Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder (390 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mehnnnn the kind hunger wey dey bite me like this ehnn,,I no pray make my enemy sef experience this.
half cut yam is all I have here,but no gas to cook am
Help a brother,e no easy
Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by buttlover(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
You even get gas cylinder. sell am use firewood.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
buttlover:
You even get gas cylinder. sell am use firewood.
Nah rain wey dey fall since 3days,if not I don't mind using it
Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by Cataboy: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
You even get gas cylinder......I no even get food to cook not to talk of wetin to use cook am....bro if hunger too hold you, you fit sell your gas cylinder....I no get wetin to even sell, other than my phone...hunger bad bruh...e dey knack me wella
Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gunners89:
Mehnnnn the kind hunger wey dey bite me like this ehnn,,I no pray make my enemy sef experience this.
half cut yam is all I have here,but no gas to cook am
Help a brother,e no easy

you ONLINE SCAMMERS WITH DIFFERENT PROFILE AND FAKE YEYE BEGGING STORIES, you have been on NL since march with different yeye stories:

Gunners89:

Dis my details sir
Access bank
Ugoh123:
Boss i juz need 3k from u
Sapa no good
Access bank
sissoko89:
House av been out of job for months now so I receive a mail from a job I applied for this evening asking me to come for the interview tomorrow 10am,,
But as I am typing this local man has no transport fare,at least with 1k I go rough am go
0062562453 Access bk,God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by pocohantas(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you ONLINE SCAMMERS WITH DIFFERENT PROFILE AND FAKE YEYE BEGGING STORIES, you have been on NL since march with different yeye stories:

They don’t ever have transport fare to interviews.

2 Likes

Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by Fira09(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

How did you detect the account number?

You sharp Sha.

1 Like

Re: Hunger,Hunger,A Helper For 1,500 To Fill My Gas Cylinder by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
pocohantas:
They don’t ever have transport fare to interviews.

interviews?! work?! thats against their lazy/greedy mindset na!

Fira09:
How did you detect the account number?
You sharp Sha.

its right there in his old posts...

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Son Because Of His Big Pen*s / Hisense Ac 2hp And Drawer For Sale / If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.