Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (60675 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Female "Rookie Teacher Of The Year" Arrested For Raping 14-year Old Student / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by HolyPussy: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Women loves dick so much.

I didn't see anywhere in the report where it stated that the sexual act was done with a guy... or a girl.

So don't be too hasty in reaching your conclusion about women loving the dick so much.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Mrtaye: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamOk:
Sha wetin she wan enjoy on top of 17yrs preeq

That stick go just dey swim inside that hole shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Na wa ooo preeq wey the cap never heal well wahala grin grin grin

Aswear that boy cap go dey pain eim
Forget ooo no be age dey judge size oo
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:

That’s your proof that children can’t give informed consent.
When he was 17 it was okay in his mind. Now he’s older he knows it for what it is. He was taken advantage of.
Do you know that White bboiz in that region are sexually active at the age of 15 with their fellow mates
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by blueAgent(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

They will, she is going to jail for a while, and losing her licence. And she has to register as a sex offender, and if the judge is feeling very very angry, and depending on the state...there may be restrictions in her contact with kids.

R Kelly got a heavier sentence because he did it with more than one female...which increased his sentence. Additonally, R. Kelly violated the Mann Act, which means he transported girls across state lines for perverted purposes... and he did so eight times...magnifies the charges raised. Plus a charge of racketeering. All adding to 30 years.

Also, keep in mind that sentencing varies from state to state in the USA.

Modifed...R kelly violated the Mann act...which is a federal, not state law. Because he did it several times, instead of just with one girl...he was in deep soup whichever way.

Good.

It's good you explained it, so that no one would starting shouting racism.
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
HolyPussy:

I didn't see anywhere in the report where it stated that the sexual act was done with a guy... or a girl.

So don't be too hasty in reaching your conclusion about women loving the dick so much.
Female teacher
Male.student
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by PreciousZion(f): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
[s]Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Whether bros J later knack the prostitute, na story for another day grin grin[/quote]
[/s]

Must you say this, I tell you, you need help. sad
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by kamtamark(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
She was set up to test if she actually deserve that position. Trust Americans for that!
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Arkansas PE Teacher Allegedly Befriended Teen at Basketball Game , Then Sexually Assaulted Him in Her Office

Evidence number one befriended
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by craves(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
SirJerrie:
See Nonsense

The so called "17 years old" student was not a victim of rape.

How do you rape somebody multiple times(inside bedroom at her house, inside her office, inside bathroom)?
Since 2010, and the case is just coming to light now?!!

Bunch of Hypocritic jokers

Same USA that 50% of teens are already sexually active by the ages of 15-17years

I'm not defending her btw...
I'm only saying they're making a big deal from what seems like a norm there already

Rape(according to Wikipedia) " is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent"

How exactly do you "rape" a 17years old multiple times?!

I believe because the boy was a minor as at the time of the event. I think the law there is that : if you have sex(consentual or non-consentual) with a minor, it is described na assault. And 17 is minor by American standard

I think we have similar law here in naija, but we don't adhere strictly to it due to culture. I teach part time in a school and the proprietor would always say especially to male teachers.

If you condescend and sleep sleep with your student even if she consented to it. The society will never blame her because you are the adult in the context and expected to be wiser.

You are the one the police and society will deal with. So be careful . I guess that's the situation here. If the boy were 18 as at when the incident took place, perhaps it won't taken as crime

Meanwhile.... Let's handle your web design and design works

Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
kamtamark:
She was set up to test if she actually deserve that position. Trust Americans for that!
I am trying to unviel exactly what is going on
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
The 29 years old boy reported the case last month
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:

That’s your proof that children can’t give informed consent.
When he was 17 it was okay in his mind. Now he’s older he knows it for what it is. He was taken advantage of.
The big was leagally permitted to be her boyfriend if he wants to
And he did give her consent

Let me find out if he was a white or black since this borders around basketball game
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
So we are left with the possession of banned substance in her care
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
So we have
A29 year old man (name withheld)
A 44 year old teacher with accolades
A 12 relationship that occured 12 years ago with social media media exchanges
A banned substance in the teachers home(negates her award)
Sexacapade.is now claimed to be harassment (would not hold in court)
Report was made last month

Took many unknowns mehn!
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
baralatie:

Do you know that White bboiz in that region are sexually active at the age of 15 with their fellow mates

But they did it with their mates
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
cococandy:

But they did it with their mates
State consent is 16 years
What the 29;year old is claiming is sexual assault

Like the way women wake up one morning and go to the police and say my boyfriend went to the club last night and after that we went home and he raped me
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
The main things that she faces are
1: possession of banned substance
2; violation of state school code (where students are not permitted to be having affairs)

Sexual assault charge will not even fly
The young just wanted to get at her(this I am not understanding where it is coming from)
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moral of this case and udokas case is simple
keep relationship ,sex ,romances, out of your work place and environment

Keep your work ethics intact

You wan phock...keep it outside of our workplace

And stay away from drugs
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by baralatie(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Now someone should really educate me on rkelly case because I don't get it
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by unekwu212: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sexual assault committed in 2010 Arrested 2022. The boy would be 29 years old now, why bring up the case now? Is there any need for an arrest ? Certainly at 17 the boy is wise enough to know wrong from right, I feel this is more of extortion from the lady. The assaulted boy wasn’t 5 or 10years when the assault happened. 17!!!!
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Lanxoe96(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corridon:
Very much brother...
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Karlosorji(m): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
sote one de share Love Machine for her mama one year remembrance. Pathetic
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Germi9: 1:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Queen queen
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by dalass(f): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Awon Feminists, after using their Devilish bad character to chase away good men, they would start buying Love Machine or looking for a Male boy to take advantage of.

May she rotten for prison grin

This got me grin grin grin

But you're right, there are female boys these days undecided
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by dalass(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2022
unekwu212:
Sexual assault committed in 2010 Arrested 2022. The boy would be 29 years old now, why bring up the case now? Is there any need for an arrest ? Certainly at 17 the boy is wise enough to know wrong from right, I feel this is more of extortion from the lady. The assaulted boy wasn’t 5 or 10years when the assault happened. 17!!!!

She must have paid him for many years and when she could no longer pay, he reported it. ... He probably made the move on her, he was at her house, in her bed undecided
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Lifeiseazi: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
SirJerrie:
See Nonsense

The so called "17 years old" student was not a victim of rape.

How do you rape somebody multiple times(inside bedroom at her house, inside her office, inside bathroom)?
Since 2010, and the case is just coming to light now?!!

Bunch of Hypocritic jokers

Same USA that 50% of teens are already sexually active by the ages of 15-17years

I'm not defending her btw...
I'm only saying they're making a big deal from what seems like a norm there already

Rape(according to Wikipedia) " is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent"

How exactly do you "rape" a 17years old multiple times?!

You just dey cap nonsense.
If it was guy you would have ask for his head abi you no see wetin R Kelly eyes see even tho he committed the crime years back.

And she is not accused of rape but having sex with a minor Abi na only men they should be jailing for having sex with a minor?
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Lifeiseazi: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All these US students sleeping with their teachers and always exonerated as victims just does not make sense to me. He should be sanctioned too! 17 year old should know where to place his errection away ftom the private part of his pervert teacher.

If na man them catch now you go dey ask for his head ni o

Hypocrite
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Stanleyq: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
he has no fear of God
No no, not at all
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Emmanuel30a: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Konji way catch one Catholic ArchBishop for Benin City that year. He come knack woman, Benin boys catch am, he come resign. He is now a farmer in Ireland.

Konji na your mate grin cheesy

Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Whether bros J later knack the prostitute, na story for another day grin grin
You are doomed... You can't zoom your doom in your room, until you resume... Or until it resumes... If you like, fume... Fume like perfume...
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Faber(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
You are doomed... You can't zoom your doom in your room, until you resume... Or until it resumes... If you like, fume... Fume like perfume...

The madness madding you is madder than the madness madding your mudafvcker dad
Re: Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student by Mrincredy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
You should be suspended from this platform for this and be shamed of yourself
Faber:
Konji na your mate...

Konji way catch one Catholic ArchBishop for Benin City that year. He come knack woman, Benin boys catch am, he come resign. He is now a farmer in Ireland.

Konji na your mate grin cheesy

Konji way catch Jesus that year he come stop area guys from stoning a prostitute... because the prostitute beg am say she go give bros J free toto, make he help save her.

Whether bros J later knack the prostitute, na story for another day grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.