Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam (1603 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2011
This is the beauty of ISLAM.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2011
I can see Muslims are avoiding this article, it must be so shameful to admit that this is what happens regularly in the ISLAMIC WORLD on a daily basis.

Let's review some of Muhammad's examples as a good role model he was.

Since fifty-three-year-old craddle-robbers are not prophet material, I want to give Islam every possible opportunity to clear this up. The next Hadith is from Aisha.

[b]Tabari VII:7 "There are special features in me that have not been in any woman except for what Allah bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran [She was referring to Mary, the mother of Jesus, although she didn't know her name or her father's name, and none of the "features" applied]. I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions.' 'What are these.' someone asked. Aisha replied, 'The angel brought down my likeness [she was a babe]; the Messenger married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine [she was abused]; he married me when I was a virgin, no other man having shared me with him [she was a child]; inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket [she "inspired" him]; I was one of the dearest people to him; a verse of the Qur'an was revealed concerning me when the community was almost destroyed [she inspired Allah]; and I saw Gabriel when none of his other wives saw him [she lied].'" Think about the implications of what she just said. Muhammad was "inspired" - a Qur'an surah was handed down while the prophet was Being Intimate with a little girl. Allah didn't find pedophilia the least bit troubling.
[/b]

Muhammad Were Intimate with just about anyone he pleased, thanks to Allah's extraordinary interest in his personal sex life, as immortalized in the Qur'an.

Although the Qur'an didn't appear to have enough space for topics like universal love and brotherhood (which Muslims sometimes insist are there, but aren't), the list of intimate partners that Muhammad was entitled to is detailed more than once, sometimes in categories and sometimes in reference to specific persons (Zaynab & Mary).

Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time.  He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night.  He married a 9-year-old girl and even his adopted son's wife.  On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he Were Intimate - sometimes on the very days in which they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.

The Qur'an:
Allah managed to hand down quite a few "revelations" that sanctioned Muhammad's personal pursuit of sex to the doubters around him.  Interestingly they have become part of the the eternal, infallible word of the Qur'an, to be memorized by generations of Muslims for whom they have no possible relevance.

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."  [b]No doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo one another at memorizing the Qur'an, have wondered about what this verse means and why it is there.  In fact, this is a "revelation" of convenience that Allah just happened to hand down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that disturbed local customs.  The verse "commands" Muhammad to marry the woman (following her husband's gracious divorce).  As for why this should be part of the eternal word of God, ?

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "  This is another special command that Muhammad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah.  One assumes that this "revelation" was meant to assuage some sort of disgruntlement in the community over Muhammad's hedonism.

Qur'an (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased"  This is in reference to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were grumbling about his preference for sleeping with a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them.  Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without having to hear the others complain,  as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.

Qur'an (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why ban thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives?, "  Another remarkable verse of intimate convenience concerns an episode in which Muhammad's wives were jealous of the attention that he was giving to a Christian slave girl.  But, as he pointed out to them, to neglect the intimate availability of his slaves was against Allah's will for him!

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."  Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to Be Intimate with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.

From the Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine.  (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places).  No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given.

Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible.  This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not Being Intimate with her).

[/b]
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
This topic will not go away.

No need to be ashamed of your religion for what it is and what it does to innocent men and women, but especially children , we understand you sadness at this pathetic behavior.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729702.0.html

(too assuming accusations,redundant comments and overly boring)
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2011
CHRISTIAN PASTOR FINGERS WOMEN BECAUSE GOD TOLD HIM TO DO THAT!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723556.0.html
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^

And this equates to a 2 year old girl been raped, you are sick !!!!
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

And this equates to a 2 year old girl been violated, you are sick !!!!

not at all!

but it surely does equate to the abuse of young boys in their tons by Same-sex and paedophille priests.doesn't it?

shouldn't i also conclude that it is Jesus (astaghfirullah) and one of the three christian gods that orders them to abuse children?
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^

Priests ?? Who are they , Christians. Those pagan priests aint Christians.

But tell me you will never see a christian on this site trying to defend pedophilia, yet this is exactly what Muslims do, not only do they deny that Muhammad was a pedophile but they actually condone it in predominantly Muslim society, this 2 year old girl as a case in point.

Jesus Christ never married, Muhammad did, and one of his wives was a 6 year old. SICK !!!

Like Toba implied, you never address the issue, you attack and attack in a bid to deflate the main issue.

Tell me why will one of your brothers in Islam , rape a 2 year old christian girl because the family refused to convert to ISLAM ??

In the west Pedophiles are locked up, in Islam they are esteemed members of society.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
frosbel:

^^

Priests ?? Who are they , Christians. Those pagan priests aint Christians.

But tell me you will never see a christian on this site trying to defend pedophilia, yet this is exactly what Muslims do, not only do they deny that Muhammad was a craddle-robber but they actually condone it in predominantly Muslim society, this 2 year old girl as a case in point.

you're just too blind and locked up.when ordinary muslims committ a crime,it is islam that is judged.but when christian officials who represent the religion do evil,they are spared.

Jesus Christ never married, Muhammad did, and one of his wives was a 6 year old. SICK !!!

the difference is we muslims are too polite and mannered.we dont deliberately twist things and misinterprete them.

if you like i could also tell you that Jesus was man-lover (astaghfirullah) like some in the west you celiberate have suggested.and further onto that,i can also cite the new testament as evidence that Jesus liked children so he stayed celibate and abused children as the priest who are "following his foot steps" do.

we have discussed many times the issue about the Prophet Muhammad's (sa) marriage.we have explained that she was no child and she was a mature woman when she was married and the reason behind the lie that she was 6 or 9 years old;but you just want to be provocative and annoying.you have chosen that path as a way of preaching and you think you are convincing people!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729702.0.html

Like Toba implied, you never address the issue, you attack and attack in a bid to deflate the main issue.

Tell me why will one of your brothers in Islam , violation a 2 year old christian girl because the family refused to convert to ISLAM ??

In the west craddle-robbers are locked up, in Islam they are esteemed members of society.

in the west,every decadent thing and evil takes place.you just cannot compare muslim societies where every crime and evil is the lowest,to the west where every crime and evil is highest;from armed robbery,ra.pe,alcoholism,gangsterism,abortion,bas.tards,e.t.c.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^

So that makes the Desecrating of a 2 year old girl by your grown Muslims brothers right , right ?

I mean you have tried to derail the topic but to no avail.

We are talking about a girl whose family refused to convert to ISLAM and she was violated.

Shockingly shameful and typical of ISLAM, always in self denial !!!!!!!!
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
@the above mumu,

please where did i say its right? if that really happened,Islam is innocent of their action.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^

LIAR !!!!

ISLAM is not innocent, it was conceived and implemented in ALLAH'S name !!!!!!!!!

Of course every culture produces rapists and child molesters, but in non-Muslim societies these are usually isolated loners. In contrast, Muslim rapists and pedophiles are well-organised and these predators often hunt their prey in rape-gangs in a tradition of Muslim razzia going back to the 'prophet'. The reason for this cultural difference is that pedophilia and rape are abhorrent in civilised societies, but are socially acceptable to Muslim communities because the perps are dutifully following Mohammed's example - and Mohammed is the 'Perfect Man' . Kuffar women and children (uncovered meat) are there for the taking.

From the days of Prophet Muhammad, sexual terror has been an integral part of Islamic Jihad. The siege of the Beslan School by Islamic Jihadis in 2004 was no exception.

Child-rape, as well as being a permitted means of satisfying the jihadists' religiously repressed lusts, also degrades, violates and humiliates the hated 'najis kafir' children and their parents, thus asserting the supremacy of Islam and Muslims. Forcing them to drink urine reinforces their filthy 'najis' status , as does feeding their minced up flesh to other unwitting kafirs.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
Don't mention the M-word
"Five years ago Muslim extremists invaded a school in Beslan, Russia. These Muslim terrorists held over a thousand people, most of them children, hostage. For three days these Muslim terrorists killed and tortured countless victims. The ways in which they were treated I will abbreviate . Children were shot for crying. Teachers and parents were shot for trying to calm the hostages. Young girls were gang violated. Young girls were violated with gun barrels and other objects. Many young girls did not survive these Desecrates. Children were forced to drink their own urine before being executed. The list of inhuman acts committed by these Muslim animals is as nothing I have ever heard before.

Beslan: They knifed babies, they violated girls
"THE full horror of the Russian school atrocity began to emerge yesterday as traumatised children told horrific tales of stabbed babies and brutal Desecrates. It has also emerged that scores of the 323 who died - including many children - had been shot in the back. While despairing soldiers and rescue workers moved among the growing pile of body bags, it was revealed that an 18-month-old baby had been repeatedly stabbed by a black-clad terrorist who had run out of ammunition.

Other survivors told how screaming teenage girls were dragged into rooms adjoining the gymnasium where they were being held and violated by their Chechen captors who chillingly made a video film of their appalling exploits. They said children were forced to drink their own urine and eat the petals off the flowers they had brought their teachers after nearly three days without food or water in the stifling hot gym. Their stories came as Russian officials warned that the final death toll of the siege of Middle School No 1 at Beslan in North Ossetia - in which up to 1,200 people were held captive - was likely to be more than 400.

Allah Akhbar!
"According to The New York Times, when the terrorists took over the Russian elementary school, they shouted "Allahu akbar" (Allah is Great). [, ] They would make several sips of urine and then would stop and cry because their lips were chapped and the urine stung their skin." Indira Dzetskelova, the mother of one of the child hostages in Beslan , Russia , reports that "several 15-year-old girls were violated by terrorists." Her daughter "heard their terrible cries and screams when those monsters took them away." Her traumatised daughter Dzerase sobbed as she added: "When the assault started, some of us were running out through the school dining room. "The terrorists started to shoot from the roof, then one of them ran into the dining room and started to shoot from the window. "I saw kids and women falling to the ground. And I saw that vermin's face. I saw his smile as he killed my friends." Diana Gadzhieva, 14, was held with her sister Akinba, aged 11. She told how the rebels executed all the adult men in a room upstairs. "We saw groups of men hostages going out and never coming back." Other survivors told how screaming teenage girls were dragged into rooms adjoining the gymnasium where they were being held and violated by their Chechen captors. Witnesses reported that a black-clad terrorist who had run out of ammunition had repeatedly stabbed even an 18-month-old baby. http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=624

[size=14pt]THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ALL THESE ISLAMIC BROTHERS OF YOURS ARE IN HELL RIGHT NOW and not in Paradise.
[/size]
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
Every time Mohamed lusted after a woman he slept with her or raped her under the label of marriage. It is easy to marry and divorce a woman with three little words.

Muslims prostitute with the blessings of Allah. There is no morality in Islam and no sanctity in marriage. This is the truth whether you accept it or not.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
frosbel:

Every time Mohamed lusted after a woman he slept with her or violated her under the label of marriage. It is easy to marry and divorce a woman with three little words.

Muslims LovePeddler with the blessings of Allah. There is no morality in Islam and no sanctity in marriage. This is the truth whether you accept it or not.

may your mother berieve you.

the Prophet (sa) never divorced any of his wives.besides,all his marriages were based on divine and reasonable justifications.this has being discussed here before after your fellow pigs also tried to talk nonsense:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html

BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior"wink commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!

Punishment of David in the bible is the ra.pe of his wives by his neighbor and the killing of his baby!
after David of the bible cheated on his wives,God punished his wives by giving them to the neighbor to be ra.ped!!!

(2 Samuel 12:11-14)
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^

All this to justify that the raping of a 2 Year old toddler by Muslim fanatics , because her family refused to convert to ISLAM , is right

Sickening to say the least but then no surpise, its ISLAM for you.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
LagosShia:

may your mother berieve you.

the Prophet (sa) never divorced any of his wives.besides,all his marriages were based on divine and reasonable justifications.this has being discussed here before after your fellow pigs also tried to talk nonsense:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html

BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

But how can you compare a man who had so many wives and an insatiable desire for sex with the LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST who never married and never sinned.

Only a blind person will do that. But God loves you, if you cry unto him in humility he will forgive your ignorance, but if you refuse and rebel you shall not escape judgement.

"God overlooked people's ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him." - Acts 17:30
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2011
frosbel:

But how can you compare a man who had so many wives and an insatiable desire for sex with the LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST who never married and never sinned.

Only a blind person will do that. But God loves you, if you cry unto him in humility he will forgive your ignorance, but if you refuse and rebel you shall not escape judgement.

"God overlooked people's ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him." - Acts 17:30

but your "lord and savior" have being accused by westerners of being in love with Mary Magdalene.and some others say he was gay!
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^^^

Hahahaha, so now abusing your prophet ISA now !!!

Muslims and confusion.

Tell me , did prophet ISA marry Mary ?

Keep sinking under your lies, remember the heavier the lies the deeper you sink into more darkness and deception.

May God have mercy on you.

"Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false," - 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
@the above mumu,

Prophet Isa son of Maryam (peace and blessings be upon them) is not my "lord and saviour".only Almighty God (Allah) is!

i was not insulting anyone.i was only reporting what your likes in the west have said.so its no suprise you insult our Prophet (sa) and provoke muslims.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^^

west, west, west, keep singing.

You are digging a deep hole for yourself with your lies.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2011
Lets us pray for these blind people. GOD LOVES them deeply.

They have a ZEAL FOR GOD , but not after knowledge.

He will save many of them in JESUS NAME , AMEN.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2011
"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2011
^^

You still have not told us why your Jihad brother raped a 2 YEAR OLD !!

Shame on them all, perverts and demons.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2011
frosbel:

^^

You still have not told us why your Jihad brother violated a 2 YEAR OLD !!

Shame on them all, perverts and demons.

at least my "jihad brothers" are not prophets.and their deed is not recorded in the Quran and taken for a miracle!

you should feel very ashame.while you use the wrong actions of ordinary and fallible muslims to attack Islam,we have all it takes in the bible to expose christianity and make you feel ashamed.
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2011
^^^^

Wow !!!!!!

You call Desecrating a 2 year old 'falliable' 

You guys have no shame !!!
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by LagosShia: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

Wow !!!!!!

You call Desecrating a 2 year old 'falliable' 

You guys have no shame !!!
yes,fallible!
do you know the mean of "fallible"? if yes,are you saying those men accused of ra.ping a 2 years old are prophets?

i reminded you some how Jimmy Swaggart,the face of christianity went after pros.titutes.but you excused him as "fell from grace".lol
Re: 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^

9. "Red Herring" Arguments: When a Muslim is asked to defend the Qur'an, if he turns around and attacks the reliability of the Bible, the Trinity, the deity of Christ, the Crusades, etc., he is introducing irrelevant issues that have no logical bearing on the truthfulness of Islam. He is trying to divert attention from Islam to other issues.

Furthermore, he is assuming that if he can refute the Bible, then the Qur'an wins by default. If he can refute the Trinity, then Allah wins by default. But this is logically erroneous. You cannot prove your position by refuting someone else's position. The Bible and the Qur'an could both be wrong. Muslims must prove their own book.
10. Straw Man Arguments: When you put a false argument into the mouth of your opponent and then proceed to knock it down, you have only created a "straw man" argument, Muslims sometimes either misunderstand or deliberately misquote the arguments Christians give them.
Example:
Some Muslims have built a "straw man" argument that claims that we teach, "The Qur'an teaches that Allah is the Moon-god and that Muslims knowingly believe in and worship the Moon-god and his daughters." They then knock down this "straw man" argument and claim victory. Of course, we never said such nonsense. What we have said is that while the Qur'an claims that Allah is God and Muslims think they are worshipping the one true God, in reality they are worshipping a false god preached by a false prophet according to a false book.
Conclusion

The average Muslim has been deceived by Muslim apologists who use such logical fallacies without regard to reason, fact or honesty. But there are many Muslims who want to be rational in their religion and thus have an open mind to rational discourse. Once they see that their arguments are based on logical fallacies, they will be open to the wonderful news that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sins on the cross.

Atheist Phobia / Should Companies Pay Tithe? / Details Surrounding The Death Of Prophet Ajanaku Has Been Released.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115