Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) (58506 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Dialpad: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
They will always cheat ... acting like saints

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's why it's not good to fall in love. I enjoy even sleeping or touching another man babe not wife o. I remain a wowsweetguy
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by elonmuskbaby: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
I pity guys that always take this gender serious.

That gender are so useless.. All of them. Regardless of their origin.
yeye dey smell.what is the origin of your mom grin tongue
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Yusssuf11(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin
Samakus:
Women usually think they're smart but the sad truth is that quite a number of them aren't

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by kay4kay: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Men hates cheating ehnnn but na still them cheat pass and worst of it is they’ll expect you to forgive them and accept it as their birthright.

Women cheat more than men. They are just smarter and discrete than men.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
yeye dey smell.what is the origin of your mom grin tongue
Our moms are not the ones of today. Technology have opened the real woman character in africa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by nawa4naija(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Advancedman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:

Fact
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Men do it too.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by blingxx(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin

Why should a sane person trust the female gender

Note :every woman have an inner "hoe" none of them are perfect na you go find the type that can give you peace of mind , know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by dreu2fine(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
Cheating girlfriend caught redhanded while she was still denying it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isq3WyKkDgE
any problem about that
she is not yet married so she is free oooooo
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Bernice4ozodo(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:

including your mother,sisters if any plus your wife or the mother of your kids and also I your kids if they are girls?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Firstcitizen: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Women will lie even inside the grave

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
I hate this act of recording people so you can post it on social media.

If your partner does something you don't like end the relationship and move on with your life, we are not interested in seeing videos of your personal shit! angry
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by joelbooks: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by xixate: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is very bad
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Southernigbo: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Both d guy n d girl are all guilty. Has d guy married her? Why then is he trying to restrict her himself only?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by GloriousGbola: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's called the Shaggy defense.

It wasn't me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6QmuJdms

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Presidential1: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Just very few women cheat but 99percent of men cheat

99% of men cheat... Who them dey cheat with.. shey naa alien?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Kajaard: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Women will lie even inside the grave

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Even while in HELL they will still be telling lies cheesy
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Roger3D(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Men hates cheating ehnnn but na still them cheat pass and worst of it is they’ll expect you to forgive them and accept it as their birthright.
A man cheating is very different from a woman cheating because a woman's intrinsic value in the eyes of a man is directly tied to the number of men she's slept with. The same is not for men

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
dalass:

Just a kind remember that one particular "useless" gender gave birth to you cool cool...

No be juju be dat? The gender you hate sired you? Hmmmm shocked

Just for the purpose of knowledge, a woman doesn't "sire" a child.

It's cool you know to use the verb (cause frankly, not a lot of people know to do it) but you applied it wrongly.

That being said, it's demeaning that your line of defence had to be the ridicule of his mother. You could really have done better.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Dalnadoni: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Person wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind abeg...cry
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by ILEMUDA(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:

Yes you're right.
As a real niqqa you have to cheat..... that's what keep us Together.
But if I catch my girl cheating it's over.

What else does she have to offer aside sex.....?? I'm the one funding the pussy so why the hell must you share it........??
It's simple, as a real niqqa I have the right to cheat.
Real niqqa don't quit cheating.......we own most of the pussies around.

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Joe4real1988(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
dreu2fine:

any problem about that
she is not yet married so she is free oooooo
How do u guys think sef? Tell me, how can a man marry her with this trait? If the man had an intention of marrying her, do u think he will continue with such plan again? Later on they will be shouting men are scum for using and dumping their unserious ass.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Kajaard: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
dalass:

Just a kind remember that one particular "useless" gender gave birth to you cool cool...

No be juju be dat? The gender you hate sired you? Hmmmm shocked

Sired is for males
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Winters23: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:

if e pain u go and grow preeq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.