Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Kílled My 23-yr-old Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Eat My Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Kílled My 23-yr-old Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Eat My Money (188 Views)

I Killed My Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Grabbed My Testes— Chinese Man Speak / 23-yr-old Man Fakes Own Kidnap To Raise N10m And Invest In Online Business / American Man Who Proposed To His Nigerian Girlfriend The First Time They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kílled My 23-yr-old Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Eat My Money by Justnewsng(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
A 47-year-old Chinese man, Geng Quangrong, has confessed to st@bbing his girlfriend, Ummu Kulthum, to de@th in Kabuga Quarters, Dorayi Babba area of Kano State.

The suspect, who was arrested after he attacked and k#lled his 23-year-old girlfriend in her home on Friday night, September 16, said he did it because she betrayed him.

Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, the command’s spokesperson, said the suspect committed the crime after scaling the fence of the deceased residence to gain access where he st@bbed her multiple times until she gave up the ghost.

Geng alleged that Ummu had promised to marry him, but later reneged on that promise after he had spent so much on her. He further stated that, angered by her deception, he decided to attack and kíll the deceased at her residence.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW AND ALSO SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2wSpoxTj4

Re: I Kílled My 23-yr-old Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Eat My Money by immortalcrown(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chei!

Ihe emebiwo.
Re: I Kílled My 23-yr-old Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Eat My Money by Kooldon(f): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
His team of lawyers for a token will plead not guilty, that it was an act of self defence and his count charges will be reduced instead of the capital punishment.
Judiciary are the core backbone of kwaruption in Country and wait for June 12, 2023 for Peter Obi swearing in
Re: I Kílled My 23-yr-old Nigerian Girlfriend Because She Eat My Money by VeryWickedMan: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you support death penalty for armed robbers & fraudsters then you must support him.

I support him.

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos From M.I Wedding / ASUU Strike: FUTO Don Knocks FG …says Varsity Proliferation Fuelling Crisis / "Security" In Lagos During Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.