Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (1874 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
M
Re: .. by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Why not use kudas bank or opay bank.

1 Like

Re: .. by Theory2022: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Why not use kudas bank or opay bank.

Na your advice be dis

1 Like

Re: .. by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Theory2022:
Na your advice be dis
Yeah the are the two online banking that I trust this time
Others seems like scam
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2022
I am full of regret. My greatest pains is that, I am trying to borrow less than what I used to have.

I did good but receive bad as my reward cry
Re: .. by Nasri100(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Best advice I will give you is to run from anything loan sharks in Nigeria. Including Carbon, Branch and everything.

They all have crazy interests so in my world they are all Loan sharks.

If you want a loan go to the bank or just hustle to get money for your business.

You are warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Una no dey pay loan that is why loan sharks are very careful who they give loans.Una go even dey boast say una no go pay back because they call your contact to report you for defaulting in payment.

3 Likes

Re: .. by plantainbender(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2022
You can't retrieve your bio-data from them. Did you bother to read their T&Cs while you were at it? You'll be shocked!

Just let it slide since dem no kukuma borrow you shishi.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:
I am full of regret. My greatest pains is that, I am trying to borrow less than what I used to have.

I did good but receive bad as my reward cry
Don't be too quick to label your misadventure. There are more horror to borrowing and having to pay back with an unnegotiable interest.

Luckily, the 3 apps doubles as bank wallets (I know of branch and fairmoney) under the directives of CBN. You could possibly say they follow CBN rules concerning Data privacy and security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Daniel058(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
FROM where do you plan to get the money repay the loan? Are you sure you are going to be able to pay within 30 days. It's very important to be sure you are going to pay on Time. And you re using a new moniker to ask For Help,try use ur Old account, probably someone will be willing to support you.

Mibrondo:
As a young person, I saved up money and had plans to start up a small farm business. Something instantly came up around me and out of kindness, I decided to help the situation with some of the money I want to use for my farm business. It was the help I gave out is what backfire me. I was not able to retrieve back my money from this persons. I regret each time I look at this man in regret and all I see on him was wickedness. Someone that has no conscience at all. A person who will always pay back good with evil.

I decide not to give up but continue to invest everything I had in my farm plans. It was at this breaking point I run to nairaland for little small financial donation. Unfortunately, I was not able to get any dime on nairaland.

I received good advice from Surolog and Olojuobinrin who told me about loan app. I was full of hope again but this was my experience with them. I never even believed I will someday fill my life data info on loan website

1. Branch.com.ng. I download and install their app. Registered, filled all my data, BVN, bank account, street city and state address. I even uploaded a photo and my account verification succeffull. I was only eligible with option of 2000 or 1000 naira. I click option one but I was told I cannot apply for load at gos time. I should try in 30 days later.

2. Carbon.
Since branch reject giving me loan, I download and install carbon app. Registered, and fill all my data, BVN, bank account, resident address including city and state. Uploaded a photo and my account verification successful. I aplied for 10,000 naira, they told me they will get back to me, which they have not.

3.Fairmoney
Since carbon has not respond to me, I then download and install fairmoney app. Registered and fill all my life data, NIN, bank account, resident address including city and state. Uploaded a photo and my account verification succeffull. THEY INSTANTLY DECLINE THEIR LOAN OFFER.

My next move is how to delete my account and datas from all these fake online loan app. Nigeria is a horrible place.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2022
But can't I also delete the accounts?

plantainbender:
You can't retrieve your bio-data from them. Did you bother to read their T&Cs while you were at it? You'll be shocked!

Just let it slide since dem no kukuma borrow you shishi.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Why won't I pay 10k with interest?
I used to have more than that. It was help I gave out that back fire me.

I must surely pay them their money. I am into business that will surely yield results.

Daniel058:
FROM where do you plan to get the money repay the loan? Are you sure you are going to be able to pay within 30 days. It's very important to be sure you are going to pay on Time. And you re using a new moniker to ask For Help,try use ur Old account, probably someone will be willing to support you.

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
OK. I understood.

AmazonABP:

Don't be too quick to label your misadventure. There's more horror in borrowing and having to pay back with an unnegotiable interest.

Lucky, the 3 apps doubles as bank wallets ( I know of branch and fairmoney) under the directives of CBN. You could possibly say they follow CBN rules concerning Data privacy and security.
Re: .. by 22o62021: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
The first time I used fair money

I applied for loan and they instantly gave me 10k to pay 12,700 in one month

2 Likes

Re: .. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Loan apps is not meant to help you, forget those adverts you see everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: .. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2022
I hope you do not have any fund in your account or else sorry be your name.
Mibrondo:
As a young person, I saved up money and had plans to start up a small farm business. Something instantly came up around me and out of kindness, I decided to help the situation with some of the money I want to use for my farm business. It was the help I gave out is what backfire me. I was not able to retrieve back my money from this persons. I regret each time I look at this man in regret and all I see on him was wickedness. Someone that has no conscience at all. A person who will always pay back good with evil.

I decide not to give up but continue to invest everything I had in my farm plans. It was at this breaking point I run to nairaland for little small financial donation. Unfortunately, I was not able to get any dime on nairaland.

I received good advice from Surolog and Olojuobinrin who told me about loan app. I was full of hope again but this was my experience with them. I never even believed I will someday fill my life data info on loan website

1. Branch.com.ng. I download and install their app. Registered, filled all my data, BVN, bank account, street city and state address. I even uploaded a photo and my account verification succeffull. I was only eligible with option of 2000 or 1000 naira. I click option one but I was told I cannot apply for load at gos time. I should try in 30 days later.

2. Carbon.
Since branch reject giving me loan, I download and install carbon app. Registered, and fill all my data, BVN, bank account, resident address including city and state. Uploaded a photo and my account verification successful. I aplied for 10,000 naira, they told me they will get back to me, which they have not.

3.Fairmoney
Since carbon has not respond to me, I then download and install fairmoney app. Registered and fill all my life data, NIN, bank account, resident address including city and state. Uploaded a photo and my account verification succeffull. THEY INSTANTLY DECLINE THEIR LOAN OFFER.

My next move and worries now is how to delete my account and datas from the three fake online loan app.
Re: .. by Chris2863(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
In a few weeks to come, this one will come here to tell us how depressed he is and how loan companies are after his life bla bla bla. You want to borrow 2000 to support your business, what kind of stupid business is that

Mtcheeeew. You no be business man op. If you are looking for pity or free money here, you dey waste your time

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
No I don't. They didn't give me any loan. Their FAQ was full of false promises

AKWATGOLD1:
I hope you do not have any fund in your account or else sorry be your name.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Have sense. I am looking for 9k. You can read but your brain can't comprehend

Please, try and be reasonable in your life.

Chris2863:
In a few weeks to come, this one will come here to tell us how depressed he is and how loan companies are after his life bla bla bla. You want to borrow 2000 to support your business, what kind of stupid business is that

Mtcheeeew. You no be business man op. If you are looking for pity or free money here, you dey waste your time
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
A whole lot of 3k interest?
I didn't know it was so. Their FAQ is full of false promises.

22o62021:
The first time I used fair money

I applied for loan and they instantly gave me 10k to pay 12,700 in one month

Re: .. by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:

2. Carbon.

3.Fairmoney

My next move and worries now is how to delete my account and datas from the three fake online loan app.

So because they did not grant you loan you labelled the 3 foremost loan apps in Nigeria fake?

Go and check yourself, there's a reason why they all denied you!!!
Re: .. by Chris2863(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:
Have sense. I am looking for 9k. You can read but your brain can't comprehend

Please, try and be reasonable in your life.

chronic better, shut your mouth up. You are looking for 9k to boost what stupid business?? Ogbeni, you are looking for a loan company to defraud. Unfortunately, they sensed how fraudulent you are. Real business men don’t collect 9k for business talk of applying for 2k self. So, shut up

Re: .. by UrProguy: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chris2863:
chronic better, shut your mouth up. You are looking for 9k to boost what stupid business?? Ogbeni, you are looking for a loan company to defraud. Unfortunately, they sensed how fraudulent you are. Real business men don’t collect 9k for business talk of applying for 2k self. So, shut up
You did not understand the writeup to be honest, branch usually start from 2k to higher amount same with other loan platforms except https://projectpro.com.ng that gives you the amount you choose if you meet their criteria.

1 Like

Re: .. by obaaderemi: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
If you dig yourself into the problem of loan apps, it will end in disgrace. Run from them.

Look for your#9000 elsewhere. Go and do hard labour to get it. It's better than becoming a debtor. You'll lose your peace of mind and the interest is high.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
So you nor know the meaning of eligibility?

Your ilitracy is on the high rise

Chris2863:
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thank you brondo

I have even emailed them to deactivate all my account. I value my peace.

obaaderemi:
If you dig yourself into the problem of loan apps, it will end in disgrace. Run from them.

Look for your#9000 elsewhere. Go and do hard labour to get it. It's better than becoming a debtor. You'll lose your peace of mind and the interest is high.

1 Like

Re: .. by Chris2863(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:
So you nor know the meaning of eligibility?

Your ilitracy is on the high rise

mtcheeeeew, Oga, I said go and sit down

1 Like

Re: .. by motionarena: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:

2. Carbon.

3.Fairmoney

The 3 apps u mentioned above are not fake.
They are d must organized if u ask me

1 Like

Re: .. by Neduzze5(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:
But can't I also delete the accounts?

Send a mail to branch to delete your account. I once did that and they deleted my account.

Now, for taking a loan, you cannot take a loan when you have not showed workings.

How do I mean?? If you don't have an account that "actively" received money, you would hardly be qualified for any loan from these loan apps.

These three loan companies are some of the best in the country and you can be sure that your data is safe to an extent with them.

However, why you couldn't get anything tangible from them is that upon running your BVN through their backend app, it doesn't show any serious financial activity on all the accounts linked to your BVN.

That's why I always encourage people to open a bank account and use it as much as possible. Because since the loans are uncollateralised, your activity on your bank accounts are what determines if you can get a loan, or not, and how much you can get if you are eligible.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oga. I told you your illitracy is superb. You read but hardly comprehend. Go school, you no go. Go hustle you refuse.

Chris2863:
mtcheeeeew, Oga, I said go and sit down
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
I know. They are of no use to me right now.

motionarena:

The 3 apps u mentioned above are not fake.
They are d must organized if u ask me
Re: .. by sanmisamuel: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mibrondo:

2. Carbon.

3.Fairmoney

One advice I would give you avoid any loan app for now. If you don't you will end up frustrated.

Options for financing

1)Talk to family and friends.

2)The bank you currently using approach them and ask for loan options you can access. Their loan interest rate is little. I know of gtb with 2% interest rate for account holders.

3) buy on credit if possible

4) ask for help online.

Borrowing money from loan shark to start a non existing business is a recipe for disaster

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Bureau De Change License / Great Business You Can Start Less Capital / Small Business In Nigeria You Can Start With Less Than N50,000 And Still Make Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.