Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (54071 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by bluke(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2022
RZArecta:
the temple is a physical structure and it's about to be rebuilt. They don't even need your one Kobo for this purpose. Something is really about to happen

Already built in israel
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

You never hurt anyone? Dude, you guys indoctrinate your kids when they are little into your so-called religious beliefs, before they can form their opinion. If that is not the worst form of child abuse and endangerment, I don't what is.
I'd rather indoctrinate my kids myself than have them believe all these harmful leftist ideologies.

Imagine telling a kid you can be a boy or a girl. Or telling them it's okay to be in love with someone of the same sex. Or that you can be a good witch. Man, to hell with all that rubbish. You say it's child abuse and endangerment? Well, wait until they finally approve puberty blockers and tell kids that it's okay to pause their development or even remain kids forever. LOL. You dunno what you're in for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Abeg predict that Tinubu and Atiku would lose the 2023 election
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You picked only the Last Trumpet as your criterion for Rapture and Return of Jesus. Go and read the book of Revelation very well, you will find out that many trumpets still were blown after the rapture of the saints.
Now, why not try to use The Place of Meeting as another Criterion, and let's see if your Last Trump Theory will hold water.
The two angels in Acts Chapter 1 told the disciples, who were Jews where Jesus will meet them, ON MOUNT OLIVET. Also in Zechariah 14 : 1 - 7.
Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4 : 15 - 17 told Gentile Christians where Jesus will meet them, IN THE CLOUDS.

1. Which trumpets were blown after the rapture of the saints? Don't make me laugh, if you think the 7 seals, trumpets and bowls are chronological events, rather than interwoven events...then you'll miss it. For example, the 6th seal, 7th trumpet and 7th bowl are the same thing. The wrath that comes with the day of the Lord.

2. So according to your understanding of 1 Thessalonians 4 v 15-17, Paul, Peter, John and the other Jewish Apostles would not qualify to meet Jesus in the clouds too abi? Since they are not Gentile christians abi?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EM123: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
I'm just happy I made up my mind never to date or marry a Christian. Their IQ is too low. My goodness
do you mean over religion christians? Or all christians
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Which one is meeting place theory again?

1. Matthew 24 v 31 makes it abundantly clear that the angels will gather the elect from the four winds.
2. The martyred saints whose souls stand before the throne of God in heaven in Revelation 7 v 9-17 will attend the marriage supper of the lamb.
3. The partakers of the first resurrection will receive their reward after the battle of Armageddon. This reward will happen in Revelation 20.

Study the scriptures and see the bigger picture. True believers, whether Jew or Gentile would face the great tribulation (sparked off by Jacob's trouble), and receive their reward. They are God's holy people, elect of God. They are the ones who bear the testimony of Jesus and obey the laws of God.

The Time of Jacob's Trouble refers to the Persecution of the Jews by the Antichrist.
It does not involve the Gentiles or the church.
Your error stems from mingling and mixing the Jewish Nation with the Church.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.
Shalom.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Killermamba:

Las las nor be the same judgement throne the 2 go carry you go? It's the destination that matters not how you got there.

Na you go face great white throne judgment o. Partakers of the first resurrection are not concerned with the great white throne judgment.

Those ones would be judged before THRONES to receive their reward. And that is after they are resurrected, not when they die. Read Revelation 20 carefully.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The Time of Jacob's Trouble refers to the Persecution of the Jews by the Antichrist.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.
Shalom.

The time of Jacob's trouble (In Israel only) would spark off the great tribulation (worldwide). That's my point. Where did I ever mention Jacob's trouble is the great tribulation?

Read Matthew 24 clearly. I can distinguish them both. Stop confusing yourself and assuming things for me.

See the sequence of events here;

Matthew 24 v 15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by kingyakos: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

The funny thing is, y'all think God cannot give one a sound mind to study the scriptures? God has given us a spirit of love, power and a sound mind.

That being said, can you explain
A. what a "spiritual temple" is doing in a HOLY CITY?
B. What is the name of the Holy City that the gentiles would trample on? Where is it located?

Answer these questions and let's see how the "spiritual temple" context will hold up.

Revelation 11 v 3;
1. I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.

2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles.

Chapter two alone should let u understand that the prophesy is not for us the Gentiles

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.[/quote]

The two witnesses here is Moses and Elijah coming back again to preach the Gospel of Christ to Israelites that will accept Christ and this has to happen when the capital of Israel has fully gone back to the Holy City "Jerusalem". Hope you're aware that Israel has gone back to Jerusalem as their capital and countries are gradually moving their embassy to Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv being the capital of Israel was the devil plot so the prophesy shouldn't fulfilled.

When you talking about building a temple and i asked which other temple will be more than that of Solomon which the dimension, architectural design,the layers and materials was the thought of God.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

1. Which trumpets were blown after the rapture of the saints? Don't make me laugh, if you think the 7 seals, trumpets and bowls are chronological events, rather than interwoven events...then you'll miss it. For example, the 6th seal, 7th trumpet and 7th bowl are the same thing. The wrath that comes with the day of the Lord.

2. So according to your understanding of 1 Thessalonians 4 v 15-17, Paul, Peter, John and the other Jewish Apostles would not qualify to meet Jesus in the clouds too abi? Since they are not Gentile christians abi?

Relax, my brother, don't turn this discussion into a brawl.
I never said Jewish disciples are not part of the church.
I only said that the church which comprises of both redeemed Jews and Gentiles is different from unsaved Jewish people who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
It is the intervention of Jesus in His Second Return to rescue the Jews from the onslaught of the Antichrist that will force them to believe He's the Messiah.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

I just tire my brother. Going by their flawed doctrine, the 12 apostles would not be raptured since they are Jews and form part of the “Jewish bride”

I just wonder how some people study scriptures.

Lol.... na wa bro

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2022
kingyakos:

2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles.

Chapter two alone should let u understand that the prophesy is not for us the Gentiles

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.

The two witnesses here is Moses and Elijah coming back again to preach the Gospel of Christ to Israelites that will accept Christ and this has to happen when the capital of Israel has fully gone back to the Holy City "Jerusalem". Hope you're aware that Israel has gone back to Jerusalem as their capital and countries are gradually moving their embassy to Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv being the capital of Israel was the devil plot so the prophesy shouldn't fulfilled.

When you talking about building a temple and i asked which other temple will be more than that of Solomon which the dimension, architectural design,the layers and materials was the thought of God.

Bros, you have not answered my question. You insist it's a spiritual temple, so please answer these questions based on what Revelation 11 v 1-3 states.

Can you explain
A. what a "spiritual temple" is doing in a HOLY CITY?
B. What is the name of the Holy City that the gentiles would trample on? Where is it located?

Answer these questions and let's see how the "spiritual temple" context will hold up.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by alobright17(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nonsense! who are u to judge?...as if u haven't had sex with random men before.. undecided

Mumu so asking question is now Judgement to you dead brains church goer abi? when pastors fornicates or commits adultery all these they're also human , are you a judge bla bla yeye excuses and questions will come up, but when your partners cheats you people will be making noise so your partners are not human too ?

If your girlfriend or wife cheat just praise her and remind her that yes she's also a human and that you can't judge if you ever complained Na thunder go fire you
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.
Shalom.

So is it only the Jews that would be persecuted by the Antichrist then?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Killermamba: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Na you go face great white throne judgment o. Partakers of the first resurrection are not concerned with the great white throne judgment.

Those ones would be judged before THRONES to receive their reward. And that is after they are resurrected, not when they die. Read Revelation 20 carefully.

In all of this, na to live a life worthy of the lord to meet with him at the end. It will be a tragedy for anyone to escape Nigeria through death come go enter hell join am
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Relax, my brother, don't turn this discussion into a brawl.
I never said Jewish disciples are not part of the church.
I only said that the church which comprises of both redeemed Jews and Gentiles is different from unsaved Jewish people who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah.

I'm not angry or anything...just asking questions to understand your viewpoint as well.

Unsaved Jewish people would be consumed in God's wrath.

Read Isaiah 66 v 15-17;
15 See, the Lord is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury,
and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For with fire and with his sword the Lord will execute judgment on all people,
and many will be those slain by the Lord.
17 “Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things—they will meet their end together with the one they follow,” declares the Lord.

Remember God gave strict dietary laws to the Israelites only. If you read Deuteronomy 14 carefully...gentiles living among the Israelites were permitted to eat dead animals for example, but Israelites were forbidden to do so.

God never had issues with gentiles eating anything they wanted provided;
1. They don't eat meat with blood in it - Genesis 9 v 4
2. Do not eat food sacrificed to idols. - Acts 15 v 20
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You picked only the Last Trumpet as your criterion for Rapture and Return of Jesus. Go and read the book of Revelation very well, you will find out that many trumpets still were blown after the rapture of the saints.
Now, why not try to use The Place of Meeting as another Criterion, and let's see if your Last Trump Theory will hold water.
The two angels in Acts Chapter 1 told the disciples, who were Jews where Jesus will meet them, ON MOUNT OLIVET. Also in Zechariah 14 : 1 - 7.
Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4 : 15 - 17 told Gentile Christians where Jesus will meet them, IN THE CLOUDS.

Study Revelation 6, to understand the timeline of events..
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

The time of Jacob's trouble (In Israel only) would spark off the great tribulation (worldwide). That's my point. Where did I ever mention Jacob's trouble is the great tribulation?

Read Matthew 24 clearly. I can distinguish them both. Stop confusing yourself and assuming things for me.

See the sequence of events here;

Matthew 24 v 15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

You're very wrong.
The time of Jacob's Trouble will end the Great Tribulation, not spark or start it.
Previous to that is the enforcement of taking the mark or number or name of the Beast.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by ofwest47(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Fake dooms day prophets, pastors and their thin gods in Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by twosquare(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2022
You are the temple tongue tongue
RZArecta:
the temple is a physical structure and it's about to be rebuilt. They don't even need your one Kobo for this purpose. Something is really about to happen
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're very wrong.
The time of Jacob's Trouble will end the Great Tribulation, not spark or start it.
Previous to that is the enforcement of taking the mark or number or name of the Beast.

So why is Jacob's trouble in verse 16, preceding the great tribulation in verse 21 as Jesus outlined the sequence of events?
Are you telling us Jesus is wrong?
Do you also recall why the Gentiles would trample on the holy city for 42 months (i.e. 3.5 years) according to Revelation 11 v 3?

Are you connecting the dots?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by twosquare(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
This is why I have problem with people. Instead of them to give credit to who it is due. Either a real prophet or fake, he said it and it happened...simple...that's all..not to be finding faults....don't mind him
Chidibe212:

In January 2022, there was nothing discussed about Elizabeth Truss to replace Boris Johnson as UK PM

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Jokerman:

Study Revelation 6, to understand the timeline of events..

Did you notice that Israel as a nation was not mention in Revelation 6?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2022
Killermamba:

In all of this, na to live a life worthy of the lord to meet with him at the end. It will be a tragedy for anyone to escape Nigeria through death come go enter hell join am

Na the koko be this...

Live a spirit led life, to avoid stories that touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Unsaved Jewish people would be consumed in God's wrath.

Read Isaiah 66 v 15-17;
15 See, the Lord is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury,
and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For with fire and with his sword the Lord will execute judgment on all people,
and many will be those slain by the Lord.
17 “Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things—they will meet their end together with the one they follow,” declares the Lord.

Remember God gave strict dietary laws to the Israelites only. If you read Deuteronomy 14 carefully...gentiles living among the Israelites were permitted to eat dead animals for example, but Israelites were forbidden to do so.

God never had issues with gentiles eating anything they wanted provided;
1. They don't eat meat with blood in it - Genesis 9 v 4
2. Do not eat food sacrificed to idols. - Acts 15 v 20

So which Jews were sealed in Revelation 7, saved Jews?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Pimine:

I'd rather indoctrinate my kids myself than have them believe all these harmful leftist ideologies.

Imagine telling a kid you can be a boy or a girl. Or telling them it's okay to be in love with someone of the same sex. Or that you can be a good witch. Man, to hell with all that rubbish. You say it's child abuse and endangerment? Well, wait until they finally approve puberty blockers and tell kids that it's okay to pause their development or even remain kids forever. LOL. You dunno what you're in for.

Any form of indoctrination of kids is deadly wrong. I strongly oppose such move. Instead of telling them they will go to hell (religious indoctrination) when they do wrong, teach them the value of having good morals and how such an action such as stealing, lying, etc affects the other parties and they themselves.

Can't you see how most Nigerian christians will steal from you, kill you, rape you etc without blinking an eye. It's because they have no moral values. They are only religiously indoctrinated. Look at your pastors. They are the worst. All they care about is getting rich off their congregation.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2022
alobright17:

Mumu so asking question is now Judgement to you dead brains church goer abi? when pastors fornicates or commits adultery all these they're also human , are you a judge bla bla yeye excuses and questions will come up, but when your partners cheats you people will be making noise so your partners are not human too ?

If your girlfriend or wife cheat just praise her and remind her that yes she's also a human and that you can't judge if you ever complained Na thunder go fire you

Who re u to judge young man?... hypocrite!
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by socialjustice93: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
amebo..
Werrin you wan hear

lol just to confirm one or two
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Jokerman:

So is it only the Jews that would be persecuted by the Antichrist then?

The Jews are the last to be persecuted by the Antichrist, which completes the Last Week of Daniel's 7 Weeks.
Gentiles would have been compelled to take the mark of the Beast before this time.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So which Jews were sealed in Revelation 7, saved Jews?

The 144,000 witnesses set apart to do God's work in the last days.

The saved Jews (dead and alive) are definitely more than that number. But these ones are set apart for a special assignment.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by godspeed: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Seems it's edited.

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
godspeed:
Seems it's edited.

Fraud! lol

The urge of some people to seek validation and glory for themselves, rather than God is just irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.