Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (32249 Views)

Atiku @ 77: Peter Obi Hails 'respected Elder Brother' And 'leader' / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by clarocuzioo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Obi is a fool

Like your father

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by DaddyFabooluz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu is Alex Ferguson.
Obi is CR7

Abeg which of them suppose become Fifa president?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by franchasofficia: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
That is why clubs retire their best coaches and players to club management board not fielding them as active players or manager.

Tinubu can function excellently as an elder statesman forming strong forces and pressure movements and advisory council to direct the government of the day and ensure they perform not handing over the tedious affairs of Presidency to him where those working under him will be perpetrating evil under his name and at the end nobody will be held responsible

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by hope4nigeria(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Akurakambe:
Presidential remark. God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
PO should understand he's coming to be Commander in Chief, he should be strong and don't fear all these evil people we are battling to rescue Nigeria from

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by wealthpreach(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,people can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience; he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.

Was Lampard not a good player? How is his coaching career? Most coaches doing well did not do so well during their playing careers.

Coaching is beyond knowing how to score or dribble... It's man management, having eyes for talents, learning to accept and move on from losses, and knowing when to axe your style or players.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by obembet(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

Tinubu was a good administrator, but that was then.

Age is no respecter of persons and we cannot continue to dwell in the past when we have a serious problem with our country. Tinubu can retire to an old people's home and be issuing his best advice from there.

That's why all Nigerians want Atiku
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Landowner101(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
That makes him and adviser, and not a player.
Shey you grab.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Truvelisback(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
All Politicians are players. Whatever they do or say is to play their games to the Top. And they are ready to compromise their standards if it's necessary. No permanent friend and no permanent enemy in Politics. Na we wey no know whatsapp dey waste our time. That's why we see Politicians defecting from one party to another.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by ljoh: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu can father Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by socialjustice93: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
My own is, I have nothing against tinubu, but in the event that anything happens to him the second man who's a terrorist takes over? No no no.. I can't watch a terrorist rule this country. Obi we know, Obi we stan!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
This Peter Obi know how to throw jabs at someone. Peter Obi has accorded BAT enough respect which one is that Brazil cannot feature Pele is this present day football match.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by MartinsD12(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CisvBcsjib3/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=
In order words tinubu is Pele should be retired immediately, but I doubt if he can step in the shoes of Pele, agbado cassava man is stubborn he should go and rest and not come and render this country more worse and useless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Pele cant now, he is fragile, stop talking if you can’t Google pele now, he is on a wheel chair most times, she is not just a number, football need coaching to be fit a bit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by SILVERLINES: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
It’s like Brazil today, they recognise that sometimes, Pele was a star, a fantastic footballer but they are not going to field him in today’s match.”
wise man grin grin
To much sense no go kill u cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by david22uu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Exactly.. Tinubu is better a coach than a player

Let the younger people play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by pacesetting: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
That is why Tinubu should have selected Osinbajo, not running by himself. There are kings and there are kingmakers.

Tinubu is too frail to represent this country both within Nigeria and at international levels. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

Lanretoye:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Diesel1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

You make no sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by miketayo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Tinubu is younger than Trump and Biden, only a doctor can confirm if a person is fit or not. Tinubu has qualified doctors, he is well, a person that is not well will not be able to move and do what Tinubu does.

You are deliberately trying to kill this man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Devil1Messenger: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Just like Buhari was able to do it Abi?
Learn from experience man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Faber(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by bewla(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

Age is no respecter of persons and we cannot continue to dwell in the past when we have a serious problem with our country. Tinubu can retire to an old people's home and be issuing his best advice from there.
As he give to bubu and all he get is insult like you are doing now

Not at all generals lead from the frontier
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by dreu2fine(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

it do nott change the fact that tinubuu will win
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by miketayo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

That's why all Nigerians want Atiku

Huh ??
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Themandator: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

You be fool and proud at that... He says Brazil can't field Pele as of today which is nothing but stating the obvious but because you are bereft of critical thinking ability coupled with a proclivity bent towards fault finding you shifted to coaching

I'd there anybody quarrelling with Tinubu giving advice to anybody or is Tinubu running to be an adviser or active player in governance

Somebody that could not keep awake in Gombe and till now even his staunchest supporter can't provide a Vide of what he personally said in Gombe is running to be president and you are here writing rubbish
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by harmargedon: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
same way Tinubu will do well as an adviser or a king maker grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Blitz888(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Tinubu was the coach that midwifed this Buhari administration and how has that singular decision improved our lives��
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by saysugar(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.
grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by SIRmuel86(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
The role of a coach if compared to Nigerias politics today, is equivalent to that of an elder statesman not as president. Rest.
Lanretoye:
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by TheDirector(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
As good as you sound, it seems you missed the point. What Nigeria needs now is not an aged coach. What we need is an agile and active young captain who can inspire victory on the field of play. Baba Tinubu is not one. He is too old to face the rigour of leading Nigeria out of the dungeon. I sincerely hope and pray Nigerians will not walk into an avoidable error (again) with our eyes wide open.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

I wish we could respond or post using voicenotes.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Asour: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

But Tinubu already plays the role of a coach in many respects as it stands now.

Being the President IS NO COACH position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.