Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (60691 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Female "Rookie Teacher Of The Year" Arrested For Raping 14-year Old Student / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Stanleyq: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Konji way catch one Catholic ArchBishop for Benin City that year. He come knack woman, Benin boys catch am, he come resign. He is now a farmer in Ireland.

Konji na your mate grin cheesy

Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Whether bros J later knack the prostitute, na story for another day grin grin
Not to write be the problem, one day for de owner ...owner is Jesus , neglect him today, u are in free world
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Tgb1: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Out of all the people that had a hard-on for her, she choose a child. Please don’t mention me. I think all pedophilic people deserve the same sentence. She should quietly do her time.

Just because he was aware and agreed to it doesn’t mean his consent is valid. If a 17 year old asks you to go rob a bank with him/her will you go? Will you take life lessons and advice from a teenager? Will you depend on a child for financial advice?

Why? Because You all know that they don’t have the mental maturity to make complicated life decisions.
But when it comes to sex. arguably one of the most complicated decisions in life with far reaching consequences, you suddenly think they are mature enough.

Stop mentioning me
hammerT:
I CONSIDER CASES LIKE THIS TO BE BREACH OF TRUST, CONTRACT, MISCONDUCT, CONFIDENCE, UNPROFESSIONALISM AND BREACH OF PROTECTIVE, RESTRAINING/ NON-MOLESTATION CARE.

THEY CAME TO SCHOOL TO LEARN AND U CAME TO TEACH THEM, NOT SCREW THEM.

AS FOR WHETHER 17 YEARS OLD KNOWS WHAT SEX IS, OR WHETHER THEY WANT TO FCCUK, AS SOMEBODY THAT WAS 17 YEARS, SOME YEARS AGO, THE ANSWER IS HELL YEAH.

17 YEAR OLD BOYZ ARE AS HORNNY AS RABBIT ON STERIODS. I PASS THROUGH THERE, THEY COME.

HE IS EQUALLY CULPABLE AND PARTICIPATED IN THE ACT, OR MAY EVEN BE THE INITIATOR.

HOWEVER, THE BURDEN OF DUTY OF CARE, START AND FINISH WITH THE TEACHER IRRESPONSIBILITY.

I CANNOT COME HERE AND FEIGN IGNORANCE FOR ANYBODY.

p.s. where all the feminist? etc

2 Likes

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stephenmoka4 you be Sabi boy
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Keep trying. It ain't working

This does not need trying, I already have the control...over the subject.

Let's see how far the force can go....
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Faber(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You think you're bold and courageous. But I dare you to go to Central market in Kano and read aloud the Satanic verses. Without that, you're just a coward who writes his nonsense safe in the fact that he'll not be held accountable for it.
Since you're so bold to say Jesus was "caught" toasting women, go to Kaduna and tell them Muhammad was a gigolo who married Khadija for money. That's when I'll agree you're not just a spineless coward hiding behind a phone to advertise your studio stupidity.
As for what you said about your father, well I'm not in a position to contend with you cause I don't know him.

Nothing concern me with another man's religion. I speak about my own religion and who the hell are you to attack me or defend Jesus. Mad man allow Jesus to defend himself.

Oya go chop cos I know you're hungry

1 Like

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by everythinggirly(f): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
She looks weird and scary. Lol.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by SUNNINO(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Guy you need deliverance urgently.
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Konji way catch one Catholic ArchBishop for Benin City that year. He come knack woman, Benin boys catch am, he come resign. He is now a farmer in Ireland.

Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:

Nothing concern me with another man's religion. I speak about my own religion and who the hell are you to attack me or defend Jesus. Mad man allow Jesus to defend himself.

Oya go chop cos I know you're hungry
You're not a follower of Jesus. Your claim is like a bastard claiming to be a true born.
His character will always show him to be a bastard.
Jesus will not defend himself from an inconsequential fool. There have been many fools before now, some even bigger than yours. Yet none of them never regretted their show of foolishness. Same shall it be with you.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

This does not need trying, I already have the control...over the subject.

Let's see how far the force can go....
Mtcheew. Liar forming posh
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by emmyluizzz: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

They will, she is going to jail for a while, and losing her licence. And she has to register as a sex offender, and if the judge is feeling very very angry, and depending on the state...there may be restrictions in her contact with kids.

R Kelly got a heavier sentence because he did it with more than one female...which increased his sentence. Additonally, R. Kelly violated the Mann Act, which means he transported girls across state lines for perverted purposes... and he did so eight times...magnifies the charges raised. Plus a charge of racketeering. All adding to 30 years.

Also, keep in mind that sentencing varies from state to state in the USA.

Modifed...R kelly violated the Mann act...which is a federal, not state law. Because he did it several times, instead of just with one girl...he was in deep soup whichever way.

you sound very intelligent..I'm impressed

atleast we have some intelligent ones here on nairaland..thanks for this information
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Mtcheew. Liar forming posh

This experiment works beyond my expectations.

Indeed the Force is powerful.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you sound very intelligent..I'm impressed

atleast we have some intelligent ones here on nairaland..thanks for this information

Thank you.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by hammerT: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:
Out of all the people that had a hard-on for her, she choose a child. Please don’t mention me. I think all pedophilic people deserve the same sentence. She should quietly do her time.

Just because he was aware and agreed to it doesn’t mean his consent is valid. If a 17 year old asks you to go rob a bank with him/her will you go? Will you take life lessons and advice from a teenager? Will you depend on a child for financial advice?

Why? Because You all know that they don’t have the mental maturity to make complicated life decisions.
But when it comes to sex. arguably one of the most complicated decisions in life with far reaching consequences, you suddenly think they are mature enough.

Stop mentioning me

HOW DO AMERICANS MEASURE CONSENT?

A 17 YEAR OLD YOUNG MAN,(ADULT) CANNOT CONSENT TO SEX, YET A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD CAN CONSENT TO SEX CHANGE?

I AM GLAD AND HAPPY, NOT TO BE AN AMERICAN BRAIN WASHED ODE.

U PEOPLE NEED TO STOP PUSHING YOUR WESTERN IDEAS AND PHILOSOPHY IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE FLAWED.

THE ONLY WEAPON IN YOUR ARSENAL IS TO BE BRANDING PAEDOPHILE.

ONCE U USE THAT WORD, U THINK, UR MAKING SENSE?

U HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED. grin grin

LOL

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Jorrsh(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Haba?..since 2010..then how old is the 17years old child now?..
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Gbeng30(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
adecz:

She was teaching him practicals
in the biological topic of secsual
reproduction.. ☑️☑️☑️

She should be given another medal
for her dedication to education ❗️❗️ grin ☺️grin

funny you

1 Like

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by alimiadedayo1: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stanleyq:
Not to write be the problem, one day for de owner ...owner is Jesus , neglect him today, u are in free world
he has no fear of God
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
You think I’m American because I told you it’s not okay to sexually molest or take advantage of children? You think that’s an American ideology? Poor naive you.

In case you don’t know, there are many pedophiles in America and in their government as well. But you wouldn’t know that. I mean it won’t suit your narrative. Because if you did know and acknowledged it, then you can see how lame and corny it is when you try to justify a social vice by trying to label it inherently African, therefore okay.

Just letting you know that no matter how relentless you are in thinking you can make it someday socially acceptable to sleep with children, it will never be okay.

Rest. .

hammerT:

HOW DO AMERICANS MEASURE CONSENT?

A 17 YEAR OLD YOUNG MAN,(ADULT) CANNOT CONSENT TO SEX, YET A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD CAN CONSENT TO SEX CHANGE?

I AM GLAD AND HAPPY, NOT TO BE AN AMERICAN BRAIN WASHED ODE.

U PEOPLE NEED TO STOP PUSHING YOUR WESTERN IDEAS AND PHILOSOPHY IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE FLAWED.

THE ONLY WEAPON IN YOUR ARSENAL IS TO BE BRANDING PAEDOPHILE.

ONCE U USE THAT WORD, U THINK, UR MAKING SENSE?

U HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED. grin grin

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
sevo:
Why we no get this type of teachers during our time..this life no balance
You en
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by hammerT: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:
You think I’m American because I told you it’s not okay to sexually molest or take advantage of children? You think that’s an American ideology? Poor naive you.

In case you don’t know, there are many pedophiles in America and in their government as well. But you wouldn’t know that. I mean it won’t suit your narrative. Because if you did know and acknowledged it, then you can see how lame and corny it is when you try to justify a social vice by trying to label it inherently African, therefore okay.

Just letting you know that no matter how relentless you are in thinking you can make it someday socially acceptable to sleep with children, it will never be okay.

Rest. .

SATANIST AMERICANS AND THEIR LGBT AGENDA TO TURN THE WORLD ON ITS HEAD.

WE ARE UNTO U PEOPLE.

THERE WILL BE NO REST FOR THE WICKED.

PLEASE, BE PREPARED TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE.

U MUST DEFEND YOUR WICKED IDEOLOGY, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT, I WILL MENTION U. ONYE ARA!
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jorrsh:
Haba?..since 2010..then how old is the 17years old child now?..
I am trying to understand exactly what happened

This is 2022 and it is alleged to have happened in 2010
That is 12 years ago

1 Like

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
So you are saying a 29 year old man went to the police station to report that 12 years ago his female teacher forced him to have sex!

You guys should talk wetin happen exactly undecided
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Just because I told you it’s not okay for grownups to want to sleep with kids? Wow grin
hammerT:

SATANIST AMERICANS AND THEIR LGBT AGENDA TO TURN THE WORLD ON ITS HEAD.

WE ARE UNTO U PEOPLE.

THERE WILL BE NO REST FOR THE WICKED.

PLEASE, BE PREPARED TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE.

U MUST DEFEND YOUR WICKED IDEOLOGY, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT, I WILL MENTION U. ONYE ARA!

1 Like

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
And you are asking other boiz to come out to say that they also had sexual contact with their p.e teacher

Okay
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:
Just because I told you it’s not okay for grownups to want to sleep with kids? Wow grin
Dude is 29 years old
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by cococandy(f): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
baralatie:

Dude is 29 years old
A grown man
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Heffalump(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Women loves dick so much.

You mean for active service, thrusting in and out grin
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by ComeToJesus: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

May God forgive you, for you know not what you just typed.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:

A grown man
Yeah!
And he walked into a police stationed and reported his p.e teacher that the teacher had sexual contact with him when he was 17 years old?

Did he visit the teacher of recent? And his parents,husband and a teacher knew
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

This experiment works beyond my expectations.

Indeed the Force is powerful.
Yawns. Boring. Be more creative
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
baralatie:

Yeah!
And he walked into a police stationed and reported his p.e teacher that the teacher had sexual contact with him when he was 17 years old?

Did he visit the teacher of recent? And his parents,husband and a teacher knew

That’s your proof that children can’t give informed consent.
When he was 17 it was okay in his mind. Now he’s older he knows it for what it is. He was taken advantage of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salary For A Graduate Assistant In A Federal Polytechnic / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.