Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Culture Is This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Culture Is This? (311 Views)

What Kind Of Culture Is This? See The Reasons Why They Insert Lip Plates / What Culture Is This From? / African culture is the best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Culture Is This? by efficiencie(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
I know we are a people of rich culture and traditions and very often many berate Christians and Muslims for steering people away from their culture and traditions but please for the love of the LORD can someone please explain the significance and relevance of the culture displayed in the YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

(1) (Reply)

My View Of The Saying "Forgive And Forget" / My Interest Is Peace In Warri Kingdom - Oba Ogunwusi / Abia Community Honours Former Buhari's Minister, Timipre Sylva And Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.