Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) (29635 Views)

My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / Put An Egg On It: Upped My Spaghetti Game With A Fried Egg. Super Delicious. / The Best Banana Cake Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
sukkot:
nna maneeeeeeeeee this kain cake wey resembu moimoi

Na so cake wey them bake inside foil dey look like. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by sukkot: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na so cake wey them bake inside foil dey look like. cheesy
oh ok grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Blue86(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ok thanks.
mariahAngel:

You'd have to get measuring cups (with measuring spoons attached) if you don't have a measuring scale.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
No milk?
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehe
Nne, this is not an everyday something, it's more like a weekly treat.

Once you start these things no going back for them.
If you hear the requests they make now, things like Pizza, Burger, etc. grin
I will be like I no blame una, na me start am.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by TonyBby: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
Yum yum yum, I love cakes. Thumbs up, hopefully i’ll try this out soon. I doff my hat for you sha.

Finally you're gonna try something out, where have you been??
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Harmattan123(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are doing well ma

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
TonyBby:

Finally you're gonna try something out, where have you been??
I’ve been around
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by TonyBby: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
I’ve been around

Which axis have you been hanging out at!!
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Bosch10(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
See nicely made cake by a correct Nigerian babe. You are dodging sugar because of erectile dysfunction abi? �
lol.i also thought that way.or what can make a promising young man run away from sugar

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Once you start these things no going back for them.
If you hear the requests they make now, things like Pizza, Burger, etc. grin
I will be like I no blame una, na me start am.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
You're one of the best mummies in the world naa. grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
NnamdiN:
No milk?

I intentionally didn't add milk to it, to know how it'll taste without it (for the benefit of those who are lactose intolerant) and it still tasted so so good.
The recipe is also vegetarian friendly.

You can add milk to yours if you want...especially if the batter is too thick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you. smiley
Welcome!

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

You type in Igbo too? grin

I no even fit understand wetin e write
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ur sugar too much thou, since it's a personal stuff, I rather use 50grm of sugar
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
Ur sugar too much thou, since it's a personal stuff, I rather use 50grm of sugar, dilute am with raw black coffee
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
Ur sugar too much thou, since it's a personal stuff, I rather use 50grm of sugar

The cake will turn out hard and dry because sugar gives it moisture.

In cake making, there are some rules you cannot just break, otherwise, you'd end up with something that isn't cake-ish.
So, it's better you follow the rules, and enjoy small delicious portion, than bend the rules and end up with a tasteless disaster that nobody's gonna enjoy.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
OK madam I learnt something eventhou am not into pastry.. U win
mariahAngel:

The cake will turn out hard and dry because sugar gives it moisture.

In cake making, there are some rules you cannot just break, otherwise, you'd end up with something that isn't cake-ish.
So, it's better you follow the rules, and enjoy small delicious portion, than bend the rules and end up with a tasteless disaster that nobody's gonna enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mariah that look so nice
I love cake so so much grin
I haven't taste banana recipe b4
Am gonna to try it out. And why don't you put milk? I alws love milk in my cake. Nice work smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Mariah that look so nice
I love cake so so much grin

I haven't taste banana recipe b4

Am gonna to try it out. And why don't you put milk? I alws love milk in my cake.

Nice work smiley

I love cakes too, and I'm not sorry about it. grin

You have to taste it o. It's super delicious.

I was going to add milk, then I changed my mind, to know how the basic would taste like, and I wasn't disappointed.
You can totally add milk to yours. It'll take the taste to another level.

Thank you. smiley
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

I love cakes too, and I'm not sorry about it. grin

You have to taste it o. It's super delicious.

I was going to add milk, then I changed my mind, to know how the basic would taste like, and I wasn't disappointed.
You can totally add milk to yours. It'll take the taste to another level.
Lol... That's good.
Ok, am going to try the recipe today
I can't wait to know how it will taste grin grin
Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... That's good.
Ok, am going to try the recipe today
I can't wait to know how it will taste grin grin
Thanks cheesy

I hope yours turn out well.

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

I hope yours turn out well.

You're welcome. smiley
Yeah. I hope too tongue cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
You're one of the best mummies in the world naa. grin

Am just blushing up and down.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

I intentionally didn't add milk to it, to know how it'll taste without it (for the benefit of those who are lactose intolerant) and it still tasted so so good.
The recipe is also vegetarian friendly.

You can add milk to yours if you want...especially if the batter is too thick.
I get coconut head, I no dey hear word. I'll try it and I'll add plenty milk � grin
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by chypotenti(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
mariahAngel:
Banana is my favourite flavour, (if not my most favourite) so sometimes, I think of ways to make something with bananas.

So today, I'll show you how I made some delicious cakes, using fully ripe bananas.

For this recipe, the ingredients I used are:

Flour (300g)
Baking powder (3 teaspoon)
Salt (1/2 teaspoon)

Flavoured margarine (200g)
Sugar (200g)
Eggs (3 big)
Fully ripe Bananas (3 medium)
Vanilla flavour (2 teaspoon)

Picture 1: Flour, baking powder and salt combined.

Pictures 2, 3,4: Creaming the Margarine, sugar, eggs, with vanilla flavour.
ah!!!! And I am just seeing this now, what's your location abeg The cake still remain? mariahAngel

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by oladahunsirose4: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pictures 5, 6: Fully ripe bananas, mashed and added into the margarine mixture.Pictures 5, 6: Fully ripe bananas, mashed and added into the margarine mixture....
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
NnamdiN:
I get coconut head, I no dey hear word. I'll try it and I'll add plenty milk � grin

It's ok. cheesy
You can add milk if you want, but not too much though, so that the batter is not too runny.

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
chypotenti:
ah!!!! And I am just seeing this now, what's your location abeg The cake still remain? mariahAngel

Yours is on the way. smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by Edc1: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oh
Re: See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) by tafat: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nice, I would have really loved to have a taste of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) / Big Size Kenwood Cake Mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.