Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community (70578 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
@ SpecialEdition , you don't even need to type long story bro. I'm also a yorubaman and am voting obi. Don't be surprised if my people rush to attack you and call you ipob grin

There is a NL moderator too who wouldn't like this post. Wait as they hand you a ban because you're saying the truth. I've been banned several times here for doing the same but I don't care. Let them continue. The ends will justify their means . God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by harmonyglobal: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Precise and accurate, weldone NAF
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Trustedapparel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
Chai!

I wish this man was my father grin

Look at how brave, handsome and Gentle he is

This are the kind of men we need as our parent now.

May Allah keep and protect such great men for us.
wawa
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by richie240: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
At least the wailers can clearly see that d Nigerian army are dealing with them (bandits/boko haram) up north.

Not when they now flash their headlamps on ipob aka ugm now, una go begin wail "what of d bandits upnorth". Shebi una eyes dey seeam loud and clear.

Anybody wey do anyhow, na to see 'anyhow'.
He who has ears make e hear!
cool
tishbite42:
North and insecurity

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Focusmind: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
He even has a phone and could make calls. What is the essence of the NIN?

That Pantami, the Minister of Communication is not doing his job. Why haven't they been able to track his calls?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by yungz: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
who took those pictures of bello? and how did the government get his personal photos before the raid?

the raid looks like a preplanned arrangement. the govt wants us to believe he’s dead, well it’s very clear he’s a government puppet with a lot of godfathers.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by nedekid: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am not understanding this? Is this policeman in police uniform, carring a sniper scoped Ak 47, in a supposed building painted in police color a Bello turiji?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by MasterJayJay: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
harmonyglobal:
Precise and accurate, weldone NAF
This one na novice. He escaped, he wasn't killed.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Didi2d(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wait! Which kind bomb dem us?
The bomb no dey catch fire, he go just break block and scatter chair

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by richie240: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nothing is enuff evidence to u lots.
Even if den show u dead bodies una go still say den go borrow d bodies from mortuary for d purpose of propaganda.
Izit not u ipobians again?
Tueh!
cool

dalass:
Nigerian Army officials are clowns.

They are not serious wit any offensive attack. The guy got the intel as usual and evacuated his family to another known place ..

Imagine that 2 aicrafts attacked one building and there are no dead bodies, it is not even showing any signs of being bombed from the sky cool

They should just stop insulting our intelligence
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by atheistandproud(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
3x optical scope on top AKM

grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by begge: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
They should check bubu home
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by juman(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
I believe he enters aso rock without restriction.

He is sponsored by the government and the military leaders.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by ogbonti: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Imagine contracting the Navy SEALs to eliminate this guy; he would not last a week. cool

1 hour he will be dead = precision lazer guided missile

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by ogbonti: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
ogbonti:

1 hour he will be dead
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Dja1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
I just search the name on twitter smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by JOemmy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zabad:
Are you telling me that these people looking like sickle cell patients are harder to defeat than UGM

Don't mind the nigerian military let them keep fooling themselves how can riffraffs like these in their twenties be the ones giving a whole nigerian military a tough time to defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by gotnel: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
How long are we going to tolerate the nonsense from these ragtag forces?
Such an air raid should be every day things on the terrorists enclave

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Tzar(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
This rubbish terrorist North nauseates me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by GGirll: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
He would definitely be caught. Where is the fearest Shekau today? His days are numbered.

Don't be too sure that shekau is dead, dude might be in Saudi Arabia enjoying himself, very useless government.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by kwaso2: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Baba dey even use sniper weapon with police and military attire, this one na correct commandant

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by blackboy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
The last time i checked...people get arrested, tortured, brutalized for wearing army or police uniform when they are not part of either. I also recall the president said anyone with AK47/gun will be shot at by security forces.
Is this an invasion force? Or a part of our security forces?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Mayeldah(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Buhari government is not serious, bandit dey use GSM and you no fit track am

so what's the essence of the sim registrations they made us all suffer to do?

Pantami the terrorist, it shall not be well with you and your co terrorists in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by deavicky(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
If not for politicians how such a boy get access to 1 AK 47 let alone having many of it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by Dja1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
I search the name on twitter smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by thecommunist(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Telescopic sight on an AK variant! Lol. The guy go dey miss like mad. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by just2endowed: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
dalass:
Nigerian Army officials are clowns.

They are not serious wit any offensive attack. The guy got the intel as usual and evacuated his family to another known place ..

Imagine that 2 aicrafts attacked one building and there are no dead bodies, it is not even showing any signs of being bombed from the sky cool

They should just stop insulting our intelligence

i just taya....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by masui(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dja1:
I just search the name on twitter smh

You don't mean it.

He is on twitter; he tweets at the same time fighting against western education.

It is high time we return to regional government or separate from these backward guys

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
wis3:
Guy is not invincible. What I don't get is why the government waited this long to do this.

Why will federal government waited for too long before taken all these steps, it's a question that all sane Nigerians is waiting to get answer to.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by wolebest: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerian intelligence is crap!

How can a bandit lord be using phones and no military snipper can track him down?

I want to believe his days are numbered.
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by israelmao(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigeria now has armies NA and Fulani Army
Re: Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community by ncoolsome(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ever8090:
I don't care about insecurity in the North again as it is that it is what they want After all

Until it spreads to your doorstep..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.