Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? (63684 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by NwokoloOwa: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Of course he did

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by BobbieZion(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Go home and build your country

The otherday, you were crying about the evils of the queen and the British empire

Now you are crying that the heir of the British empire didn't shake a blackman's hand.

What do you people want?

Go and sit down,this topic is not about your Lord and Saviour Buhari.

Are there no white people also in Africa,Asia and the Latin Americas?
Always saying stupid shit....

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Marcus96: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

Don't judge me by my skin color, judge me by my actions!

I surely hope king Charles isn't a racist.

Charles is a well known racist pig. The Royal family are racist...

3 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by midehi2(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
codemaniacs:

he wasn't distracted.. he pretended to be distracted just to ignore the guy.. even his bodyguard prevented the black man from extending his hand..

check the post in the linkbelow

https://www.nairaland.com/7341685/did-king-charles-ignore-handshake#116824864
I am not checking any link, this video is enough for me cool
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Juoflife1(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
He couldn't even pretend with his wrinkled racist face for just this period. I'm not surprised tho. Na who send the black man sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Maj196(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Until the black man stop worshipping the white man. They (White men) will never respect nor take them (Black men) serious.

5 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This is why black man skull is the best for rituals.

Hahahahaha, dey calm down ooo
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by izuu20(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Before you judge...let's have the full video where the started shaking hands and where he stops... Don't come and show us the part you want us to see...

6 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by onuman: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
agadez007:
Where are those white skin worshipping Yoruba demons that were opening threads upon threads about Uju Anya and insulting the Igbo tribe
They should come and defend their slave masters as usual,did I reach here early?

They are Tinubu urchinss who believe that the survivors of the late Queen will help make their Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.
Slavery and colonialism become virtues for them.

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by codemaniacs: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
midehi2:

I am not checking any link, this video is enough for me cool

I didn't want to download the image.. it is a link to another NL user KingAzubuike post on the 1st page who first posted the image...

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by mhizandrea1(f): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
We all know most of these whites you see are racists, especially in the UK.
I was 'pained' when I watched the video angry angry
Imagine the way your fellow man who is not even God snubbed you, chaiii angry angry
The black man himself ehhhn undecided undecided you carry your two legs go meet person wey snub you, even their daughter in law received same all because she is coloured.
Nobody is superior to another, learn to treat people equally.
It's just doing me like I should knock his head mtcheeeew undecided undecided
We "blacks" should learn to stop seeing these "whites" as superior over everything. Nonsense..........
Look at the video closely.....it's as if he pushed the black man's hand when the man attempted to shake him again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by codemaniacs: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
izuu20:
Before you judge...let's have the full video where the started shaking hands and where he stops... Don't come and show us the part you want us to see...

his bodyguard also prevented the black man from extending his hand..

the black man had to stretch his hand after charles pretended to be distracted.. charles still touched the black guy's hand after the black man stretched..

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Spanki(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Goodday90:
Small dick Yoruba men,where are thou to defend your white masters?
Or should we change the topic to Uju anya ignores black man?

And your whole lineages will definitely be residing in the south west because frankly speaking you cannot stay home.

It amazes me how ill mannered most of you sound on social media for no just cause. Quite shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by TheAlchemist: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Most shameful by Mr. Charles we now know why Prince Harry was most hated, by the Royals. In millions of people's heart all over the world Prince Harry is the King of Hearts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by KIDfurniture(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by codemaniacs: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
mhizandrea1:
We all know most of these whites you see are racists, especially in the UK.
I was 'pained' when I watched the video angry angry
Imagine the way your fellow man who is not even God snubbed you, chaiii angry angry
The black man himself ehhhn undecided undecided you carry your two legs go meet person wey snub you, even their daughter in law received same all because she is coloured.
Nobody is superior to another, learn to treat people equally.
It's just doing me like I should knock his head mtcheeeew undecided undecided
We "blacks" should learn to stop seeing these "whites" as superior over everything. Nonsense..........
Look at the video closely.....it's as if he pushed the black man's hand when the man attempted to shake him again

people can never treat each other equally..

How you would treat your brother or sister will be different from how you treat your friends and strangers..

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by deavicky(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
The black should know and always know that the so call white don't like us

3 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by SmartyPants(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:
That's poor and shameful from King Charles. The least you can to a man who came to mourn your mother is pretend. It doesn't matter if citizens of some British-colonized countries are saying negative things about royal family and late Queen Elizabeth II.

But there is a video of him shaking another black man...so is this one video conclusive?

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Professor Uju Was Correct all these while.??.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
agadez007:
Where are those white skin worshipping Yoruba demons that were opening threads upon threads about Uju Anya and insulting the Igbo tribe
They should come and defend their slave masters as usual,did I reach here early?

Do you think they care.. people have lost touch on values of life

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Reference(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
America fought a brutal war with Britain between 1775 and 1783 that secured her independence and ended the First British Empire.
Since then America has developed itself to the point that today their President is given special privileges.

Much of Africa meanwhile negotiated its independence in and around the 1960's and ended the second British Empire in the process but has seen a steady decline ever since till the point they have assumed the position of third world nations whose leaders ride the bus.

Instead of introspection, her citizens are still punching at shadows.
In a world where everyone was practically conquered by the British at one time or the other from Asia to the Americas, from the Arctic to the Antarctic, in a world that is all but english speaking, with english customs and traditions dominating, it is only Africa that still cannot surmount this fact of history. Every other continent has moved on and are all bigger and better than the British today except Africa.

The endless whining and groaning and sighing is the clear sign where the problem is.... in the African head, the African mentality that has lent itself to excuses for failure and the inability to take responsibility for becoming great in itself.

I have said it time and again.
Britain did not become Great by excuses. They were overrun by the famous Roman General and Emperor Julius Caesar. Before then the Kelts, Vikings, even the French all at one time in antiquity conquered Britain and enslaved its people. They too fought to become what they are today. I do not see any Briton today hate on these people, the sons and daughters of their former foes for things done in generations past.

WHEN WILL AFRICA LET GO AND BEGIN TO RE CREATE ITSELF TO BECOME GREAT.
Every day of excuses will never move us forward as a national continent of blacks. FACT.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by codemaniacs: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
stamapro:
When you are able to put and build your house, and prove to the whites that you don't need them, but they need you, that is when they will look for you to shake hands with, other than that they shake hands with only their mates. A bitter pill.

learn from history...

when black americans were doing well for themselves , white Americans killed them and their businesses..

When Africa was doing well in the Egyptian Pharoah times, they attacked and destroyed Egypt.. then they demonized Egypt and its pharoahs and its totem ( the snake ) in their religious books..

that's why today, snakes are seen as devilish and evil animals and you also pray against Pharoahs...

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by APCnaPDP: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
jimetagambo:

Honestly, this guy is a razist. He sees the guy has dirt. A stereotype that some razist believe about black people.

Note that Charles belongs to a generation that witnessed apartheid in South Africa and racial segregation laws in the USA. Old habits die hard.

One of the reasons Harry excused himself from that family. He was too open-minded to be in the royal family cheesy

King Charles has shook the hands of many black people. That was just a mistake, probably he didn’t see him. Charles is 73 years old, cut him some slack. Everything no be racism

2 Likes

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Dynamicboss: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
To be honest, what is he doing there in the first place? Africans should stop seeing whites as being superior over them.

Nice one from the King to have ignored him. Go home and have life with your kids

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Basiljoe: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Colo-mentality

If you say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Them don release you now
But you never release yourself

I say you fit never release yourself
Colo-mentality
E be say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Them don release you now
But you never release yourself

— Fela Kuti.

Might just be an honest mistake. Might.

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by juniior(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
robinso01:
After some blacks abusing and cursing his mother. What do you expect of him?

You still think like a släve

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by Mercury12(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by EmmaLege: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by MuMuOnBail: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Can you not see that the black man was too black for him to see him

undecided
Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by codemaniacs: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reference:
America fought a brutal war with Britain between 1775 and 1783 that secured her independence and ended the First British Empire.
Since then America has developed itself to the point that today their President is given special privileges.

Much of Africa meanwhile negotiated its independence in and around the 1960's and ended the second British Empire in the process but has seen a steady decline ever since till the point they have assumed the position of third world nations whose leaders ride the bus.

Instead of introspection, her citizens are still punching at shadows.
In a world where everyone was practically conquered by the British at one time or the other from Asia to the Americas, from the Arctic to the Antarctic, in a world that is all but english speaking, with english customs and traditions dominating, it is only Africa that still cannot surmount this fact of history. Every other continent has moved on and are all bigger and better than the British today except Africa.

The endless whining and groaning and sighing is the clear sign where the problem is.... in the African head, the African mentality that has lent itself to excuses for failure and the inability to take responsibility for becoming great in itself.

I have said it time and again.
Britain did not become Great by excuses. They were overrun by the famous Roman General and Emperor Julius Caesar. Before then the Kelts, Vikings, even the French all at one time in antiquity conquered Britain and enslaved its people. They too fought to become what they are today. I do not see any Briton today hate on these people, the sons and daughters of their former foes for things done in generations past.

WHEN WILL AFRICA LET GO AND BEGIN TO RE CREATE ITSELF TO BECOME GREAT.
Every day of excuses will never move us forward as a national continent of blacks. FACT.

America didn't fight with Britain...

It was Britain vs Britain.. just that one decided to call itself America while the other maintained their identity...

Britain and U.S.A are one..

1 Like

Re: Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dynamicboss:
To be honest, what is he doing there in the first place? Africans should stop seeing whites as being superior over them.

Nice one from the King to have ignored him. Go home and have life with your kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.