Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech (45654 Views)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone. Who else have been invited to write the test on Access Bank ELTP Tech programme? If you have, what are you studying to prepare for the test? Or can one just study past questions from the normal Graduate Trainee exams?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by SergeantTitus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
gameboy727:
Hello everyone. Who else have been invited to write the test on Access Bank ELTP Tech programme? If you have, what are you studying to prepare for the test? Or can one just study past questions from the normal Graduate Trainee exams?
It will be no different from UBA's own.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Hi. What's UBA's own like please?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Ogbenro: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
SergeantTitus:

2hrs exam I wonder Wetin them wan ask like that
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Impactever(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
gameboy727:

i have been invited too ...i got the invitation for the assessment test this afternoon .....test date is friday
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by NanoSec: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
For recently conducted access bank past question and answer on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis, general mathematics, sentence correction plus bank awareness question and answer....

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Impactever:

i have been invited too ...i got the invitation for the assessment test this afternoon .....test date is friday

Same here. I think it's best to write the test as early as possible.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Snitch24(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
NanoSec:
For recently conducted access bank past question and answer on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis, general mathematics, sentence correction plus bank awareness question and answer....

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
already sent me a mail boss
i have actualy dont have any idea about programing yet
i started learning html 3rd of this month
do i have any chance
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Impactech: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Snitch24:

do i have any chance

Off course you do, the test is not going to be tech questions. But normal gmat questions. Find a WhatsApp group and joined, past questions are shared there
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Snitch24:

do i have any chance

Same here bro. I have zero knowledge in programming but I have started working on knowing some things because I registered for ALX Africa Software Engineering program and I can't just start the program without any knowledge in programming.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Impactech:

Off course you do, the test is not going to be tech questions. But normal gmat questions. Find a WhatsApp group and joined, past questions are shared there

If it's normal gmat then hope dey be that.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Snitch24(m): 1:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Impactech:

pls can you refer me to any of those groups
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Agboolas28: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Please do you have past questions
Impactever:

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Agboolas28: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Please refer me too
Snitch24:
pls can you refer me to any of those groups
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Sammypop(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Hello guys, please can anyone help me with the access bank eltp tech past questions....samuelpopoola27@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
For those who wrote the test this afternoon, how was it? Did you use a laptop or your phone to write it? Were you flagged for any reason?

On my side, the test was okay sha. Saw some really difficult questions then at the end the questions were very simple. I used my phone to write the test because my laptop has camera issues and I couldn't risk it. I was flagged once or so. Also, the moment I clicked submit I saw in the background that I was suspended by the administrator but the test submitted anyway. I don't know if I should be worried or since it submitted then there's no problem. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Awesomeking: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
gameboy727:
For those who wrote the test this afternoon, how was it? Did you use a laptop or your phone to write it? Were you flagged for any reason?

On my side, the test was okay sha. Saw some really difficult questions then at the end the questions were very simple. I used my phone to write the test because my laptop has camera issues and I couldn't risk it. I was flagged once or so. Also, the moment I clicked submit I saw in the background that I was suspended by the administrator but the test submitted anyway. I don't know if I should be worried or since it submitted then there's no problem. Anyway, good luck to everyone.
what's the essence of a camera? I assumed it was a simple objevtive test? Will we be monitired via the webcam or camera during the test?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Agboolas28: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please can you help me with past questions agboolas28@gmail.com
gameboy727:

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Awesomeking:
what's the essence of a camera? I assumed it was a simple objevtive test? Will we be monitired via the webcam or camera during the test?

Honestly I don't know why the camera is needed. Probably to monitor us.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Agboolas28:
Please can you help me with past questions agboolas28@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by OluNato: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=gameboy727 post=116941822]
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by tosinadeleke2: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
tosinadeleke77@gmail.com that's my email please help me with the past questions... I think testassesify is the one anchoring the test for them
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Toha22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
One can still have access to the test till noon tomorrow according to the mail sent? Am I right?
gameboy727:

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Toha22(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Will the test still be accessible till noon on Saturday according to the mail sent?
And please, what is the question format ? Is it Quant, Verbal & ??. Please, kindly respond.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Snitch24(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Agboolas28:
Please refer me too
i missed the interview
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by zheeko: 4:25am On Sep 24, 2022
What is the maximum age for Access Bank Entry Level Tech Programme (ELTP)?

Is there anyone above 27yrs that got assessment invite?

Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2022
zheeko:
What is the maximum age for Access Bank Entry Level Tech Programme (ELTP)?

Is there anyone above 27yrs that got assessment invite?

Your response will be highly appreciated

I don't think there is age restrictions for the tech program. I'm over 27 years and I got the assessment invite.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by iokorowu: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Please I need the past questions, here is my email - ikazonokorowu@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by zheeko: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2022
gameboy727:

I don't think there is age restrictions for the tech program. I'm over 27 years and I got the assessment invite.

Ooh thanks
Can you be specific please?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by zheeko: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Are you 28 or 29yrs?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by gameboy727(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
zheeko:

Ooh thanks
Can you be specific please?

Will be 28 in two months time. Age does not matter. As long as you are not over 30 I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Replies Over Age Applicant "Oya So Pe Oti Lo" / I AM A SCAMMER! / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.