Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Are Your Allergies? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Your Allergies? (19556 Views)

Are You Aware Of Your Allergies? / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Food Allergies, Meningitis Etc / Eczema Treatment, Causes And Allergies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by yazzman(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Not being able to take care of my family ... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by BePrepared: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm allergic to poverty.

Hope you are working diligently with your two hands to escape it.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Goldbw122(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Poverty and heat.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by gaetano: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
When I wake up in from sleep I always sneeze,

I also sneeze whenever I have my bathe

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by EngrchidiG25(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Perfumes especially harsh one the our can make me sick for weeks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by BePrepared: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'm allergic premarital sex

It kills...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by ModCaller: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why would anyone reveal their allergies online on a faceless forum? Someone can easily build a profile on you with all these careless information

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by hardon1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm allergic to poverty.

Would you describe yourself as rich now?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by 3seriez(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Amala

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by princeemcee: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mine is dry okro or garri.. If i take this my body starts to itch with running stomach and short breaths...

A female friends own is Hena (indian tatoo) if she do that her hands becomes itchy to the extend of swollen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Farid24224(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
ModCaller:
Why would anyone reveal their allergies online on a faceless forum? Someone can easily build a profile on you with all there careless information

Nahhh!!! That's going to be difficult because you just called it a faceless forum!!! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by BRATISLAVA: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
ModCaller:
Why would anyone reveal their allergies online on a faceless forum? Someone can easily build a profile on you with all there careless information

Isn't that the point of these threads?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by hardon1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
I don't know mine sha. But I normally have that nauseating feeling during journeys. I hate it

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by jojothaiv(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Idonweak:

See my fellow Netizens. The OP is talking about what you are medically allergic to and not what you hate. Most of them are mentioning poverty, bleached skin, smelling kitty etc. How are those an allergy? This is why alot of you fail woefully and blame your lecturers. Nonsence[/i]

BePrepared:
I'm allergic to premarital sex

It kills...
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
I’m allergic to goats, whenever I’m near any goat na so so sneezing and red eye
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Cancri: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'm allergy to nothing
Thank you
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
My allergies are malaria drugs and antibiotics

Dunno which is the actual culprit but when I take this drugs, I experience disorientation for like 2 weeks at least

Dunno the trigger in both drugs or the particular one responsible so I stopped taking them like 2-3 years ago.

Funny enough, I still experienced the disorientation when I ate a food laced with weed back in January grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Twoclans(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Soy beans and it's by products.

I immediately start vomiting

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by somehow: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Drugs /tablets.

I mostly often throw up when I take them.

Also allergic to Hospitals, often times fall sick after visiting anyone in the hospital for at least 1 hour.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Consiglieri: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Idonweak:
I've got Hay fever. Hence I must not inhale dust, grain pollen, smoke etc for too long. Otherwise my throat, nose and eyes go show me pepper. It affected my eyes badly during my university days that i had to put on dark shade. My eyes were so reddish that you'd think i smoked. It was exam period then and i couldn't read. The doctor that gave me medications specifically warned me to avoid my triggers that I'm prone to have asthama.

What did the doctor recommend?
See uneducated Nigerians. The op is talking about what you are medically allergic to and not what you hate. Most of them are mentioning poverty, bleached skin, smelling kitty etc. How are those an allergy? This is why alot of you fail woefully and blame your lecturers. Nonsence
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Nyanabo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Actually I'm allergic to bullshit

lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by ModCaller: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Isn't that the point of these threads?

And people are actually falling for this. Basic social engineering.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by petrusevents(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dust

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by clockwisereport: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Banana

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Beverages: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm allergic to poverty.

Are you a Virgin?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Viktor7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Water.
I have aquagenic pruritus.
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Epurogonogono(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
I can remember that I use to always have rashes and itchiness on my feet when I was in primary and Secondary school and it was always reccurring.

It wasn't until when I was in SS2 that I found out that the cause of those itching and rashes was socks. The skin on my feet reacted so badly with the fabric of the socks that it would always itch and develop rashes. It was at that time that I was advised by the medical practitioner that examined me to avoid wearing socks because I was actually allergic to it.

Thankfully, I have not experienced such allergic reaction for a long time, as I don't wear socks very often nowadays.

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by CaptainFM1: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dust and Danders. I may die of it!
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
phelonrays:
Guys that bleaches thier skin.

Like WTF should a guy damages his skin with hydroquinone?

Pathetic! undecided
so in Essence you are owk with women doing it?
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku
Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Idonweak:
I've got Hay fever. Hence I must not inhale dust, grain pollen, smoke etc for too long. Otherwise my throat, nose and eyes go show me pepper. It affected my eyes badly during my university days that i had to put on dark shade. My eyes were so reddish that you'd think i smoked. It was exam period then and i couldn't read. The doctor that gave me medications specifically warned me to avoid my triggers that I'm prone to have asthama.

See uneducated Nigerians. The op is talking about what you are medically allergic to and not what you hate. Most of them are mentioning poverty, bleached skin, smelling kitty etc. How are those an allergy? This is why alot of you fail woefully and blame your lecturers. Nonsence
���� that's why I prefer quora we play alot here

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Allergies? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Whenever I eat fried or cooked sweet potatoes I get chest pain... I guess I'm allergic to it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Who Labor For 34hrs Finally Gives Birth, Shares Adorable Photos / No Nigerian Infected With Ebola Virus - Health Ministry / How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.