Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu (38952 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / NDLEA Officials Seize Over 75kg Skunk From Canada, Arrests Pregnant Woman, Teach / Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2022
phransix2:
Sincerely I really commend this agency... They have really upped their game, recruiting young smart officers into their ranks. When Marwa was picked to head this agency I felt it was just Buhari's nepotism at work but he has proven to be square peg in a square hole... His fellow Colonel heading Customs doesn't even know what he's doing there..

Buba Marwa is worthy of commendation... Well done Sir

don't doubt marwa those years when OS enter streets guys always on hide. they operate like special force ,if narwa was still active in service by now if he head BH force . BH would have been thing of the past
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by harmargedon: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You people will not stop amazing me with your foolishness. Everyone that supports Obituary have proven times without number that they are very useless animals with no sense. Go and arrest Tinubu if them born you and your kind papa well
so you believe he's supporting Obi and not Atiku. The south will loose the next election because they are dumb to realise that their common enemy is from the north.

1 Like

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by harmargedon: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Throwback:

Not Tinubu's fault that your candidate has nothing significant to project his competence and capacity while he was Governor.
what if he has no candidate? You southerners will continue to embarrass yourselves online, paving way for the north to rule you again.

1 Like

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by membranus: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Cautemoc:
Make thunder faya all tribal bigots and ethnic sentimentalist. If anybody open mouth begin talk Yoruba Abi Igbo Abi Hausa for this post, make Dangote trailer eliminate am today..

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm tired of the nonsense exhibited here and the founder of this noble site seems happy with it.

It's Appalling..!!!

YES OO! IT IS APPALLING.

But hope you won't join them soon.

1 Like

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Eteka1(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Trans shipment hub.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by CertifiedGee(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2022
phransix2:
Sincerely I really commend this agency... They have really upped their game, recruiting young smart officers into their ranks. When Marwa was picked to head this agency I felt it was just Buhari's nepotism at work but he has proven to be square peg in a square hole... His fellow Colonel heading Customs doesn't even know what he's doing there..

You obviously know nothing about the customs boss or what he has done. Ask any customs officer around you, they'll tell you.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by ogbs2020: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2022
See people money
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Greatdand007(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1571937856154894336?t=WIgLZbihXB9d_V65UvUlhw&s=19

But how did they know there’s a drug in that house mehn this guys are witch o
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
phransix2:

Marwa is a different breed.

I like that man ehn!

He was an exceptional military administrator of Lagos state before he handed over to Tinubu in 1999.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by dfrost02: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
phransix2:

Buba Marwa is worthy of commendation... Well done Si

Unless you don't know Buba Marwa. Everything mustn't be about nepotism.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Hydroxide(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Throwback:

Not Tinubu's fault that your candidate has nothing significant to project his competence and capacity while he was Governor.
what does Tinubu has to project? Weyrey with big Dreams.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2022
boladale123:
Marwa will never compromise anything,his historical work still stand in Lagos.
Meanwhile,Bola Tinubu has been claiming the work done by this Guy since the beginning of this campaign.

You can say that again.

Remember the days of Operation Sweep and how Marwa dispelled the rumour of killer beans by eating akara in front of the press.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by ofwest47(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Nawaa O! For this multi billion Naira drug to get to inside this store from the country's border ports _ Airport ,Nigerian Shipping ports ,is it without the knowledge of Costoms? NDLEA should look into it.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Honchoslim16(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2022
Now I got grams like I'm FRANK MATTHEW's.....jewelry weigh at least a kilo
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Difrent: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2022
phransix2:

I am Wharf Rat I need to get a better job
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Kayode12345: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised

Na lagos na

Tinubu boys

Tinubu turned lagos into Mexico and colombia of Africa
.Stop spreading fake news.All those that have been arrested,has any one of them ever mentioned Tinubu's name or any of his associate.Yeye they smell
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Btruth: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2022
.......but this is much shocked.

No wonder there was a prediction that by 2023, there will be a lot of mad youths roaming the streets.

A bi oru wahala wo l'eyi bayi?
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Subsea101: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Our security will achieve more with Intelligence based operations, rather than constant trial and error tactics. Take your time and run some good undercover operations, build evidence that will easily and quickly translate to convictions, no be to catch person on mere suspicion, then start to look for evidence.

kudos to NDLEA, they've really done some outstanding operations in the recent past.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Sensiblerealist: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Marwa Noore be Colonel oooo. Na Brigadier-General

phransix2:

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Myself2(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Mayng01:
I hope they don’t keep some for themselves. Kyari comes to mind

Hopefully they wont.

BTW, why are they not wearing nose mask, with that quantity of cocaine, I expect the air in the whole environment to be filled with cocaine fume and make them high by breathing in the air.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm just playing, it's well sealed
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Sensiblerealist: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
We know him to be competent but he is also corrupt. Na inn and present Kebbi Governor dey move money for Abacha

dfrost02:

Unless you don't know Buba Marwa. Everything mustn't be about nepotism.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by themanderon: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Mrkumareze:
We need to know more about this. How did the drugs finds it's way to the warehouse ? Who are the owners c9s those guys I see there can't be the majore power in the game ?

You may not hear jack about this case anymore within a short time. Those in high places are still the crime lords behind all these.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2022
The consignment is own by Beer ..it could be an individual or an organization.. Drug business is more like a logistic business whose value increases base on mileage covered ...and they usually different drop points .. My advice is Beer should just accept his/their losses make their case no be like Chief Kyari.. As for NDLEA thank God for intelligence, because consignment like this don't get taking away without shoot outs , hope Oga Marwa get Armored Vehicle because the way I see it he has stepped on a big mamba. Congratulations to the NDLEA team

2 Likes

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by dfrost02: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

You can say that again.

Remember the days of Operation Sweep and how Marwa dispelled the rumour of killer beans by eating akara in front of the press.

Aaah... aunty you have old gaan? Operation Sweep? cheesy shocked These guys make fear enter bad boys those days.
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Shampoo77: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2022
These guys are Africa Escobar oo, I am sure they are working for Escobar��
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by dfrost02: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
We know him to be competent but he is also corrupt. Na inn and present Kebbi Governor dey move money for Abacha

Na this one concern me for now. The other one... hmm my brother, dem plenty for that table.

1 Like

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by terrafella(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Cautemoc:
Make thunder faya all tribal bigots and ethnic sentimentalist. If anybody open mouth begin talk Yoruba Abi Igbo Abi Hausa for this post, make Dangote trailer eliminate am today..

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm tired of the nonsense exhibited here and the founder of this noble site seems happy with it.

It's Appalling..!!!

The owner is guilty

1 Like

Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by tabaralph: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2022
phransix2:

When an agency is well funded and headed with a patriotic and competent individual this is always the outcome..same goes for the current jamb registrar
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by berryPee(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
I don't understand why those 3 elderly men have black spot on their forehead. Abi na their tattoo be that??
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by ImperialYoruba: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised

Na lagos na

Tinubu boys

Tinubu turned lagos into Mexico and colombia of Africa

Walahi. He hired umuigbo to be his mules. He dey safe for Lagos while yanmiri dey chop time for foreign prisons. grin
Re: Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu by Ajofiapero(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
They complained Nigeria is broke yet they have this substances worth billions.. They can just auction them back to them well known Barons like the Agbado Urchin Supreme Leader and his cohorts..... God punish APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.