Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Which Business Should I Start With N1m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Should I Start With N1m? (222 Views)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / What Business To Do In PH With N1m? / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Should I Start With N1m? by Goodboy2000(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Hello Nairaland,

I need your candid advice on a profitable business one can start with N1m.

I have cosmetics and food business in mind but I still your suggestions.

Moderator help me.
Re: Which Business Should I Start With N1m? by Simplyfun: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Food always sale so far you have a good location. I will go for food if that's the two business you have in mind.
Re: Which Business Should I Start With N1m? by Veryfied: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Goodboy2000:
Hello Nairaland,

Moderator help me.
Get into livestock trading.
Goats to be specific.
You will make a killing if you buy about 30 goats from the North at 15k each and sell them between 25k and 30k in Lagos. That's a cool 300k profit in less than a month.

Unbelievable bit true.
Re: Which Business Should I Start With N1m? by Fxmanager(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Goodboy2000:
Hello Nairaland,

Moderator help me.
You can diversify your investment here with us at Citadel Forex Fund Management for your financial security, after following and evaluating our trading performance. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Invention Idea / Pick A Trading Strategy That Works For You. / Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.