Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. (422 Views)

Am Sliding Into Depression / Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
You might probably ask how I know or figure Depression is upon me, especially as it is a common expression these days in the country.

Well, I am depressed because almost nothing excite me anymore; I am tired of trying as I am already overwhelmed , the energy is low, I have lost the steam and I only exist. I have lot of prospects but maybe I have been bewitched or jinxed. Nothing works for me and I am facing an health challenge at the moment.

I am from a dysfunctional family and though I went to school through the efforts of few of them, they have been brainwashed and i have been abandoned in my efforts to make my dreams my focus. I have faced so many backstabbing from my folks, family members and my Mom is my big antagonist. She foolishly backbite about me to her friends who envy some of my achievements and downplay some of my achievements,which I got through painstaking efforts and commitments. They mock me for my shortcomings, same way for my other parent too. I grew up with toxicity and I have fought against the odds.

I regret some things. I wish I have a better life. I wish I can better loving people around me, I wish I have at least a Fan who will celebrate my little successes and never make me feel like a mediocre. I need someone to come through for me and encourage me to be the best version of myself. I am a Professional with a lot of prospect but current realities makes me far less confident . I am drowning in self pity ,lack of love,encouragement, genuine support is snuffing life out of me.

Worse my health condition at the moment is at the lowest ebb and I am scared the inevitable will happen, I am scared all my best intentions resilience and hardwork might count for nothing if I eventually give in to the loud silent voice in my head. I am battling so much yet dying in silence.

I want to live but my life is so uneventful and the odds are against me. Help!

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Kingozymandias(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
First of all bruh!!! YOU SOUND. TOO BITTER AND NEGATIVE...

I have friends who grew up in extremely toxic polygamous settings and they don't sound this bitter and negative.

You sound so full of hate and the scary part is the hate I directed towards your family...

You sound entitled. To be honest bruh.ig I was one of your family seeing this damn negative attitude I wouldn't help you either..

Do you think your mum owed you anything? No she doesn't. She gave birth to you. So raised you and now you hate her because?

Guy you are so toxic and negative. Are you aware hatred itself can become a poison in your system that brings down your health ?

I am scared to think what someone so hateful like you would do to others if you were successful and healthy.

Bros sometimes moethe renature sees that's one of us will be a danger to the world if we are successful and she does the needful .

I am sorry if my words are not what you wanted to hear but I am only responding to the horrifying disgusting hate filled content in your post
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thanks. I could write more but guess your subjective mindset is already there. Yes I am from a polygamous family with my Mom having other kids prior to meeting my parent. And yes they contributed to my pain, bitterness too. I was never like this. You are also hasty to Judge. Thanks for your contribution anyway.

Kingozymandias:
First of all bruh!!! YOU SOUND. TOO BITTER AND NEGATIVE...

I have friends who grew up in extremely toxic polygamous settings and they don't sound this bitter and negative.

You sound so full of hate and the scary part is the hate I directed towards your family...

You sound entitled. To be honest bruh.ig I was one of your family seeing this damn negative attitude I wouldn't help you either..

Do you think your mum owed you anything? No she doesn't. She gave birth to you. So raised you and now you hate her because?

Guy you are so toxic and negative. Are you aware hatred itself can become a poison in your system that brings down your health ?

I am scared to think what someone so hateful like you would do to others if you were successful and healthy.

Bros sometimes moethe renature sees that's one of us will be a danger to the world if we are successful and she does the needful .

I am sorry if my words are not what you wanted to hear but I am only responding to the horrifying disgusting hate filled content in your post
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Kingozymandias(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
KarmaXNow:

Thanks. I could write more but guess your subjective mindset is already there. Yes I am from a polygamous family with my Mom having other kids prior to meeting my parent. And yes they contributed to my pain, bitterness too. I was never like this. You are also hasty to Judge. Thanks for your contribution anyway.

No I wasn't hasty in any way. Bruh read what you wrote. You have soaked drunk and imbibed the self pity of weak beta males.

You better get up and realize no one owes you anything . Infact you owe them everything for your life and raising you and taking care of you no matter how little.

Do you even have younger ones ? Dude take that pity bottle out of your mouth and man up.

You sound so pathetic and hateful. The one person who you should cherish you hate ? Then you wonder they your world is upside down.?

First cure yourself of hatred and watch things change for you. I have a feeling mother nature is saving the rest of us from your wrath. I have neevr come across a more hateful individual in my life.
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
I don't like my mother abusive and cursing nature. How many times have your parents ever swore on you and how many times have they gone ahead to make you butt of jokes. How many times have your Mom told you and let you realize she hates you.

My Creator is my parent ,these ones here are just the vehicle to bring me to life. You are too myopic to believe every parent is a good one and they all want the progress of their kids, maybe mostly but mine are serious exceptions.

Did I not say I have a dysfunctional family, you don't have more than these details yet you came on here violently to rip me apart. Honestly a Man down needs not fear a Fall.
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by horlah005: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Move/relocate to another place. An ophan with no family even friend still survive

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Nebes: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
KarmaXNow:
You might probably ask how I know or figure Depression is upon me, especially as it is a common expression these days in the country.

Well, I am depressed because almost nothing excite me anymore; I am tired of trying as I am already overwhelmed , the energy is low, I have lost the steam and I only exist. I have lot of prospects but maybe I have been bewitched or jinxed. Nothing works for me and I am facing an health challenge at the moment.

I am from a dysfunctional family and though I went to school through the efforts of few of them, they have been brainwashed and i have been abandoned in my efforts to make my dreams my focus. I have faced so many backstabbing from my folks, family members and my Mom is my big antagonist. She foolishly backbite about me to her friends who envy some of my achievements and downplay some of my achievements,which I got through painstaking efforts and commitments. They mock me for my shortcomings, same way for my other parent too. I grew up with toxicity and I have fought against the odds.

I regret some things. I wish I have a better life. I wish I can better loving people around me, I wish I have at least a Fan who will celebrate my little successes and never make me feel like a mediocre. I need someone to come through for me and encourage me to be the best version of myself. I am a Professional with a lot of prospect but current realities makes me far less confident . I am drowning in self pity ,lack of love,encouragement, genuine support is snuffing life out of me.

Worse my health condition at the moment is at the lowest ebb and I am scared the inevitable will happen, I am scared all my best intentions resilience and hardwork might count for nothing if I eventually give in to the loud silent voice in my head. I am battling so much yet dying in silence.

If only you can get 'born again' and start praying in the spirit.
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Freelane33(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
KarmaXNow:

You can talk to me
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Sir, I have a number on my page ...
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2022
I'm drowning. Someone should reach on to me with the number on my siggy....
Re: Sadly, I Am Finally Sliding Into Depression. by sisisioge: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Hi OP....take it easy fa. May our good Lord strengthen you. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Her 4-year-old Son In Bet Shop After Tremendous Loss To Virtual Bet / The Get-rich-quick Syndrome / Drama As Netizens Blame Second Wife, Judy Austin For Death Of Yul Edochie’s Firs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.