Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92438 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by AuroraB(f): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
Lewl! Fair man come get big waist angry
I'm holding my laugh out of respect for the dead lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Greenback: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
They should be ready for willy willy grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
francis5051:
she is light skin too
It applies to only light skinned men.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by arantess: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
She died of a broken heart

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Lush100(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gaary:
even the side chick no fine pass the woman sef..some men sef

It's not about how fine you a woman is.
It's about being submissive.
It's about communication
It's about supporting your hubby.
It's about contentment.

If your hubby was not a player while dating u,
Then her attitude must have driven him out.

Most side chick understand this and use this to their advantage.
Some women will give to pastor the honor they won't even give half to their husband.
It's when the man is now with side chick that they begin to behave like they own the man,
Before then, the are usually very stubborn. No caps

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by 2Radii: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Princessogaraya:

One spotted
E pain am..

If we look well, the total number of times that woman cheated on that man can not be stated.

The day the woman have bn cheating foul no piss, once way the man wan pay back she dey run helter-skelter
Now she don kill herself, wetin she go tell Baba God laidis??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Bahamas95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Her death was avoidable. RIP to her embarassed

Thunder fire the husband and side chick.....For side chick mind now she don win, karma is real. "Wetin happen for goat house go happen for sheep own" It's just a question of time.

The husband should be ready to answer questions from the children few years from now.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by AuroraB(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
mytime24:
Side chic go soon enter house
She won't. Reason am. The man go come see plenty reasons she's not for him in anyway cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by worksmart(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nigeria is the worst place to have a serious car crash or medical emergency.

Instead of people to give basic First Aid and /or organise for you to be rushed to hospital, they would leave you on the ground whilst the take photos until you die. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
The people in that environment failed... woefully,, they should have gathered to beat this man up. Blast.. that his bald*head to give him sense.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by SugarGirl44(f): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
And now she has cleared the road for the side chicken.
Soon she too will have a competitor, she'll know how the woman felt.
My fellow women, pls stop stressing yourself for men, you can't stop them from cheating.
They're masters in the game.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Lush100(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Men are something else sha, the sidechick can’t even match the wife on anything. I don’t know why most of them keep wanting to taste other women no matter how beautiful their wife is.
U are talking from photo.
Go.and hear the man's story.
U will see a wife with bad attitude.
Ordinarily, the side chick is not that fine like the woman, but attitude make a man look another direction and not give a damn.

R I P to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by tyinfinity: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Their pastor kill her they make polygamy a taboo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Juanmike(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light-skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
But I am light skin, how did now love me?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by TenQ: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
But your father is a man!

I wouldn't abuse you nor your father o!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by GoAndVerify: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
So that story is even true?

I thought it was one of those weird tales by our traffic-seeking Nigerian bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by itslinkin4005(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
Whoever that gave the woman the information killed her..
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by MuMuOnBail: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

One is sweeter than another

Rest in Peace
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by dontrulee: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
For most people, it's better to die than to be cheated upon. It's painful to loose a loved one but we all must accept the reality that we all are going to leave the world one day including our loved ones.

It's the nature of women to act rash or illogical when they're in a high emotional state. Calmness is divine, it has saved me from a lot of trauma and irreparable mistakes. Learn to be calm always, you'll be healthier and you'll have a better judgment! My calmness is so topnotch now that even if a snake crawls over my feet, my heart wouldn't skip one beat though I may instinctively react. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by omoharry(f): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wallade:

If you believe that this man is ugly then I think you need recommended lens. Stop hating on men who no dey see you sef.

As for the late woman, may her spirit rest in peace. She allowed her anger to get the better of her.
na the side check mail dey vex me .. she nor even fine reach the wife sef.. what is wrong with some men sef !!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by OboOlora(f): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ugly side chic lol
What do men really want?
U leave chimpanzee go de cheat with baboon

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Chicastle: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed

Just because of light skinned and they do all that you listed above Naija dun cast finished
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by dex4sure: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

No Gender is worth dying for..
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by MindHacker9009(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why do women get married, because once they settle in a man's house the next thing is to pepper the man by not showing interest in love making anymore this is what makes most men to go and look for a side chic outside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
IF it's true, then she killed herself.
There's no evidence that supports she saw a side chick. By the way what parameters determine a SIDE CHICK?

I can always hang out with female coworkers who may erroneously be seen as side chicks.
Therefore, i won't conclude yet because I know LADIES are the most impatient beings on earth and they can Lie very well too

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Realmi: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
This man dey like meat grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by dontrulee: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

It goes both ways, men and women are scum but you'll agree with me that women are worse though theirs is highly coded. The things women do in the dark are unspeakable! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Okhuadams(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

she just die for nothing now the stupid husband will marry the stupid girl and by then I will invoke the woman to deal with them
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by meetme01: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
The man is in a big trouble.

The kids will never forgive him

The family of the deceased will not forgiv either.

Some of his family members, close ally will not want to get close for now.

Conscience will forever hurt him.

Depression, hypertension, suicide will set in asap.

He needs proper monitoring and psychological support else, he would commit suicide in no distant time.

That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
That one na side woman not be side chick cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Greystone: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

May this man never know peace for the rest of his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.