Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92321 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by abobote: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
She loathes the side chick to the extent that she flew into an uncontrolled rage that drove her to death

She knew the side chick
Are you serious?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by JuanDeDios: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
She loathes the side chick to the extent that she flew into an uncontrolled rage that drove her to death

She knew the side chick
Those onions will ruin your breath.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by okorogodwin4(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
blackboy:
You say the guy is ugly. Why do females go after ugly guyz?

I feel sorry for the woman.
ugly guys dish out cash very easily that is women Petch with them
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by ade4real2016: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Pity this woman...Men don't worth it...
Look at d so-called side chic...
Women should learn to calm down in a situation like this...
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Foolish woman.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BabaO2: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
Your brothers nko?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by phemmyfour: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
She died for what she believes in

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by iamsolasoul(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
So sad finer than the side chic ladies it’s not worth it just cut them out of your life and live. When I was chasing boyfriend I had no car and I was on SoundCloud making music free.

Now I have a career my music listeners is up 100 percent and I drive a Mercedes Benz. His response was may my car always have problem grin Some men just need money for Olosho you are better than that have your own money

Have a few kids for love.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very sad. So...will the guilt leave the husband's neck?
Men, why are you laidis?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Men are something else sha, the sidechick can’t even match the wife on anything. I don’t know why most of them keep wanting to taste other women no matter how beautiful their wife is.
Bcoz both man's complexion and side-chicken (old layer shocked ) complexion are complementary to each other
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
meetme01:
The man is in a big trouble.

The kids will never forgive him

The family of the deceased will not forgiv either.

Some of his family members, close ally will not want to get close for now.

Conscience will forever hurt him.

Depression, hypertension, suicide will set in asap.

He needs proper monitoring and psychological support else, he would commit suicide in no distant time.

That's the truth.

The man is not in any TROUBLE at all.
His boys will grow up to know WOMEN more
They will grow to understand why their mom could jump so fast into conclusions.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by smokeyupu(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

HOW YOU TAKE KNOW? YOU DEY FOLLOW YOUR PAPA GO EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Dotng: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
obembet:

By implication, the generation of men in your family lineage before your father and after him are doomed.

That is interesting cool
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Wallade(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
omoharry:
na the side check mail dey vex me .. she nor even fine reach the wife sef.. what is wrong with some men sef !!

Most times, we can not comprehend why a man would leave his beautiful wife and chase after a side chick. Sometimes, the wife we know or see and appreciate may be a different person to the husband.

We are not in the marriage,we are not even close to them so we can't understand. Experience has proven to me that it may be a mistake to judge without much or adequate information on the subject matter.

However, it ended in a sorry and sympathetic state for the couple, especially the wife. The husband may never forgive himself and what will the kids think?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Strong87: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Zonefree:

She died for love...love is a beautiful thing.
She died of jealousy and anger love don't take dangerous decision

cool
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Okhuadams(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
she
Died for love.
Love is a beautiful thing!!
no she died for nothing
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Thinkfree(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
im light skinned and i have never cheated but have been cheated on, im not abusive but i have replied a slap from my ex with a relationship ending punch on her face that even my father had to tell her to be careful with gentle guys.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Lightorder: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobicove:
Foolish woman, she just killed herself for nothing undecided
shutup!
People like you fight for ordinary boyfriend in the street.
She might be like you typing that no man worth dying for. Until you it happens to you , you are more foolish
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by meetme01: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF it's true, then she killed herself.
There's no evidence that supports she saw a side chick. By the way what parameters determine a SIDE CHICK?

I can always hang out with female coworkers who may be erroneously seen as side chicks.

Don't be judgemental. You didn't hear the full story. Hearsay or media ranting is not enough to cast blame on the woman.

OK. What about this...The side chick is a close friend of the deceased. The woman has been suspecting foul play for 2years. She once caught them in funny way last year and decided to put camera in the house which she could access from her phone and told the husband, she won't be around for days. The man was about checking out from the house when the woman drove into the house. To avoid being caught, he sped off and the woman pursed that led to the accident.

Brotherly, all you read above was fabricated by me to justify why you shouldn't judge a case by hearsay or bloggers.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
When is he going to post his wedding invitation card with his side chick. .
As in Man post wedding invitation card with side chick that caused wife accident
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Okhuadams(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
your own very opinion
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Bodydiialect57: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tboy222:
It's so sad, very sad indeed, I read somewhere that after sighting his wife car hitting the tree, he turned back to go rescue her.

On getting there ,she was pulled out unconscious. He wept at the scene asking his wife to forgive him and not to die. They rushed her to the Hospital but Alas! It was to late. She had crossed over, and he will have to carry this memory to the grave.

Sin is sweet, but the consequences are greivous.
Stolen water is sweet.
Sin is a sinker...
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by LOVEGINO(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gaary:
even the side chick no fine pass the woman sef..some men sef
I just don't know it is like dat oooo.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Kobicove(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lightorder:
shutup!
People like you fight for ordinary boyfriend in the street.
She might be like you typing that no man worth dying for. Until you it happens to you , you are more foolish

Who is this buffoon?! angry
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jollyjane4U: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
So true

So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed[/quote]
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thinkfree:
im light skined i have never cheater but have been cheated on, im not abusive but
But what?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gaary:
IF you are married, you will understand that most times it is not necessary beauty that keeps a man nor makes a man cheat.
The number one thing that chases a man out of his house is the NAGGING character.
No man ever ever survives that.
Beauty is completely different from Nagging!

When PEACE OF MIND becomes farfetched the man has got no alternative but to start keeping late nights or leave his house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by kay4kay: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gaary:

It's not the beauty but the vibes, the attitude And the energy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Iamziggy: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
So na u Dy with register for people wey Dy go heaven...
obembet:

the only 0.00001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by speedxe1256(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:

Lol
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by kingyakos: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Make i see ur father or boy friends picture, i wan confirm something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.