Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o (2645 Views)

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1) / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 2:56am On Sep 21, 2022
The ANIMAL FARM was and still is more important than the BIBLE.
Everybody who wants to join the Free Nation has to read it. He claims.

(Animal Farm was written by George Orwell)

Daddy Freeze you are an utter embarrassment for this statement you have made.
At this point a rethink is mandatory for anyone who still marginally considers you anything more than a charlatan. A charlatan who has used the deception of being a pastor to build a platform for himself.
There is nothing too foul, nothing too blasphemous, nothing too perverted that you would not open your filthy mouth to say about Jesus, the Church, pastors and the Bible.

Things you would never dream about saying concerning the holy book of any other Nigerian faith.
You feel no inhibitions mentioning such foul things about the Bible or the Christian faith.
Then you hide behind the lunatic lie of being a bible scholar.

A scholar who has no evidence of scholarship, no peer-reviewed publications, no relevant degrees and no certifications.
Just lies, lies lies and more lies.
You should be ashamed of yourself and if you are not then the entire Free Nation assembly, all miserable five or six of you, should feel the unwieldy burden of ignominy.
FOOL
(Proverbs 12:15)

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Righthussle: 5:04am On Sep 21, 2022
PeterPatterns:

Daddy Freeze you are an utter embarrassment for this statement you have made.
At this point a rethink is mandatory for anyone who still marginally considers you anything more than a charlatan. A charlatan who has used the deception of being a pastor to build a platform for himself.
There is nothing too foul, nothing too blasphemous, nothing too perverted that you would not open your filthy mouth to say about Jesus, the Church, pastors and the Bible.

Things you would never dream about saying concerning the holy book of any other Nigerian faith.
You feel no inhibitions mentioning such foul things about the Bible or the Christian faith.
Then you hide behind the lunatic lie of being a bible scholar.

A scholar who has no evidence of scholarship, no peer-reviewed publications, no relevant degrees and no certifications.
Just lies, lies lies and more lies.
You should be ashamed of yourself and if you are not then the entire Free Nation assembly, all miserable five or six of you, should feel the unwieldy burden of ignominy.
FOOL

Shut up . He's correct.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Laggafin: 5:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Freeze should do better by staying away from much controversies just to make a point

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nothing to report again from BBNaija? This account died prematurely. Where are the 4chan-style pictures?
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Righthussle:

Shut up . He's correct.

Since you have acted like a child, I will not spare the ROD.

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
PeterPatterns:

Where the video wey the man declare this so we can watch and judge for ourselves abeg! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by LikeAking: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Make we just take xtainity as we see am.

My p is the financial and physical stress associated with it.

Xtian Religion is for mature minds.

Don't give anything and u Wii b fine.

Don't expect anything thing and u will b fine.

Just see it as a life style or cruise.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
PeterPatterns:
[b]The ANIMAL FARM was and still is more important than the BIBLE.
Everybody who

He is an animal now so it is expected. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where the video wey the man declare this so we can watch and judge for ourselves abeg! undecided

Here you go!

He said it within the first three minutes. You don't have to watch that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHYRNmy6MjA
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
PeterPatterns:
Here you go! He said it within the first three minutes. You don't have to watch that long.
I just listened to what he said and I have to agree with him that it is essential for you to have at least a basic understanding of how societies work, basic language comprehension skills, ability to process logic, in order to understand scripture. He recommends people read the book, Animal Farm. However, I have recommended that those who call themselves Christians go back to take a college-level course in Logical/Mathematical reasoning, before returning, to begin a new - tabular rasa - in trying to learn and reason God's Word and Truth. undecided

So, yeah, your judgment of his statement is severely biased and your OP is merely a rant and nothing more. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by knowingChrist(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
OP you need to repent, the evidence of being in Christ is seen in a person's patience and self control and the use of the choicest words. Your words are full of vile and this would be this vile is in you. Learn Christ and follow him. May God help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Laggafin:
Freeze should do better by staying away from much controversies just to make a point

He will not!
This is his whole gimmick.
As the expression goes: He who lies with dogs will rise with fleas

This is the type of conclusion you reach and worldview you have when your intimate friends are:
Hushpuppi, Mompha and Pastor Tobi Adegboyega.

How unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
PeterPatterns:
He will not! This is his whole gimmick. As the expression goes: He who lies with dogs will rise with fleas
This is the type of conclusion you reach and worldview you have when your intimate friends are:
Hushpuppi, Mompha and Pastor Tobi Adegboyega.

How unfortunate!
Here's a suggestion, why not intelligently counter that which is stated by Freeze, rather than come online to rant immaturely in the way that you did here? All you have succeeded at doing here is revealing yourself as one of the possible gullible folks the man continuously goes out and claims to want to liberate from what are foolish Christian doctrines. undecided

I have listened to the recording, but you didn't even make an attempt to counter any of the points he put forth. Rather you misinterpreted his statements about the book Animal Farm and decided Nairaland needed a thread to house your rant. That is disgusting behavior if you ask me. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Laggafin:
Why? He feeds on such so why are you here suggesting he abandon that which he is out for? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2022
meobizy:
Nothing to report again from BBNaija? This account died prematurely. Where are the 4chan-style pictures?

Here they are. Be nice.

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 5:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a suggestion, why not intelligently counter that which is stated by Freeze, rather than come online to rant immaturely in the way that you did here? All you have succeeded at doing here is revealing yourself as one of the possible gullible folks the man continuously goes out and claims to want to liberate from what are foolish Christian doctrines. undecided

I have listened to the recording, but you didn't even make an attempt to counter any of the points he put forth. Rather you misinterpreted his statements about the book Animal Farm and decided Nairaland needed a thread to house your rant. That is disgusting behavior if you ask me. undecided

You have written several posts full of non-sequiturs, incoherent submissions and a misplaced question mark, yet you, a juggernaut of internalized confusion, have the audacity to say that “those who call themselves Christians” should go back and get themselves a college-level degree before they come back and learn God’s word.
Is that God’s standard for learning His word?

Individuals like you are the insatiable, unscrupulous, agnostic critics who conceive that just by feigning profundity they can hoodwink people into believing anything.
While education is a great thing to possess, it has never been a prerequisite for engaging with the truth of scripture.

Apostle Peter was basically an unschooled fisherman!
The Bible says in Acts 4:13:
“When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were UNSCHOOLED, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.”
Regardless, for an intransigent spirit and a calloused heart, like yours, no amount of evidence is adequate.
You demanded a link to the video and I provided you with it. Then you used it as an opportunity to immerse yourself further in the strident devilry flowing out of DF's channel.
You immediately transformed into an arbiter and decided that DF was right in making his malignant declaration.

Why is Christianity an easy target for deviants like yourself and Freeze?
Why is the ethos of Christianity a constant object of scorn for heathenish circus clowns like you?
Daddy Freeze can never utter what he said about the Bible about the Koran.
But he can present himself as a fraudulent, unstable, duplicitous bible scholar and say all kinds of RUBBISH about Jesus.

Why is that even acceptable to you?
What in your past or present has shattered and damaged your moral scale to the point where right is wrong and wrong is excellent?
DF knows millions of people worship and revere Jesus Christ yet he has no problem saying things like: the name Jesus does not work, the name Jesus is powerless, replace the name Jesus with the word beer parlour and other pejorative comments.
Is this what you are agreeing with?
I am not making any of these things up you can go through the channel yourself.

But we already know what the outcome will be.
Now you are demanding that I present an ‘intelligent’ counterargument to a delusional, insulting and prideful perspective.
Why, so that you can read it and make another ridiculous demand?
Listen, I have written over a hundred pages (Microsoft word) in the form of comments and as criticisms of videos placed on that slime stream, he calls a Youtube channel.
I have a page on Medium and I now have this page on Nairaland. The reason is bad doctrine and malicious interpretations of scripture need to be vociferously and expeditiously addressed.

I do not wait two or three days before I post a rebuttal, I do it immediately because of the fledgling Christian who may stumble upon his material online, watch it and inevitably be confounded by it.

You however are not that fledgling Christian; you are the asinine disciple of an individual whose entire creed is the circumvention of morality.
I gave you enough room and rope but instead of using it to bind your stupidity, you have lassoed it around DF's idolatrous bandwagon.
If you do not take heed you will be crushed by the same idol and wagon before whom you are genuflecting in agreement and at whose altar you are pouring your libations of shame.
When that occurs you will have no one to blame for it but yourself.

Our God is merciful however He is also a consuming fire.
Be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
PeterPatterns:
Apostle Peter was basically an unschooled fisherman!
The Bible says in Acts 4:13:
“When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were UNSCHOOLED, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.”
Regardless, for an intransigent spirit and a calloused heart, like yours, no amount of evidence is adequate.
You demanded a link to the video and I provided you with it. Then you used it as an opportunity to immerse yourself further in the strident devilry flowing out of DF's channel.
You immediately transformed into an arbiter and decided that DF was right in making his malignant declaration.
I see that expecting to engage intelligently with you is a pipe dream. undecided

Before Peter started, he was an untrained sinner whose knowledge of God was likely from studying God's National Constitution to the Nation of Israel, the Old Law of Moses. However, he was no longer that same person after he was schooled by Jesus Christ in God's New Covenant and Law - the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. After his training with Jesus Christ, he laid claim to knowledge of what which most of the educated of the world cannot boast of. undecided

The majority of those who claim to be Christians on the other hand have been thoroughly schooled, by their many pastors and mogs, in the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned was instead an abomination that renders nullifies the power of God in the lives of those who cling to such teachings, rendering their very worship of God vain - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. So, in order to unschool these blind Christians and then introduce them instead to the Truth of God, it is necessary to help them in some way at least realize their blindness. And this is where I suggest a course in the basics of mathematical/logical reasoning which will go a long way in helping them realize the fallacies which abound in their current reasoning of the things of God. God's Law is quite Logical, even Jesus Christ is. Sadly, Christianity, or maybe I should say Churchianism as a whole is founded on an illogical/unscriptural image of Jesus Christ and that image is what , sadly, most Christians follow... an antiChrist image to be exact. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amen

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP is thirteen years old without a doubt. At the most eighteen. If a young mind can’t convince you to see from his point of view, he’ll happily confuse you to earn a half victory. The annoying cartoon pictures he posts don’t help his argument in any way.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see that expecting to engage intelligently with you is a pipe dream. undecided

Before Peter started, he was an untrained sinner whose knowledge of God was likely from studying God's National Constitution to the Nation of Israel, the Old Law of Moses. However, he was no longer that same person after he was schooled by Jesus Christ in God's New Covenant and Law - the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. After his training with Jesus Christ, he laid claim to knowledge of what which most of the educated of the world cannot boast of. undecided

The majority of those who claim to be Christians on the other hand have been thoroughly schooled, by their many pastors and mogs, in the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ warned was instead an abomination that renders nullifies the power of God in the lives of those who cling to such teachings, rendering their very worship of God vain - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. So, in order to unschool these blind Christians and then introduce them instead to the Truth of God, it is necessary to help them in some way at least realize their blindness. And this is where I suggest a course in the basics of mathematical/logical reasoning which will go a long way in helping them realize the fallacies which abound in their current reasoning of the things of God. God's Law is quite Logical, even Jesus Christ is. Sadly, Christianity, or maybe I should say Churchianism as a whole is founded on an illogical/unscriptural image of Jesus Christ and that image is what , sadly, most Christians follow... an antiChrist image to be exact. undecided

Though I disagree with you doctrinally, I believe the congenial tone of this post is more desirable.
Hence, let us call a truce.
(Please be cautious with DF’s material)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2022
PeterPatterns:

Though I disagree with you doctrinally, I believe the congenial tone of this post is more desirable.
Hence, let us call a truce.
(Please be cautious with DF’s material)
And what doctrine would that be? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by dattaswami1: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2022
PeterPatterns:

You must not kill any living being for the sake of your food or for offering to God (applicable for all religions and all people including atheists)
Instead of killing a goat he or she can donate that money to very poor widows, children who cannot work, aged people so that they will utilize the money properly like buying medicine and basic food(not non-veg food) etc.

The killing is the greatest sin

You must not kill any living being for the sake of your food. God has given enough vegetable food that contains all the ingredients present in the non-vegetarian food. After all, the source of ingredients of any flesh is only vegetable kingdom only. Eating the non-vegetarian food is not a sin because same ingredients exist in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods. But, you have to kill a living being for the sake of non-vegetarian food. The killing is the greatest sin.

You may argue that you have not killed the living being directly. Such argument cannot stand. Since you are eating the non-vegetarian food, the living being is killed. You are responsible for its killing. Therefore, you are the principle shareholder of the sin.
There is nothing wrong if you eat a living being after its natural death. In Hinduism, there is a sect of people called ‘Kapalikas’, who eat the dead living beings. Therefore, they do not acquire sin.

The tsunami is always due to anger of God since you are killing the living beings present in water for food. The earthquakes are due to killing of living beings that exist on the earth. God in the form of Buddha and Mahavir preached the non-violence and severely opposed the killing of living beings.

God in some other human forms might have followed the practice of non-vegetarian food in order to join with non-vegetarian people so that, certain other higher aspects to be preached might have been taken into consideration. That does not mean that God has encouraged the killing of living beings through non-vegetarian food.

He might have kept silent on this issue in order to give importance to other serious issues. God follows the ignorance of the students in order to become friendly with them. To control a running bull, you have to run along with it for some distance before controlling it.
All these are the basic concepts of nivrutti, which are the core of pravrutti. By following the ethics of pravrutti, you will avoid God becoming furious with you. Then, through nivrutti, you can please God. On one hand, you are making God furious by not following the ethics of pravrutti and how can you please God through nivrutti simultaneously?

NEVER KILL ANIMALS! IT IS A GRAVE SIN

My dear disciple! Listen Me. Non-violence is the roof of the justice. The animal nature shall be killed and not the animal! If you succeed in pravrutti, God will drag you in Nivrutti also.

[The greatest sin is violence (ahimsaaparamodharmah), which means hurting or killing any good living being. People have misunderstood that animals are to be killed in sacrifice done for God. The Veda says that the animal to be killed is the rigid ignorance and stupidity of the animal-nature and not the actual animal itself (manyuhpashuh - Veda)!

The word ‘ajaa’ means goat as well as food grains stored for three years (so that they are not useful for germination) from which the flour is prepared and a paste of it is used to prepare the statue of the animal. Such statue of animal is to be cut as a symbolic act. Without understanding the latter intended sense, people have started killing the goats in sacrifice!

Any animal including cow or bird of soft nature should not be killed for the sake of food. Scripture says that a Brahmin should not be killed, but, Ravana (Brahmin) was killed by God. Brahmin means any living being (including human being) that does not harm you even if you harm it (ghaatamnaghaatayetviprah).

The deity of justice surrendered to God Datta in the form of a cow. Cow slaughter means slaughter of justice. If justice is slaughtered, the cow is slaughtered and not reverse. Any soft-natured animal including cow or bird or human being should not be slaughtered.
Slaughter of justice is the whole and slaughter of Cow is a part of it. This is the essence of the climax of justice. If you are not doing the three sins mentioned in the Gita, God will be very much pleased with you and pushes you in the path of Nivrutti also to make you His nearest and dearest!]

Plants only have the mechanical process of respiration but they do not have a nervous system for the generation of awareness. Mechanical respiration itself is called life (prāṇamaya kośa). But it is not the real meaning of life. Real life is found only in animals, which are zoological beings and not in plants, which are botanical beings.

The real meaning of life is the awareness generated by the nervous system (manomaya kośa). The awareness is produced in the nervous system as a result of the oxygen supplied by the process of respiration. But the mere supply of oxygen, without a functioning nervous system, cannot be called life.

When some living being is killed, the soul in it experiences torture. This torture is the greatest sin and avoiding such torture is the greatest among the good deeds (Ahimsa Paramo dharmah). For this reason only, the non-vegetarian food is prohibited by the scripture.
There is no difference between vegetarian food and non-vegetarian food since the chemical composition of both (like carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals etc.,) is one and the same. Therefore, eating the non-vegetarian food is not a sin. The process of getting the non-vegetarian food by killing and torture is the sin. If one eats a living being, which is dead due to some accident, it is not wrong.
Eating a living being dead by disease or old age is avoided due to medical reasons. The Kapalikas eat dead bodies and are not considered as sinners. They are respected as the followers of a sacred branch of Hindu religion. Therefore, torture and violence is the main sin.
You should not argue that killing a living being in unconscious state by giving some anesthesia may not be sin. Any living being undergoes the pain of death in any unconscious state. Moreover, you are forcibly ending the life given by God in which a living being enjoys the facilities of creation and feels happy.

You must keep yourself in the place of such living being and understand the logic in the best way. You should not also argue that you are not directly killing the living being and hence, you are not the sinner. The living being is killed by somebody since people like you purchase it. Therefore, the sin is shared by you also (Kartaa kaarayitaa chaiva).

- By Shri Datta Swami
www.universal-spirituality[.]org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by efficiencie(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
PeterPatterns:

Here you go!

He said it within the first three minutes. You don't have to watch that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHYRNmy6MjA

Oh! What a fool! He prays in the name of Yeshua to the Father yet he makes the words of Yeshua second to a fictional writing. He prays in the name of Yeshua and that Yeshua said He will send us a comforter and that He will teach us all things but this fool says you need to understand how human societies work to understand the words of Yeshua. What a bundle of confusion. If Freeze were an atheist and he spent his days castigating Christians and other religions he would have been somewhat consistent but instead he has worked himself into a trap of his own design.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
efficiencie:
Oh! What a fool! He prays in the name of Yeshua to the Father yet he makes the words of Yeshua second to a fictional writing. He prays in the name of Yeshua and that Yeshua said He will send us a comforter and that He will teach us all things but this fool says you need to understand how human societies work to understand the words of Yeshua. What a bundle of confusion. If Freeze were an atheist and he spent his days castigating Christians and other religions he would have been somewhat consistent but instead he has worked himself into a trap of his own design.
I think the confusion is yours here. Jesus Christ first told you that in order to gain understanding from Him you must first use the understanding you already have. Those who refuse to do as commanded will have even the little understanding they have taken away away them - Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 ... What this means is that if the understanding you have or your ability to comprehend human language is blighted in anyway, you are likely to end up loosing understanding instead of gaining anything from God in the process. undecided

A wise man, on hearing the above for the first time, would empty himself or every form of foolishness he can find, in order that he can begin again with God using even understanding that comes from basic human language comprehension. However, must are not wise - particularly those already made blind by by lies of men - so nothing wrong with helping them with a little bit of eye opening to cause them to realize their blindness and need to abandon the lies they have stored up in their hearts where even God is concerned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by GRACEGLORY: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Animals must defend their farms, and culture. Need I say more….
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by efficiencie(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I think the confusion is yours here. Jesus Christ first told you that in order to gain understanding from Him you must first use the understanding you already have. Those who refuse to do as commanded will have even the little understanding they have taken away away them - Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 ... What this means is that if the understanding you have or your ability to comprehend human language is blighted in anyway, you are likely to end up loosing understanding instead of gaining anything from God in the process. undecided

A wise man, on hearing the above for the first time, would empty himself or every form of foolishness he can find, in order that he can begin again with God using even understanding that comes from basic human language comprehension. However, must are not wise - particularly those already made blind by by lies of men - so nothing wrong with helping them with a little bit of eye opening to cause them to realize their blindness and need to abandon the lies they have stored up in their hearts where even God is concerned. undecided

Dude are you Freeze's advocate? I didn't direct my comment to you. Keep your wisdom to yourself and don't quote me.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
efficiencie:
Dude are you Freeze's advocate? I didn't direct my comment to you. Keep your wisdom to yourself and don't quote me.
I don't need to be his advocate to speak up against wrong ideas, right? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by RepoMan007: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't need to be his advocate to speak up against wrong ideas, right? undecided
frozen mind.
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
RepoMan007:
frozen mind.
A close-minded individual would be closest to being considered "frozen". undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by kkins25(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
The animal farm! That book must have been whispered into the ears of "George Orwell" because, no man can write such literature and call himself a man. Either He is a God, or was instructed by God to write on His behalf.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
dattaswami1:

You must not kill any living being for the sake of your food or for offering to God (applicable for all religions and all people including atheists)
Instead of killing a goat he or she can donate that money to very poor widows, children who cannot work, aged people so that they will utilize the money properly like buying medicine and basic food(not non-veg food) etc.

The killing is the greatest sin

You must not kill any living being for the sake of your food. God has given enough vegetable food that contains all the ingredients present in the non-vegetarian food. After all, the source of ingredients of any flesh is only vegetable kingdom only. Eating the non-vegetarian food is not a sin because same ingredients exist in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods. But, you have to kill a living being for the sake of non-vegetarian food. The killing is the greatest sin.

You may argue that you have not killed the living being directly. Such argument cannot stand. Since you are eating the non-vegetarian food, the living being is killed. You are responsible for its killing. Therefore, you are the principle shareholder of the sin.
There is nothing wrong if you eat a living being after its natural death. In Hinduism, there is a sect of people called ‘Kapalikas’, who eat the dead living beings. Therefore, they do not acquire sin.

The tsunami is always due to anger of God since you are killing the living beings present in water for food. The earthquakes are due to killing of living beings that exist on the earth. God in the form of Buddha and Mahavir preached the non-violence and severely opposed the killing of living beings.

God in some other human forms might have followed the practice of non-vegetarian food in order to join with non-vegetarian people so that, certain other higher aspects to be preached might have been taken into consideration. That does not mean that God has encouraged the killing of living beings through non-vegetarian food.

NEVER KILL ANIMALS! IT IS A GRAVE SIN

- By Shri Datta Swami
www.universal-spirituality[.]org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Simon Peter, kill and eat... Act 10:13

Re: Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o by PeterPatterns: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
efficiencie:

Great comment. He still needs our compassion and God's mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians: Your Opinion On Restitution / The Bible- The Great Book Of Contradictions / South Africa Orders Christ Embassy To Stop Faith Healing Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.