Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) (58489 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by udeh3(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
That was a very shameful and disgrace act,some people matter just tire me,like you said it is more honourable to walk away than to cheat but some people(guys especially)have cheating in their dna.

I doubt if you're talking about this very incident. Leave the men out of this and let's talk about the subject matter

There's no stat to actually prove your claims. Both gender cheats. So, when it comes to men, we condemn it with every strength in us, but for ladies, it's not their fault, or the men cheat more. What if the guy doesn't cheat?
What if the guy has never cheated on her?

We all just need self discipline

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by spencekat(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
kay4kay:

Women cheat more than men. They are just smarter and discrete than men.

They are not smarter at all,they conceal and manipulate things.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by kay4kay: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
spencekat:
They are not smarter at all,they conceal and manipulate things.

That's the smartness.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nonexisting1: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
The smartness of G-string gender people ends where the smartness of men starts but unfortunately they are bats that see themselves as eagles. Even with their monthly menstruation waste disposal, their stupidity never gets washed away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by VULCAN(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's not always difficult to identify people with mental health issues.

A woman was caught in the act of cheating and instead of condemning "the act"(not the person) you read someone blaming men for cheating and saying when they cheat they expect to be forgiven.

One thing I have noticed on Nairaland Is that you cannot find this moniker involved in any intellectual discussion. Not even one. It's always about insulting men. I take that to mean the person behind the moniker doesn't have anything intellectual to offer.

Rozross:
Men hates cheating ehnnn but na still them cheat pass and worst of it is they’ll expect you to forgive them and accept it as their birthright.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Norwichsailor(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
But i said the truth na,men cheats more than women that is why i said especially men.
No we're just noise makers
When it comes to cheating women do it with finesse

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Thegoodone13(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Women cheat more than men but they know how to hide it

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by ShaqFu: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Men hates cheating ehnnn but na still them cheat pass and worst of it is they’ll expect you to forgive them and accept it as their birthright.
Actually it is on record women cheat more than men. People just think and believe men cheat more because men are usually open about it.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
VULCAN:

A woman was caught in the act of cheating and instead of condemning "the act"(not the person) you read someone blaming men for cheating and saying when they cheat they expect to be forgiven.

One thing I have noticed on Nairaland Is that you cannot find this moniker involved in any intellectual discussion. Not even one. It's always about insulting men. I take that to mean the person behind the moniker doesn't have anything intellectual to offer.

I’m more intelligent than you are academically and generally, take this to the banks. Check your balls, it’s missing �

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by spencekat(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
kay4kay:

That's the smartness.

Emotional beings cannot be smarter than logical beings.They believe they are smart,but they are not.They are just manipulators.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Just very few women cheat but 99percent of men cheat
Weyrey
What is your bodycount?
Compare your BODYCOUNT with the bodycount of guys that are your age mates.

Only una,
Landlord go fuçk, oga go fuçk, lecturer go fuçk, neighbor go fuçk, exes go fuçk, one night stands etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Paulianfa(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
If u wan to live longer, do away with girls... Girlfriend stuff, Satan is afraid of them.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by phemy36(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tonyvaughn:
Bastard of a girl

See I don't know why some guys are taking this useless gender serious honestly. It bit my imagination. Nigerian female should be avoided by all means I swear
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by samology2000: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
lol she was trying to save face �. Instead of cheating why don’t you walk away. Some women sha
They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Konjiboii: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's a skit
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Jbsek82: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin

Why should a sane person trust the female gender
Not all females are as useless as this one ooooh
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by harmony75: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why does it pains men so much but una cheating is by DNA most men are pathetic who she cheating with? Still with a man lolz � � �
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by qtguru(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
1 Skit multiple insults lol
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by detectivejones: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
President of 'It wasn't me' association
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Lighthammer(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where are the nairaland resident feminist renowned for bashing men
The men are scum crew where are they
Bunch of hypocrites....
Futureisfemale and the rest of her crew where are you
Your gender are at it again
What they know to do best... Lying, cheating and manipulation....
If men are scum,
Then women are pure, unrefined quintessential of evil
Am sure one day women will manipulate even Satan himself to relinquish his position in hell

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Compare your BODYCOUNT to your partner's bodycounts and judge for yourself who cheats the most.

I trust that on judgement day, you people will take at least 70% of the positions in hell.
.... Hahahahahahahaaaah. Oboy you don finish me here walahi.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by dreu2fine(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joe4real1988:
How do u guys think sef? Tell me, how can a man marry her with this trait? If the man had an intention of marrying her, do u think he will continue with such plan again? Later on they will be shouting men are scum for using and dumping their unserious ass.
As far I am concern bro she is single u DNT have right over her.
Go do an introduction to the family or marry her if you so wish or love her.
If what you see now you don't like it bro no be by force at times most men are waste of time the girls ended up marrying another person
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Weyrey
What is your bodycount?
Compare your BODYCOUNT with the bodycount of guys that are your age mates.

Only una,
Landlord go fuçk, oga go fuçk, lecturer go fuçk, neighbor go fuçk, exes go fuçk, one night stands etc
....Lol. Easy

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
VULCAN:

Define an intellectual discussion?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Tgb1: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Really
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
But i said the truth na,men cheats more than women that is why i said especially men.

That is not the truth, just because men don’t go about crying about women cheating on them or making songs about it doesn’t mean that majority of men haven’t walked in on women in bed with another man.

Nigerian women are only 2nd to Jamaican women as people who are notorious for failing paternity tests. Passing other men’s kids to their husbands as their own.

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
dalass:

Just a kind remember that one particular "useless" gender gave birth to you cool cool...

No be juju be dat? The gender you hate sired you? Hmmmm shocked

Just because an olosho gave birth, does that change her from being an olosho at her core?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bernice4ozodo:
including your mother,sisters if any plus your wife or the mother of your kids and also I your kids if they are girls?

Some women really think they are making sense when they do this but newsflash you’re not.

We are not fucking our mothers, sisters, kids etc. this is strictly about the women your fucking nothing more nothing less.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kajaard:

Sired is for males

They want to be men so bad but can’t handle what it takes to be a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.