Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten (49655 Views)

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Lionking1913(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol
Dey don vice there lives..
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Given Serious Beating By Police, Then Charged To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-03sTijRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTPHuqPHdI
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by gulfer: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Their eyes don clear now grin grin grin grin

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.

American Policemen will not try to take your phone by force from you. Also, what they do is racial profiling cos they usually abuse black people and leave whites... Stop praising mediocrity and police brutality. If this hasn't happened to you before, keep quiet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ATTAH012(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dem NV see something.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Olayetan(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
That's very dangerous, the police man should have detached the magazine from the gun to avoid accidental discharge and that's plain stupidity from the Civilian, good as he has been arrested..
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ezegenigbonine: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
See the guys flat heads. This ipob criminals will never have sense.

This guys are potential unknown gunmen

Kudos to the gallant officers.

Ipob wey dey speak useless yoruba language abi.
Are you denying your afonja brothers?
Idiot.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by olatunjithomas(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Ok sir,hotel alpha golf november,lol

Alpha Romeo.... Lets turn and burn.

Baba follow your people talk. How hard is it to follow direct order? The civilians are stupid in their reaction but your officers created an avenue for them to show their stupid. They knew those guys were walking straight into a trap.

Seria Seria.��
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some people are foolishly stubborn, try this with a white racist and he would be gone.
Why dragging gun with a police
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by dele2k4(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
I don't even know what to say when I watched the video I was like is it Nigeria, how on earth a civilian will be dragging a rifle with a policeman and his colleague was there not firing a bullet but still remain caution to warn the guys but I thank God for their souls if na aboki mopol they would have dead by now kudos to those officers.....
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ipobarethieves: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:
oga if u treat me the way u said if u sleep wake up call me bastard.how many shrine u don visit for Nigeria?what u don’t know is bigger than u sir.before the advent of guns our fathers were fighting sir.one police rough handled me years ago I know how em family come take beg me.hand rotten over night.i will afflict u in a manner than no pastor born of a woman can cure u.sha Dey look face before u show yourself as police cos some of us no be humans.
Abeg.if u knw one BABA that can help me do one kind otumophor to wade off village pipu. Help biko
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Elliotwaveforec: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:
oga if u treat me the way u said if u sleep wake up call me bastard.how many shrine u don visit for Nigeria?what u don’t know is bigger than u sir.before the advent of guns our fathers were fighting sir.one police rough handled me years ago I know how em family come take beg me.hand rotten over night.i will afflict u in a manner than no pastor born of a woman can cure u.sha Dey look face before u show yourself as police cos some of us no be humans.
Correct! I want be like you to deal with useless and stupid soldiers that maltreat civilians.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by stano2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

your brain must be leaking.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Elliotwaveforec: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

We dey deal with una type well,na only online una dey get mouth,when we finally hold una na begging,lol
See Dem here,na wasted oo.
Mad man! Oppressor, Na God go punish you.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Mad man! Oppressor, Na God go punish you.
I no dey oppress anybody,lol
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:

Jesus!!! grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Omodua(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
O
Confirmedzombie:

Are you normal at all. Kazeem and Taofiq Ipob names?

Bigot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Spoilt brats. Zero pities
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by highchief1: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Correct! I want be like you to deal with useless and stupid soldiers that maltreat civilians.
who wan maltreat make e go ahead we will turn his wife to a widow.I no Dey for gbemisoro

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by longifilis(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Given Serious Beating By Police, Then Charged To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-03sTijRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTPHuqPHdI

A simp
"That scallywag son of yours"
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by highchief1: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Abeg.if u knw one BABA that can help me do one kind otumophor to wade off village pipu. Help biko
juju Dey just dm me bro.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Franklyspeakin: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol he spoke Yoruba sex. Tribal bigot. Let me serve you in your own coin. You kind are just loud toothless bull dogs. Powerless power. See as an afonja has been humbled yet again.Tilumbus humbling is also coming... Ejooo ma fa...
Confirmedzombie:

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Greenback: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
These are nothing but very fouoolish guys...
Stupdddd mofos!!!!
What if that weapon discharged and killed somebody?! You don commit murder straight be that!

And what if the gun discharge and hit you?!
You be fukkn gone,be that..
Awon mumuske gegebi generalojukwu grin
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Chris2863(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

He spoke Igbo in the first clip, he was just speaking Yoruba to appeal with the officers in the second clip. See their thick Igbo accent
spoke which Igbo in which first video? You obviously don’t know what you are saying. Go and watch the video and see how they were even fluent in Yoruba. You might as well drop a short clip from the video showing where they spoke igbo
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by drdeath: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool That is y e good to carry ur own KALA..

Any police man wey go try dis NONSENSE wit me.. go collect BLASTING..

As u de raise ur hand up, naso I de lot out my old KALA.

Na to BLAST BLAST ur left hand drop 4 GROUND..

The next tin, na to run b4 people go begin come out!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I concur with you 10,000%

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Raj10(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
If i do charm today na becos of police i hate them with passion soo full of evil
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Raj10(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
So it is ok to collect his phone abi y una dey think thru una penin lik this
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ipobarethieves: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:
juju Dey just dm me bro.
I'll appreciate. Nah wic side u dey
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by ucvin: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

Shut up...USA police can't search citizen phones without due process,,,what we have Nigeria are uneducated fools with guns....I'm still waiting for any police man that will try to search my phone...I pray make e b one police man,I will love that day.....Animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
ninoha:
Yanga De sleep trouble go wake am

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/WEuqqGbB5Z76ygF86

This guy is a scammer. Be warned
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Shakathezulu1: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:
Will you keep quiet. Cho cho cho.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Chicastle: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:

Kudos, gallant officers!

That’s shouldn’t be the best comment you should, unless you live outa of this side of the planet �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) / Soldiers Strip Driver Unclad In Abuja For Not Having Complete Car Particulars / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.