Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! (766 Views)

Are you a leader passionate about making a change in 2014. This is for you? / If You Need Books About Making Money Online And Offline, Go To ... / Who Has A Question About Making Money Online?(Closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Seceret--what They Don't Tell You About Making Money Online. No More Scam! by 2sexy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hello all;
I am not a guru and I will never boast of making millions online but I have made just enough to tell you that the many Nigerian Internet Marketer Dont know as much as I do. I dont even deal with them any more.

It is no longer news that people would want to make money online. There are people who don't believe that it is possible to make money online. Well I don't blame any one for that.

There are more hidden secrets about this thing called online money that they don't tell you.
It is easy to make money online once you get the hang of it but you need finance, marketing skills and so on

Anyone telling you that you can make money very easily is just after your money and nothing else because there is no difference between making money online and offline--- it is the same principle guiding the two platform. The internet only simplified it. at least you dont have be under the sun roasting up your skin before you make the money.

There are those who claim to be GURUS but who have never made a dime, even those feature by your SDE newspaper and a lot of people have been SCAMMED in the process, including me.

I will tell you why I mentioned SDE in this case and how me and my friend sold 3 sites totaling $900 but we never deceived any one and how a guy in SDE sold one site and started putting up seminars on SDE.

Before I spill any beans about this internet money thing, I will like to know if any one is interested in

Knowing the truth about making money online,

How Not to get SCAMMED

And many more,

You can ask me any question that the GURUS are not ready to tell you the TRUTH

this thread will run FOR a very long period of time and its is an opportunity to know as much a you want to, skeptics are also invited.

I will tell you everything about How To Money From

Article Writing,

Affiliate marketing

Website Design

Website Flipping

Google Adsense( Its a Pity that Hafiz Lecky Messed People up with this one-- Just one the Gurus to be mentioned)

So guys seat back, relax and let's know what we dont know.

Even if you are confused about any part at all, here is your chance to clear the table.

Before I begin, I will like to know if any one is interested.

Is anyone interested?

(1) (Reply)

Pet Bottle For Table Water / Plantain Flour In Large Quantities / Quality Wrist Watches For Sale ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.