Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pay Small Small Don't Stress Yourself - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay Small Small Don't Stress Yourself (228 Views)

Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small / Buy Generator And Pay Small Small! / Debyd Errand Services...........why Stress Yourself Going To Lagos Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Small Small Don't Stress Yourself by benson4u(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Do you have something you want to pay for but you only have a fraction of the amount to pay for it and you are expecting to pay the balance much later? Don't worry carbon zero has got you covered. Just register on Carbon! Use my referral code :WNWq to register once done buzz me and I will guide you through on how you can get a pre-approval for funds up to 1.5m. Either to start a small business or get that item that you desperately need at no interest rate. For example if you need #200,000 to make a purchase, you will need to make #50k contribution to your carbon account to get it approved after which you can withdraw or pay online. Just WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.8.4.2.5.2.4.7 and I will guide you.
Re: Pay Small Small Don't Stress Yourself by benson4u(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Don't be shy just buzz me wink
Re: Pay Small Small Don't Stress Yourself by Samwils: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Does this really work? Cause I need a pc
Re: Pay Small Small Don't Stress Yourself by benson4u(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Samwils:
Does this really work? Cause I need a pc
yes it does

(1) (Reply)

Make Upto 500$ Per Day At Home Using Your Smartphone / The War In Ukraine Should Not End In America Economi Dominance-French Fin. Min / Datlas 1 Horse Power Surface Water Pump Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.