Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Do You Have To Break The Bank To Start Affiliate Marketing? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Have To Break The Bank To Start Affiliate Marketing? (94 Views)

What's The Best 20,000nah Power Bank To Buy With Fast Charging? / Step By Step Guide To Start Affiliate Marketing And Earn Money / How Long Does It take Union Bank To Activate a Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have To Break The Bank To Start Affiliate Marketing? by Clementina123(f): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Have you been saving up 30k-50k to start Affiliate Marketing?

Have you been thinking Affiliate Marketing is not real and just a way of reaping people of their money?

One thing most persons do not know is that on a daily basis You and I affiliate.

Surprised?

Yes,when you tell me about a body cream you used, a weighloss tea you used or even a brand that you trust their services and I patronize them based on your recommendation then You have simply affiliated for the vendor or business.

The only difference between You and an affiliate marketer or JUMIA, Amazon,Konga,Uber is that they get paid a percentage for every recommendation they make while You get Thank You.

All You need to become an Affiliate is understand how to sell to the right audience even with your smartphone.

This is where course recommendation comes in by existing affiliate.

There are varities of affordable training and course to guide on How to sell and who to sell too and still make huge figure as we Affiliates too do.

Did this help you?

I will be holding a Free training on: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START YOUR AFFILIATE JOURNEY .

BY the end of it you will discover how to join 3+ FREE hot Affiliate platform to earn in naira/ dollars.

This training is only for 50 Ready minds and will be held this weekend.

See the comment section for more details
Re: Do You Have To Break The Bank To Start Affiliate Marketing? by Clementina123(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Interested in the training? You can reach out to me via whatsapp on 08107819471

Clementina123:
Have you been saving up 30k-50k to start Affiliate Marketing?

Have you been thinking Affiliate Marketing is not real and just a way of reaping people of their money?

One thing most persons do not know is that on a daily basis You and I affiliate.

Surprised?

Yes,when you tell me about a body cream you used, a weighloss tea you used or even a brand that you trust their services and I patronize them based on your recommendation then You have simply affiliated for the vendor or business.

The only difference between You and an affiliate marketer or JUMIA, Amazon,Konga,Uber is that they get paid a percentage for every recommendation they make while You get Thank You.

All You need to become an Affiliate is understand how to sell to the right audience even with your smartphone.

This is where course recommendation comes in by existing affiliate.

There are varities of affordable training and course to guide on How to sell and who to sell too and still make huge figure as we Affiliates too do.

Did this help you?

I will be holding a Free training on: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START YOUR AFFILIATE JOURNEY .

BY the end of it you will discover how to join 3+ FREE hot Affiliate platform to earn in naira/ dollars.

This training is only for 50 Ready minds and will be held this weekend.

See the comment section for more details

Re: Do You Have To Break The Bank To Start Affiliate Marketing? by Clementina123(f): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a business that You and I do on a daily basis.

When you tell someone about a brand or product you are using and the person buys
Then you have affiliated.

All you need to affiliate online is known on how to get people to buy if you want to be an affiliate as a side hustle or main hustle.

I will be guiding 5 ready on how to start an affiliate marketing business Today. For FREE

Reach out to me via whatsapp on 08107819471

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Withdraw Money Or Pay With A Bank Of America Digital Wallet / Ipad Air2 Cell Available And Mackbook Pro 2020 (preorder) / New Smart Watches For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.