Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures (37251 Views)

Mercy Wave Foundation Bags Humanitarian NGO Of The Year At Africa NGO Festival / Godwin Maduka,Churchill,Franklin, Gift, Others Bag Humanitarian Awards 2022 / We Reward Merits On Humanitarian Basis - Emmanuel Anabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Amb. Sara Abdul Bags Royalty Humanitarian Woman of The Year Award, As Organiser Opens 2022 Nominations

The Executive Director, Shamies Foundation, Sara Abdul has received the award of Royalty Humanitarian Woman of the Year in the recently concluded African Royalty Award 2022.

The award ceremony had earlier taken place at Merit House in Abuja but due to her absence from the country, she was not present to receive hers.

The Project Director of African Royalty Award 2022, Amb. Duke Bassey on Sunday led a delegation Abuja PR Expert AlexReports, Red Carpet host Nneka Benjamin to present the award certificate and plaque to her at her Abuja residence.

Receiving the award, Amb. Sara expressed gratitude to the organisers for finding her worthy of the honour, pledging that her foundation will continue to lend support to enhancing human living conditions across Nigeria.

In his response the Project Director Amb. Bassey said the organization will continue to recognize eminent Nigerians who commit their resources and time to better the lots of others.

He used the opportunity to announce that nomination has commenced for this year's edition of the award which will take place at Sheraton Hotel Abuja.

Amb. Sara's Shamies Foundation, aka. Shamies Unusual Heart Foundation, is an Abuja NGO with a mission to rehabilitate, empower and reintegrate ex-convicts into the society.

The organization does this through a wide range of advocacy, representation, trainings and support programmes.

The Foundation says it has over the years carried out various medical and humanitarian outreaches and sponsored the release of awaiting trial inmates in major prisons across Nigeria.

Its mission is anchored on seeing a society where crime is less attractive (dignity of ex-convict restored) and ex -convicts becomes part of sustainable solutions to peace and security

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/amb-sara-abdul-bags-royalty-humanitarian-woman-of-the-year-award/

13 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by ojorich(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'm sorry but if someone comes to give me an award looking like the over bleached guy in white above, I'm so not collecting.....Awon award business crew

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Bruno3000(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
And why is she not smiling? Me sha no fit date dis type of overserious girl...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by ValCon888: 3:52am On Sep 21, 2022
The guy on the right looks like something that was carved inside my grandfather's shrine.

18 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Chimookigwe: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
ojorich:
I'm sorry but if someone comes to give me an award looking like the over bleached guy in white above, I'm so not collecting.....Awon award business crew

I disagree with you. In fact, he is the best person to present such an award.

That guy looks like someone either just out of prison or on his way to prison.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by caesarsconcept(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Something isn’t right here, and I don’t know what that is.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by GardenOfGod(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Woww... She's pretty

12 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lies
Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
All these people in same WhatsApp grp with alex reporters.

Bunch of clowns with useless ngos.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by noyd911(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beautiful girl doing wonders.. the girl na full option I swear..she fine come get sense join am.. her boyfriend is damn lucky.

Please guys, we're the best in kitchen design and development. Contact us for a free consultation and design.

2 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by BobbieZion(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wonderful.......
Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Yeyeboi05(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shitty award

4 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValCon888:
The guy on the right looks like something that was carved inside my grandfather's shrine.
u can never make haven.i promise u dat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by bigdot1759(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yahoo Award to Yahoo NGOs

3 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by DSC7: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
She will also help us rehabilitate and empower emilokan after 2023 election...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by wwwihy: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chimookigwe:

I disagree with you. In fact, he is the best person to present such an award.

That guy looks like someone either just out of prison or on his way to prison.

6 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Unknown people looking for fame up and down... When you touch enough lives, you wouldn't have to market your image online just to leverage it for local and foreign favours...

Everybody is now an ambassador, model, NGO owner etc. Stop playing on people's intelligence, this is pure clout. undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by HolyMan12: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Make she continue till one day some hor.ny Ex convicts wey she the rehabilitate go Bleep am wotowoto
Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Nonexisting1: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
I like her breast.

3 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nice one.

This is a woman worthy of emulation not the likes of Uju Anya the lesbo

1 Like

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by wwwihy: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
DSC7:
She will also help us rehabilitate and empower emilokan after 2023 election...

5 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by ceaser: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
How come she isn't Fulani?

Edited: I second-checked her name and indeed she is Fulani.

No problem, everything ends by 2023. So they should just make sure they do last minute rush. Nepotism will become a thing of the past and everything will be based on merit.

All the inepts that currently occupy decision making piditiknd that has plunged every aspect of the country's economy into the abbyss will be kicked out and replaced with professionals who knows their onions.
Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pray u go far in life with this your porous mouth
ValCon888:

1 Like

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by ojoisimi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
ojorich:

Work to deserve one first. Of all the good things mentioned in the post, it's a bleached guy that caught your attention.

3 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by BeanmanX(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sara Abdul the Fulani beauty,,,,we met in Abuja few years ago.. she's cool and nice.

1 Like

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by Ejebleje: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
N.G.O na the new yahoo yahoo

3 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by BeanmanX(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
ceaser:
How come she isn't Fulani?
She's Fulani from Niger...
Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by jimetagambo: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
First time this guy will post a news that makes a little sense. But as usual, the award is not worth shit. What the hell is an "African royalty award".

5 Likes

Re: NGO Which Rehabilitates & Empowers Ex-Convicts Wins Humanitarian Award (Pictures by obi58: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
My question is what exactly makes her an ambassador?

Ambassador to which country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Bride's Name Come First On A Wedding Invitation? / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! / Children Photography: Adorable & Cute Pre-birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.