Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well (67318 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by COMPAQ(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Too big to attend, had to send his vice.

For the first time, I'm liking Bubu's pride. That is how every African leader should act.

That’s a shallow comment. All of us know that the real reason why he wasn’t there is because nobody wants him there. the guy is too illiterate, too docile to actually be in a gathering of world leaders and contributes to any meaningful Conversation with intelligence

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by emilo2bad: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Same here. I wish he had been given the ticket.

But, e don happen e don happen, we vote OBIDATTI come 2023.
bro shut up even APC gave him ticket you will still not vote for him so don't lament face your Peter Obi criminal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ECHICHE: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
The British took time to build solid foundation for their nation for the benefits of present snd future generations.

I discovered today that coronations of British Monarchs are performed right in the Church, thereby involving God in their leadership, but here in Africa, kings and traditional rulers are coronated in a devilish manner.

I cherish the way the British preserved their culture and values system from generation to generation. The way Queen Elizabeth burial is conducted today was exactly how her late father, King George V1 was buried in 1953.

May God have mercy on Nigeria and give us good leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by SugarGirl44(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
phorget:
Wish Osinbajo was the APC presidential candidate flagbearer...however,Obidient is still better than sacrifice.

See them.
Only the fools who don't know how manipulative you are will fall for your nonsense talk.
You wanted an easy candidate to defeat, now that your nemesis has won the ticket, you're shedding tears.
Be ready to shed blood come Feb next year...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by nkemoma(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

YOU WILL START HEARING "I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER" UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL WOULD HAVE RUBBISH THIS SAME OSINBAJO BY ATTRIBUTING NOT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF BUHARI BUT BUHARI'S NEGATIVE SIDES TO OSINBAJO'S PERSONALITY. grin.

Half bread is better than Ewa, beans, agbado and cassava from Irajibijgj

Know his and know peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by everythinggirly(f): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
The pictures are so colorful!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Kenmatt(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why won't he be there?

Just tell me why?

Housas and Yorubas should or must even be there, Londoners are their mentor, god and what have you.

UK aided them as East was impoverished.

Any day you show me any man from the East there, I'll seize to be a member.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by SugarGirl44(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
emilo2bad:

bro shut up even APC gave him ticket you will still not vote for him so don't lament face your Peter Obi criminal

Are you minding the slowpoke?
The excuse would have been that Osinbajo was part of buharis administration, so he can't spend 16 straight years in Aso rock.
They think they're wise.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by SugarGirl44(f): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Attending the burial of the benefactor of the slave trade that killed millions of your people.
Daft Africans.

Sha bring some of our stolen items in their museum if you're man enough.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Difrent: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Same here. I wish he had been given the ticket.

But, e don happen e don happen, we vote OBIDATTI come 2023.

Na lie
You lot would still have found a reason to show him as much hatred as you are showing Tinubu now.
It isnt about an Osinbajo or not it about your deep hatred for yorubas.

You would have become ardent supporter of Obi irrespective

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by RichAbujaGuy: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mr. 2027. wink
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by robinso01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oracleforce:

If the guy can just replace Tinubu....that should have been a massive victory for APC...now, emi lo kan is the APC candidate....full of drama but empty upstairs

It'd would have been an interesting election between obi of PDP and osinbajo of apc.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by sharpwriter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
COMPAQ:

That’s a shallow comment. All of us know that the real reason why he wasn’t there is because nobody wants him there. the guy is too illiterate, too docile to actually be in a gathering of world leaders and contributes to any meaningful Conversation with intelligence
You are right, but you too don goof just like the person you quoted. Buhari is presently attending the annual UN general assembly in the United States. You should know Buhari never runs away from overseas trip. It doesn't matter where he is, whether US or UK, hin go still yarn okpata when his illiteracy and spirit of madness stirs him up cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by ukojustin: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
S T A R B O Y I S A S T A R
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by festacman(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emola12:
when d man still small he used to thief something well well go and verify

grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Elidrisy20: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
I saw Tanzanian president
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Kenmatt(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
But on a serious note, most times I do think and wished if my great grand parents were among the slaves traded to Europe and America years back then.

Probably, by now I would have been among those blacks in Chicago, someone should remind me that George Flyod home town,or anywhere in the State, Stoke in England or even any "ugly" part of US and UK.

Isn't that much better than wasting and roasting in this part of the World; "Hell on Earth"
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
phorget:
Wish Osinbajo was the APC presidential candidate flagbearer...however,Obidient is still better than sacrifice.
Ina for still call am tinubu stooge... So call off this fake love... And support your candidate till he loses next year

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by spy24(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Too big to attend, had to send his vice.

For the first time, I'm liking Bubu's pride. That is how every African leader should act.

No be lieee guy
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Emekaterry: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
phorget:
I would have vote him,many igbos love that innocent man, unlike this man without name and certificate.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Brainboxer: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
festacman:
Sometimes, this King Charles III looks a bit moronic.
u know how sad dat man would be ? His own mother didn't want to die on time and let him enjoy d throne.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Emekaterry: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Softmirror:
cry

YOU WILL START HEARING "I WISH OSINBAJO IS APC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARER" UP AND DOWN THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL WOULD HAVE RUBBISH THIS SAME OSINBAJO BY ATTRIBUTING NOT THE POSITIVE SIDE OF BUHARI BUT BUHARI'S NEGATIVE SIDES TO HIS PERSONALITY. grin.
u don't know how people love osibanjo here in anambra state,so don't think that everyone is into tribalism.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by oluwaseyi0: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Arysexy:

You people are just looking for excuse to defend the error of Tinubu.

Osibanjo has enjoyed massive acceptance across the country for the few actions he took while Buhari was away, which were people oriented and selfless fair judgement, like the confirmation of Onnoghen.

Nigerians know that he was handicapped by Buhari and his cabal and were waiting for opportunity to push him up the ladder. But you narrow minded ppl think it's something Tinubu can bulldoze his way into. Oya na, let's see how he will do it.

Thank God for giving us Obi option

Everything is not about pro or anti Tinubu but Osinbajo alongside Buhari already had their chance

Will you have supported Osinbajo against Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Elsueno: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
See better presentable candidate, him even wear our own traditional outfit....but APC went and give d ticket to a suspect drug baron & agbado ambassador......shytyy party, I hope they loosegrin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Softmirror: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emekaterry:
u don't know how people love osibanjo here in anambra state,so don't think that everyone is into tribalism.

YES! PETER OBI SHOULD BE THANKING BHIS LUCK STAR.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by oluwaseyi0: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emekaterry:
I would have vote him,many igbos love that innocent man, unlike this man without name and certificate.

Will you have voted osinbajo against Peter Obi?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Elsueno: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

So that he can lose badly abi?
Keep wishing while Bola Hamed Tinubu becomes President.

forget dat crappy EMI lokan & his agbodorians excuses, even abok#s prefer Osinbajo or Ameachi....
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Khaysee: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Richieniit:
See better person una suppose give us as next president.. rather una carry one slowpoke, drug Barron, sick and criminal to represent APC.. tuuuuar.

In fact i am sure many of his fellower knows he has hands in the death of Bola Ige and funsho Williams.
No be u dey call him mere commissioner b4?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by bhella10: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
phorget:
He's not. Tinubu is the man. Soon his portrait will be hanging on your walls.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by newnigerdelta00: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
phorget:

Get out,he pain owner
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by bhella10: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kenmatt:
Why won't he be there?

Just tell me why?

Housas and Yorubas should or must even be there, Londoners are their mentor, god and what have you.

UK aided them as East was impoverished.

Any day you show me any man from the East there, I'll seize to be a member.
Who is your daddy? You are a nobody in the scheme of things. So oga STFU
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well by Goodcitizen1: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is Nigeria in autopilot?!. President Buhari is in America and VP osibanjo is in UK, so who is in charge now in Nigeria?!. How can this people abandon their duties to attend ceremonial events around the world when the country is bleeding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.