Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory (10778 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Youoareofoolish: 4:40am On Sep 20, 2022
When you say mobilize, what do you mean sir? Are you takking of the youths that are obidient?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Bamss1: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Mobilize your household. The youths knows who they are voting.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by ceeceeco: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Most of these politicians are very selfish, greedy, & stupid. Always working for their own personal gain. Why won't you work for Tinubu, simply because of personal interest. But you don't care about the interest/welfare of the people. You people have stolen enough & we are tired, so we need a fresh & credible candidate & not these old products you people are presenting to us. Iam ashamed & disappointed at you. Go & mobilize your family to vote for such a useless & desperate man like Tinubu.
"You can fool the people sometimes, but you can't fool the people all the time."
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by wildernessVoice: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Birds of the same feathers they flock together. Even his kogi thugs can't stand the moving train carrying the determination of Nigerian Youths and burdens to make Nigeria work.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Onuoha1234(m): 4:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Empty boast, Since when did you know.the.youthd of this country?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2022
This very man that constructed overhead bridge and the town enjoys nothin like good tarred road within same town. May God help us. Amen
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by tenpipsperday: 5:31am On Sep 20, 2022
A youth to convince other youths to vote an ancestor right?

Dis youth na pako!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by udemzyudex(m): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2022
The ones still sitting at home waiting for FG and ASUU to come to an agreement abi which ones?

The ones still looking for Jobs after school?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by PeterObi4LP: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Same Yahaya that said during APC primary election that Nigeria need a youth as President is here campaigning for a 86yr Emilokan.

Need I remind him and APC that the youths are already on lockdown for ObiDatti. No amount of bribery and financial indusment will allow the youths sell their conscience to vote Agbado, cassava, dodo and a child an egg per day.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by kpajie1: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Ogu and sango ma kpai.ode ni ode.olodo big head
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Taigaban: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Which Nigerian youths? I hope it's not the one you kept at home for over 7 months now. Or are you talking about the section of the youths you have made jobless. Many of them have lost one school year. Many have missed their NYSC this year. Well generally, Nigerian youths are so foolish, so I won't be surprise if you can have a paid crowed following you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Which of the youths, like say we be zombie
So we Don't have sense again to know who to vote abi

This people they see us like mumu
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Hassanmaye(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Gorillabrain: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2022
U dey crazy. U only mobilize ebira and ur people to eat agbado and cassava in kogi.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Holy Ghoooost Fireeee!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Gkay1(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Even in his state, he can't talk more of the whole federation

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by walozanga(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2022
That's how dumb they are , instead of to use the word "alot or most" he is using "all"

ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by aviara: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2022
This one couldn't mobilize anybody to win APC presidential ticket. Now he wants to mobilize the youths for Tinubu to win.

Tinubu has been rejected by the youths long before now. Remember Lekki toll gate massacre. We won't forget the rubbish Tinubu said that time.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by davidl7: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Na to insert long sticks into that your wide nostrils!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Trojan8(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2022
This man is delusional. I was watching, at one point he claimed that he was able to recruit 41m youths to APC. How na?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Brushstrokes20: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2022
In your dumbest dreams undecided undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Nukilia: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
With what this man did in Kogi State, he should have been the APC candidate. He would turn Nigeria into US within two years.

Sarcasm I believe grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by ezechi242: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As a zombidient that I'm and owing to the fact that everyone must be of same opinion with us even though it is democracy, we are going to insult the living daylight out of Yahaya Bello for not supporting pandora hoebi.

Now, here we go:

Yahaya Bello is a fool
Yahaya Bello that cannot govern kogi state
Yahaya Bello is a fulani slave
Yahaya Bello wants to collect from Tinubu
Yahaya Bello wants to trend.

My fellow zombidients can add. grin

You sure are a zombie my boy.
And I pray amuda supports your zombiesm.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by popesco123: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Not Nigerian youths but some jobless and unpaid kogi youths.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Godsent1234: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Mobiliser

Tinubu
may help is in this country
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Paullo19: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2022
This guy dey mumu sha... Big mouth talking anyhow
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by oyatz(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Obojuju:
It is now obvious to all and sundry that Tinubu has moved from being the overlord in 2015 to an underdog in 2022, just a year to the election. It's even possible that it'll not just rain but pour on Tinubu. Everything that could get wrong is getting wrong to the point that it'll be an upset for Mr Tinubu to come second in the election. In fact, he may likely drag number 3 with Kwakwanso. How did it get so bad for the Lagos landlord?
I think he hadn't reckoned with the emergence of Obi, but rather anticipated a contest between the north and the south. Tinubu was depending on Southern sentiment to arm twist the north with cries of it's the turn of the south. Unfortunately for him, Obi happened and Nigerians just love him.
It's obvious that Tinubu has invested heavily in northerners to buy their loyalty prior to this time. The man and his mafia had hoped that PDP would field a Southerner from SE/SS. They would have used tribalism, religion and ethnic hatred to arm twist the north to support Tinubu who would have been sold as 'a friend of the north' but unfortunately for Tinubu, Atiku happened and became his nemesis in the North. The north no longer need a friend but "one of their own".
And it gets worse...
With Atiku in the picture, Tinubu panicked ... Atiku is a Muslim and Tinubu has no hope of mass votes in the south. The SE and SS are no go areas for him. Now the north that he banked on for years is slipping off his fingers. What was he to do? Tinubu goofed and went to a Muslim running mate to counter Atiku.
He effectively became the only candidate with an opponent in the north stopping his progress and an opponent in the south stopping his progress. That is the story of Tinubu. From overlord to an underdog. He will come a distant 3rd in the next year presidential election.

How exactly is this long epistle related to Yahyah Bello mobilizing youths for his candidate?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Godsent1234:
may help is in this country

Rip English
The English nearly killed me!!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by vikstandon(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2022
I hate when people make this unrealistic claim just to be heard.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Dragonsword: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Anyone can dream dreams that includes @Yeye Bello, but in reality, everywhere stew" with love 4 Obi-Datti mandate 2023!

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Mobilise All Nigerian Youths To Work For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Signs Agreements With Power Privatisation Bid Winners / INEC Redeploys Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Ingini To Bayelsa / “FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.