this three country don finish their own since na we remain!! U just wan talk Abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov / Oshodi Bus Terminal Decaying, Motorists, Passengers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.