Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) (52161 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by donziller(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Money dey
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by wisdomkid: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:
iranu just to trend for how many days

wow.....he could have just help the needy with the traveling money..
but his happiness matter sha

Atleast find something innovative and trend na. No be to dey curse everyone and still be useless tho.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by SmartPolician: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

That man worked hard to make his money.

He doesn't owe the needy.

They should go and work too.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Comrade003: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

Poverty thinking.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
people and their new Iphone 14 be like:

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Billionaireboy1: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're a just a young lady. You know nothing about making money, except buying phones and eating shawarma with the bills on others.
Keep your myopic opinion to yourself.

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Reinamaria(f): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
In the near future, he would think back and realize how foolish he was.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Surely he isn’t a Nairalander.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Bmaster(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're a just a young lady. You know nothing about making money, except buying phones and eating shawarma with the bills on others.
Keep your myopic opinion to yourself.

I second this your reply.
Non positive impacting leeches talking, Tueh

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by FireUpNow(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

Must he help people before buying what he wants? Park well jare. Na who nor get money dey say beer dey bitter.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
sunshineV:
yes he will if he get d money. U will still complain abt dis next year so save ur strength

What a sweet response to a man with inferiority complex.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by BeanmanX(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
He has money to waste,,, I'm still managing my iPhone 11 promax..still very clean
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Parachoko: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Hilarious grin

Na so you de compassionate... Me I be needy for your domot... Make we see how helpful you be...

3 0 9 9 5 2 9 1 6 4
First Bank
grin grin
Give your phone to someone close to you, make them explain that my comment in a language you will understand.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Coldie(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
An Indian man is currently the 3rd richest man in the world.

At least they hustle legit to make their money unlike in Africa where only people who can do that are scammers or criminal politicians and their families
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by fairwilliams: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
I h0pe G0d change my situati0n so that i can go to USA (CALIF0RNIA) APPLE ST0RE TO BUY LATEST apple pr0duct instead on g0ing to SL0T ikeja..th0u i see myslf d0ing so when there's a change of G0VT cox this current President do me shege.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by jojothaiv(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
None of business though...
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by detectivejones: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nice. His money, his choice
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

how do you know that he hasnt helped the needy with 100times more money than what he spent to get this phone?!

fairwilliams:
I h0pe G0d change my situati0n so that i can go to USA (CALIF0RNIA) APPLE ST0RE TO BUY LATEST apple pr0duct instead on g0ing to SL0T ikeja..th0u i see myslf d0ing so when there's a change of G0VT cox this current President do me shege.

you do know that you will get the exacts same product whether you buy it in the Apple store in Cali or Ikeja, right?
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by fairwilliams: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Coldie:
An Indian man is currently the 3rd richest man in the world.

At least they hustle legit to make their money unlike in Africa where only people who can do that are scammers or criminal politicians and their families

U type trash..
Goan search for top 5 m0st fraudulent c0untry...
U d0n knw the wrk of India br0...
1. Scamming
2. Drug trafficking
3. Hacking... Make i stp ... That man who's a cinematography ehnn... Make i stop, if un0, un0 fit knw cox cinematography and pics editing and video editing na th0se kind of stuff that pay when those keyb0ard warrior need it.. Make i stp
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Chyma231(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
[ if na for 9ja now , them go say na yahoo boy ....ndi ara ] grin grin grin

Source .https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-62964777[/quote]
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Goddyj(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'll never condemn people for spending on what makes them happy as long as it not against the laws.

I will never shout vanity upon vanity when I see rich people enjoying their lives with the money they have made for themselves grin

I'll never be among those who believe that it is impossible for people to become very rich without doing illegal things, because I know that God still blesses people shocked

Lastly, I'll never silence my heart's desire to become one of the richest people in my generation kiss

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by fairwilliams: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

how do you know that he hasnt helped the needy with 100times more money than what he spent to get this phone?!

you do know that you will get the exacts same product whether you buy it in the Apple store in Cali or Ikeja, right?

I knw but am telling my God how i want mine to be Done... So your own prayer differ frm mine.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by ThothHermes: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Another IPhone 15 or an Iphone 20X is just some months to being released.
Willl he keep spending money travelling out to be the first person in India to own the models?

Its just an illusion. When he's much older, he will recount how he wasted his times on such frivolities
Even typing this your comment is an illusion and a waste of time when you think about it.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Benitoh: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Comrade be calming down naa grin grin grin

Kingozymandias:
Money talks .

When I wake up in the morning , the first thing on my mind in violence. I want problems .. I don't like peace !!

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hilarious again I say
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Lexusgs430: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wetin go soon turn pure water.......

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
On my way to Dubai too to grab one grin
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Ofemmanu1: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:
wow.....he could have just help the needy with the traveling money.. but his happiness matter sha
Moralphucker..
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Ofemmanu1: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Another IPhone 15 or an Iphone 20X is just some months to being released.
Willl he keep spending money travelling out to be the first person in India to own the models?

Its just an illusion. When he's much older, he will recount how he wasted his times on such frivolities

Is it your money?

wereyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / Umar Usman Dagona Invents A Phone That Operates Without A Sim Card / New NCC USSD Codes For All Nigerian Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.