Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man (4196 Views)

Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Moment King Charles III Was Crowned King Of England (VIDEO) / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Foreverdope: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
I think the stereotype is not ending now or never, the worse is the security guard wearing off the handshake from the said black man..

How are we still Slaves in 2022?

AFRICA unite!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxSoj8SE2n8

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Because he thought it was a monkey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by floss(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
From frying pan to fire
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Lifeemetu(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Foreverdope:
I think the stereotype is not ending now or never, the worse is the security guard wearing off the handshake from the said black man..

AFRICA unite!!!

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Did he shake everyone's hand ?
Why make it Trend

3 Likes

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by nnachukz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
And the hate will now multiply over something that may not be intentional.
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by xpiranza88: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blacks always seeking for validation from the whites....fella's quote ''they don free u,u don free yourself....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by hammerT: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
HE MUST BE OUR FULANI BROTHERS THAT WANT TO NAME UNN AFTER QUEEN ELIZABETH THEIR MAMA, FOR HANDING THEM NIGERIA.
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by dynicks(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
That was fucking intentional!!....
That man is a fucking racist!!..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by jimetagambo: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Honestly, this guy is a razist. He sees the guy has dirt. A stereotype that some razist believe about black people.

Note that Charles belongs to a generation that witnessed apartheid in South Africa and racial segregation laws in the USA. Old habits die hard.

One of the reasons Harry excused himself from that family. He was too open-minded to be in the royal family cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Paragon311(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Black live matters

Be proud of your color

Black is Pride!!!!

Racist ain't Human....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by KingAzubuike(f): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Foreverdope:

AFRICA unite!!!

One captainzubi don create similar thread already . Why you dey duplicate?

https://www.nairaland.com/7341685/viral-video-king-charles-ignoring
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by obyrich(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
nnachukz:
And the hate will now multiply over something that may not be intentional.
That was not an oversight bro. It was purely intentional.

5 Likes

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Doorlarss(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
C dix idiot BLACK PEOPLE NA STRONG MUMU
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by GeneralOjukwu: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
[center][/center] grin
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by 3exe3: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's reality we should live with
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by christianjoy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol grin I love being black, I have always seen whites has normal human being not special peppers grin
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by GodsOwnMan: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
That looks VERY intentional to me.

1 Like

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by jimetagambo: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
That looks VERY intentional to me.
He clocked him first to be sure it was a black man he saw. His next move was to look away into the blank, walk a step or two and continued his greetings. The blackman was even stretching his hands. You can tell the king has perfected the act of ignoring those he doesn't wanna shake grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Beverlyjean(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
dynicks:

Y do u guys like acting like illiterates?? And its only the poor that think and act this way
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by dynicks(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Y do u guys like acting like illiterates?? And its only the poor that think and act this way
that I stated something that is 99 percent obvious and u said my act was an act of illiteracy?.....mehn u fucking re-tarded!!...

2 Likes

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by caye(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Must you be liked?
Must you be part of their club?

If they don't want to have anything to do with you, why don't you just create your own party?

We.so.much love validation from Europeans.and Arabs.

I don't.
I won't be angry if a white man doesn't greet me.
I'll build my own people, to like ourselves.
May Olodumare the Creator help us and give us strength.
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Rik500k(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lifeemetu:

Did he shake everyone's hand ?
Why make it Trend
stop all these bro, that was intentional
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Rik500k(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
dynicks:
the black guy still reached out, and their king immediately removed his left hand to avoid contact too.
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by atango(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Foreverdope:

AFRICA unite!!!

..."slaves in 2022" because an oyibo man refuses to recognise a fellow Blackman's presence? What has that got anything to do with slavery?

I think the problem with OP and others like him is that he craves for acceptance, recognition from oyibo people. They are those who feel that blacks are less of humans if not accepted or treated with love by oyibo. Folks you don't need to be accepted by anyone to go about your life with dignity. Learn to ignore oyibo people just like they will do to you and stop mourning every time you beg for attention from them and don't get it. It sucks!

Dominique
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by SureBadBoy: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Slaves in 2022 .. I weep for Africa
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by HushNews: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Racism will never stop even in 100 generations to come
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by NewsAgent101: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Nobody will like u with black skin ... The truth
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by drizslim(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2022
The new King will begin from where her late mom stopped
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by DerrickzB: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2022
nsiba the brain dead lizard, come see how your masters are staring to rule even before they stay up to a month!! The same people you lock and worship their a*s!! Hod will punish you!!!

Where that VictorUSA is this the people you claimed to be more civilized than us??

1 Like

Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by Appleyard(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2022
It's high time African countries withdraw from the Commonwealth and watch the so-called British Empire's prestige crumbles like a pack of cards. But our enslave leaders who are wired to think they can't live without their slave overlords won't think of that. Just imagine how Commonwealth Games would look like without African participation. I would love to see the face of this irredeemable racist of a goblin King Charles when he would formally declare the Games open knowing that Africa, the formal British Empire's major pride isn't under its sphere of influence anymore.
Re: New King Of England King Charles Refuses To Shake Hands With A Black Man by ObamaMessi: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2022
DerrickzB:
nsiba the brain dead lizard, come see how your masters are staring to rule even before they stay up to a month!! The same people you lock and worship their a*s!! Hod will punish you!!!

Where that VictorUSA is this the people you claimed to be more civilized than us??
Who black epp? If I'm the one i will do the same.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 / Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum / More Pictures As Russia Invades Ukraine. Biggest Attack Since WW2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.