Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto (290 Views)

INEC Declares Senator Wamakko Winner Of Sokoto North Senatorial Election / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Notice of Defection!

In the name of Allah the most beneficent and most merciful. I, Nuruddeen Muhammad Mahe popularly known as 'Convener ' hereby announce my resignation from All Progressives Congress (APC) on this day 18th September, 2022.

In light of the above, I wish to also inform my friends and associates that I decided to join the one and only true Democratic Party in Nigeria and Africa at large, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) under the able leadership of the peoples governor, my governor, Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, CFR (Matawallen Sokoto).

My decision to join PDP is not something I planned overnight, it was a decision well taken having studied and understood the political terrain in Sokoto State.

Governor Tambuwal is a leader who proved himself beyond reasonable doubt. The present infrastructural development taking place in various parts of the state is worthy of mention and commendation. His patience, tolerance, perseverance and act of sportsmanship in our political space was enough for every right thinking individual to ponder and judge for himself.

I wish to thank all those that played a role in making sure that I went back home where I belong. I'd like to specifically thanked Hon. Aminu Bala Bodinga (Magajin Garin Bodinga), the father and promoter of youths for his untiring efforts and commitment to the process.

I wish to call on my friends, associates, supporters and well wishers to join me let's come together to rally behind our governor and our gubernatorial candidate to ensure victory in the next coming elections come 2023.

I never recieved the kind of calls of well wishes from my family members, friends and well wishers as I experienced today in my life. I thanked you all for your prayers and goodwishes. To the Facebook family I want to say that you've made my day, Words are not enough to thank you for your show of solidarity.

May Allah subhanahu wata'ala grant us success and victory amin.

Nuruddeen Muhammad Mahe
Convener

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid024YLBj9xoeymQttQ2A2q4pDZ4d6xb5kaD9WTTX6jMxq3ddQ1DpAYusH11WveSJefCl&id=1754877307

Re: Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto by Jostoman: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Very good

1 Like

Re: Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto by Richardonald(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2022
My fellow Comradesgrin

Is Boko Haram the Apc flagbearer, what am I seeing

Baba tilumbu Never win, Dem don sideline am alreadygrin

1 Like

Re: Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto by Bontafa: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Za farosident

Re: Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto by Prince111111: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Future President Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
SATANICALLY666
Food don land

(1) (Reply)

If They Rig Peter Obi Out There Will Be Peace In D SE,SS,NC,& All Over Naija / 2023: Obidient Lagos Rally Better Than APC’s, Okupe Boasts / Lagos used to be a smart city until 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.