Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) (56235 Views)

Photos of Peter Obi Degree, Waec and Nysc Certificate / REPS 2023: Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah Poses With Her PDP Clearance Certificate (Photos / Corper Burns His NYSC Discharged Certificate (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Throwback: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Second class lower?

With all that big head?

He must have been saving his knowledge.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Opintiwa: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
tinsel:
OP, this is altered. Peter made a third class. And I am sure you did it on your own to campaign here. I left Nsukka the same year with Peter. If you want I can screen the convocation book showing a list of graduates and ranks by courses. But no need for that.
And also need to alter his grade. It is childish. The point he is a graduate and whether one has first-class or pass does not determine how successful one will be in life.
It was even by God's Grace he graduated. He spent more time outside the school doing business.

You did not attend UNN

Shatap

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Nah lies full that big head grin
Throwback:
Second class lower?

With all that big head?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by ScamHunter: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu has published his first class university degree severally and lots of wailers like you have already verified the authenticity at the Chicago state university. Obi’s fake degree is what is in contention.

And we should believe Tinubu's own is not forged? We know your tricks but Nigerians are not fooled. No one is making a drug baron a president. Vote for Pete Obi and be free from slavery.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Henix(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
tinsel:
OP, this is altered. Peter made a third class. And I am sure you did it on your own to campaign here. I left Nsukka the same year with Peter. If you want I can screen the convocation book showing a list of graduates and ranks by courses. But no need for that.
And also need to alter his grade. It is childish. The point he is a graduate and whether one has first-class or pass does not determine how successful one will be in life.
It was even by God's Grace he graduated. He spent more time outside the school doing business.

U left school the same year with Peter Obi but look at where u are today on Nairaland spewing rubbish with ur grandchildren's mates, because of tribal politics and hatred for ur supposed schoolmate.

U graduated from UNN in 1984, which is 38 years ago, meaning that u are probably above the age of 58yr old now, yet u are on faceless forum talking and behaving like a 14yr old boy.

Since u graduated the same year with Peter Obi, and also have the convocation list of the graduating set and their class of degree, what is stopping u from posting the said convocation list here to counter the alleged forged certificate Obi's team released?

It's quite a pity seeing an old man and a supposed graduate behaving like a kindergarten pupil because of politics.

My 5yr old son can do better

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
tinsel:

Why don't you go to the school's verification portal to print out the real result then? Old people coming online to make fools of themselves!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nah lies full that big head grin
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Opintiwa: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:

Moh247 is crying
hahahahaha
TheNiceGuy is crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha

Always dancing Abobi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Throwback:
Second class lower?

With all that big head?

What did you get?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu has published his first class university degree severally and lots of wailers like you have already verified the authenticity at the Chicago state university. Obi’s fake degree is what is in contention.
Care to point me to it? smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by 35824L: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2022
The first page shows how backward people from gully erosion region are, celebrating second class lower as if their IPOB candidate won a Nobel price for mediocrity angry

That's if it is not photoshopped because we already know he has third class cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:

This your work hard oo cheesy
Constitution nuisance from morning to night,Monday to Sunday grin
I dislike uniform men, so I’ll not answer you
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by 4teenblaq: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:
There is no stamp on the certificate and the letterhead paper is not even from UNN. There is even no name under the signature of the VC and rector.

You guys must think the rest of us are dunce. We want to see the original certificate of Peter Obi in full UNN colors and not a black and white photocopy that can be typed at any business centre on Onitsha head bridge. This is obviously a fake and nothing else. And yes, he m simply wailing like a typical IPOB wailer grin

This is just a photocopy na.. He can't just submit the original copy.. Like that. I have a friend that graduated from UNN.. It is exactly like this.. The original is how orange green in color.

There has never been a stamp on UNN result.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by pquaver(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2022
post=116869945:
Ignorant minds claimed it was third class grin grin you can feed your eyes better still verify from UNN

Fake. It's photoshop

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Care to point me to it? smiley

Google is your friend, use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Opintiwa: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2022
pquaver:

Fake. It's photoshop

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by 4teenblaq: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not about insult. Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate because he has no original. I just showed the copy to a friend who work in UNN and he told me in confidence that the certificate is fake. Peter Obi Pandora is a criminal certificate forger.

This shows that you are just lying.. You have no friend there... All you are saying are just made up in your head.. Take a look at this three results and stop spreading falsehood

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by pquaver(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Seun mynd44 and other mods

This most be on front page immediately

Because if its Tinubu now you go don put am there since.

Someone that combines having/running a business (legal business unlike Agbado master) and school tried by graduating with 2.2

It Photoshop joor.. He finished with 3rd class. Person wey do the oluwole sef no Sabi English. Read what was written. He was admitted in philosophy with 2.2. Peter obi had grades of 2.2 before his admission to study BSc? The name says it all Onwubuasi.. The name even says he is a liar.
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by sukar886: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Tauts and mad fans of agbodo should go and verify

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

This shows that you are just lying.. You have no friend there... All you are saying are just made up in your head.. Take a look at this three results and stop spreading falsehood

For ur mind UNN had same registrar since 1984. Akuko gi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2022
i am more concerned about his obvious third class mentality and methods than his academic qualification.
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not about insult. Peter Obi Pandora submitted a forged certificate because he has no original. I just showed the copy to a friend who work in UNN and he told me in confidence that the certificate is fake. Peter Obi Pandora is a criminal certificate forger.

And I dare you to prove that it is fake. Tell that your friend that if he cannot substantiate his claim then he should keep quiet. I’m sure that your friend is the admin of APC propaganda whatsapp group. Wait, your friend is Ayekooto Akindele right? Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2022
pquaver:

Mumu! Don't you see it's different signatures with different years??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t need to verify anything. This result is fake. Period.

Tinubu should present his own even if na fake

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by 4teenblaq: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2022
pquaver:

Una no just get sense... Is it the same registrar since 1984?

From what I posted only two has the same registrar 2012 & 2014.

1984's registrar is different.. Even the 2018 is different..

You can't see that because Sentiment has already block your reasoning and sight...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Go and verify

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by securitywatch50: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
La-la do the needful
Obedient people everywhere you go

We move eeeeeeeeee.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Cyberterror: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

These specimens are suspicious. Look at the VC's signatures for that of 2015 and 2018, they are exact. The signatures are clones, which is not possible, because every certificate is signed by the VC by hand and it is not possible for his signature to be an exact carbon copy even within three minutes talk more of three years.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Since you're so sure it's a forgery, write to UNN to confirm. How about that? While at it, can we see tifnubu's "first class" certificate? Y'all said he made first class abi?

For the records, I graduated from UNN and that's exactly how the certificate looks like. No be letter head dem dey put am.
Ekpa!
oya post your certificate and results let see if it is the same
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Faber(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
At 23 Peter is a degree holder, at 29 you still dey ASUU strike dey follow Jagaban up and down,

Shame no dey catch you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by securitywatch50: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2022
And where is Tinubu's nysc certificate and the state he served or there's nothing again to show
seunmsg:

you can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid.

Please what is Tinubu going to campaign with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Omesbrit(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
35824L:
The first page shows how backward people from gully erosion region are, celebrating second class lower as if their IPOB candidate won a Nobel price for mediocrity angry

That's if it is not photoshopped because we already know he has third class cheesy
I won't insult my south west people, my landlords, neighbors & in-laws. because of nuisance like u, not everyone that support Obi is related Ipob. Is people like u that celebrate a tout without any traceable source of wealth, age, health etc, that has low standards, morals and principle compare to Obi, who has proven record of wealth. We are not the same. We toll the path of greatness, intergrit & deligence, we el align with such character when we see one, which Obi represent.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.