Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? (60150 Views)

Two Things That Can Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly. / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by lookingfly: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
Udonmeanit..... oya nah...bring better discussion nah...Who is your candidate for the 2023 presidential election
I de tells you.......... habatically!!! I am peterized na..........if any youth is not obidient with the present state of this nation, I just pity that person.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ebonygeek:
Shut up. You said women ought to like a man's character more than his house. There's nothing wrong with wanting to revisit someone because their place is nice

again...since you are a bit slow, let me remind you of how this discussion came about:
1) some lady on NL said she can repeatedly go to a man's house solely because he has a fancy car/house
2) so i reminded this lady that she is putting herself in a position where she might get bleeped (thanks to a nice house/car).

BePrepared:
Oga shut up, your mind too corrupt, ladies have slept in my house a few times in the afternoon. Do something about your mind its very dirty

so a woman would repeatedly come to your house simply because you have a fancy house/car (regardless of who/what you are), and you wont fukc the Bejesus out of her (since your house is hotel, abi)?!

clap for yourself sir... now come receive your MUMU medal!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

I swear, the sense less dum b HO LOW SHOW CUŃT don't know who she's messing with grin Trolling and dragging is what I do for pleasure grin grin grin
Congratulations to you and beanmanX on your stupidity and foolery combined together... That is the only thing the both of you will ever amount to in life...two peas of a pod
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartyPants:

E don do. Goodnight dear.
You dey run .... goodnight too ... enjoy the serenity of your dumbness.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by TonyBby: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
If his apartment is dope and clean and if his cars are �. �

You already knew, what I will say.
Let me just keep cruising in my jacuzzi with some Gunna hits and icy Don Julio.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
chidiebere2020:
how u doing
Am good... my name sake.... Happy new week darling...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
lookingfly:
I de tells you.......... habatically!!! I am peterized na..........if any youth is not obidient with the present state of this nation, I just pity that person.
Good one .. i do hope you have your pvc handy? because now is the time... the narrative is about to change...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Mekzmoney(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
We do have something in common. �
Psych412:
if he has a laptop with good Action/soap opera movies

that's all
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FuckSilly: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
Congratulations to you and beanmanX on your stupidity and foolery combined together... That is the only thing the both of you will ever amount to in life...two peas of a pod
Hard luck on your foolishness and frustration. That's all you've been and that's what you'll always amount to.
Born bas
tard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FuckSilly: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
what do i expect from someone who in the entirety of his whole existence has been surrounded with dumb people who can't even strike an impactful conversation. Can a lion ever birth a goat....
What can I not expect from a frustrated fo
ol?
Frustration kee you der
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by djkaneo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
If he is NEAT and can keep a CONVERSATION.... i mean intelligent gisting... i am a talkative...

Are you intelligent?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Deandean: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This Gender that dates Chinese pple for Money wants to Start again..... sad

grin grin grin you mad gaaan
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by SmartyPants(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
You dey run .... goodnight too ... enjoy the serenity of your dumbness.

Lol. Okay. I will try.

Oya take one for the road kiss
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Hard luck on your foolishness and frustration. That's all you've been and that's what you'll always amount to.
Born bas
tard
Lmao..... You go cry tire ....Youneverseechochim....poor hungry rat..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
djkaneo:

Are you intelligent?
It takes an intelligent person to know another intelligent person... but how are you going to find out if i am intelligent since you are not? awww..sorry dear..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

What is the meaning of the frustrated life i am living?
sorry don't cry.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Edc1: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
They know the d
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
tamcamp253:
You Dey find person wey you go beat
Lol... where's d strength?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Wrestling is my favourite stuff, i don't miss any show/match.
I luv it!!!;
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psych412:
sorry I'm not that type of girl that opens her legs because of food.....try the next person
honestly, that your post up there make me sad and disappointed at any girl who does that. ...haba!! because of laptop and nice movies ??

I'm very sure, the 28 people that like that post are all bad guys.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
It takes an intelligent person to know another intelligent person... but how are you going to find out if i am intelligent since you are not? awww..sorry dear..
guys shouldn't be aguing with you though, I see that as a waist of time for precious things, the fact is that you are just a hole and a liability to any guy out there, all my gees should keep off from all this low budget things and focus on archiving great things

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
jnrbayano:

Old school wrestling yes
U mean d ones wt warrior, Hulk Hogan...?
My Dad only told me abt these two.i haven't really seen them wrestle.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
zoomman:

Yh, you even look like Becky Lynch.
Ha! Really?
I dnt even lyk her. Do u know Beth Phoenix? My role model
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FuckSilly: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
sorry don't cry.
Cry me a river dum bo grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by FuckSilly: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao..... You go cry tire ....Youneverseechochim....poor hungry rat..
Frustration go kee you
I'm fully here for you grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Tradepunter2: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you can get close to someone, put yourself in the position that this man will try to get closer to you and/or possibly mount you, just because of a nice house/cars?! shouldnt his CHARACTER/BEING be above where he lives or what he drives?!?!?

You dy mind am

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Joe4real1988(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enny2013:

I luv it!!!;
And your fav wrestler is?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fcwilly:

So you prefer hotels arrangement?
This makes me laugh out grin
In the first place why will I go to a guy place? For sex? M not a sex person
Or is it for beautiful house and cars? I got that and am contented with what I have.
I don't follow a guy to hotel... It either he come to my place or a date... Am a very busy person
I only dated twice... I don't do body count. J'espère que tu me comprends?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by ericmor: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you can get close to someone, put yourself in the position that this man will try to get closer to you and/or possibly mount you, just because of a nice house/cars?! shouldnt his CHARACTER/BEING be above where he lives or what he drives?!?!?

girls of now don't care about that you mentioned, is about the guy's pocket cuz that's what she's telling you indirectly cuz no broke guy will own a car con get nice apartment join

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by tamcamp253: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
As you mentioned wrestling, man reach fear ooo
Enny2013:

Lol... where's d strength?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
tamcamp253:
As you mentioned wrestling, man reach fear ooo
Lol! Wrestling is gud for self defence.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Enny2013(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Joe4real1988:
And your fav wrestler is?
Roman Reigns!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.