Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd (55885 Views)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
pocohantas:
You see crocs? Very aggressive creatures.
Let wild animals be. They are not pets, neither are they for entertainment.

You can get crocodile meat HERE in Lagos. I think they sell the smallest one for N60,000.
Poco
You won't blame the female crocodile o
she was trying to defend and fight for her husband(Male Crocodile) that was been oppressed by the handler
Re: Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
leody:
Hungry no catch this ones if to say na those ones wey dey UI zoo sorry will be the case now grin I throw stone lasan dem don set open mouth grin those ones no dey chop they won't miss any given chance grin

Those foreign Crocs are well fed
you see this our naija own sapa dun handle dem so I no go advice anybody to play rough near dem cus no joy

1 Like

Re: Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd by Greenback: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry
One part of paper general generalojukwu blackpantherxxx hotoroMental yansh should be offered to Hannibal grin
Re: Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd by AlphaTaikun: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
pocohantas:
You see crocs? Very aggressive creatures.
Let wild animals be. They are not pets, neither are they for entertainment.

You can get crocodile meat HERE in Lagos. I think they sell the smallest one for N60,000.
I'm averse to eating croc meat.

I don't know how some folks' brains are wired to eat crocs, snakes,
scorpions, and canines... The Chinese are major culprits here.

Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.