Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN (3110 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Arysexy(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2022
They claimed bending ancestor Agbado Emilokan had first class without evidence.

Bunch of liars!

Pablo EscoBAT that went to Chicago and joined drug pushing cartel.

A first class product, would have had PhD by now. But the Thief ended in first degree. Not even professional courses did he attend.

A first class that made blunders like " A egg per child"

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Kingozymandias(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Pained soul. Cry cry baby grin

No need to insult me
Rule 2
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Arysexy(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Kagd10:

We're talking about Peter Obi's inec copy of his bsc certificate, not this forged one.

Go verify from INEC!

Meanwhile, can we see Tinubu's purported Chicago drug certificate? Not unclear reply. His certificate with course of study and grade like Obi did
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by sukar886: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Very poor attempt at photoshop by an amateur graphics editor. No wonder INEC was ashamed to even specify the degree result he had. grin cheesy

Can we have a clearer one, or more or less a confirmation from UNN itself. Not this scrab edited copy.
Mumu drop ur own result make we see

Chicago university confirmed Tinubu's first class honor. Why isnt UNN saying anything about the third class pandora graduate grin

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Kagd10: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Go verify from INEC!

Meanwhile, can we see Tinubu's purported Chicago drug certificate? Not unclear reply. His certificate with course of study and grade like Obi did

The attached below was what I was expecting from Peter Obi but he posted a forged one.

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by GreyLaw(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Very poor attempt at photoshop by an amateur graphics editor. No wonder INEC was ashamed to even specify the degree result he had. grin cheesy

Can we have a clearer one, or more or less a confirmation from UNN itself. Not this scrab edited copy.

Chicago university confirmed Tinubu's first class honor. Why isnt UNN saying anything about the third class pandora graduate grin

Go and sleep. Thats how UNN certificate looks. I know because that's how mine is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Arysexy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kagd10:

The attached below was what I was expecting from Peter Obi but he posted a forged one.

I thought you liars claimed he had pass and some said 3rd class. Now he has proven you liars wrong. You shift goal post to INEC submitted results.

Your party can request for that copy from INEC to disprove this one Obi released. INEC is open to release that for you propagandists
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Kagd10: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arysexy:

I thought you liars claimed he had pass and some said 3rd class. Now he has proven you liars. You shift goals to INEC submitted results.

Your party can request for that copy from INEC to disprove this one Obi released. INEC is open to release that for you propagandists
Nothing was proven. It was Ngige who first said Obi was D pass before a UNN lecturer said the same. And no, Nothing has been Proven. What he posted was forged, not original certificate cos that's not how an original certiface looks like. If he posted the copy he submitted to inec, that's a different case.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Jflex07(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu urchins used to tell us that Obi graduated with a 3rd class, now that he has showed and proved that he didn't graduate with a third class, watch how the urchins come up with another false propaganda .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Jflex07(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kagd10:

Nothing was proven. It was Ngige who first said Obi was D pass before a UNN lecturer said the same. And no, Nothing has been Proven. What he posted was forged, not original certificate cos that's not how an original certiface looks like. If he posted the copy he submitted to inec, that's a different case.
Please let's see the link where this was said by the aforementioned.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Throwback: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Throwback:
Second class lower?

With all that big head?

He must have been saving his knowledge.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by lhordspy: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
GreyLaw:

Go and sleep. Thats how UNN certificate looks. I know because that's how mine is.

It's surprising you are also a graduate too... grin cheesy

How can a learned graduate be swayed by cheap lies , tales and fables coupled with unrealistic facts a man like peter obi usually dishes out.. Very sad. Very bad

Education is not wisdom afterall angry
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Greatkenny2: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry blood imbecilee… now the second class is edited, it’s no longer 3rd class? A slowpoke is indeed a slowpoke no controversy!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Opintiwa: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kagd10:

What ever you do just let it end with cartons and pure water nylon.

Don't you ever tie crusade banner.

The day you tie crusade banner that is the end.

No cure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Arysexy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

He should have tendered the certificate to INEC.

The truth is that nobody will prosecute you nor a competent court disqualify you when you post that you graduated from Havard or Yale on social media.

Your qualifications regarding elections can only be scrutinized by INEC and your opponents can only contest the qualification you submitted to INEC at the court.

No court can disqualify a candidate based on his social media results.

Neutrals like us rely on INEC'S list.

Obi's qualification on INEC'S LIST was not a Bachelor of Arts! It is GCE.

Please illiterate urchins, what does degree mean or you are blind to see that other candidates started from the lowest to highest qualification?

Tinubu is wasting fund on coconut headed urchins as media attack dogs

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Racoon(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Face reality and stop pursuing Peter Obi academic certificate that are verifiable but Tinubu have no primary and secondary school certificates.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by PeterObi4LP: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Chicago State University first class honours in business administration and accounting

2.2 in Nsukka studying philosophy

Can we see the Original one?
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

First class honours business administration and accounting major Chicago State University

Photoshoped Second class lower class division Nsuka

where is the First Class?
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by tuborme: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
That was good for a businessman/student
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by GeneralOjukwu: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nightwolf1:
We want Tinubu to debate with Peter Obi on moving Nigeria forward.
We don't want only certificates presentation.

In Nigeria, the propensity to end up with third class or mere pass is possible if you are not the kinda person "SOUGHTING" out your exam scores.

It is 'sorting"....

And Nigerians prefer 1st Class in Accounting at Chicago to 3rd Class in Philosophy at Nsukka. No wonder the dullard always forgets what he crams.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Kingozymandias(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

It is 'sorting"....

And Nigerians prefer 1st Class in Accounting at Chicago to 3rd Class in Philosophy at Nsukka. No wonder the dullard always forgets what he crams.

Stop crying .. isn't to early to begin the lamentations? grin

You will have enough time and buckets to fill with your sweet tears grin

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ...
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Nightwolf1: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

It is 'sorting"....

Which Nigerians? Oh I get it. Agbado munching baboons are the Nigerians. grin

First class in Accounting from Chicago state university? The very same man that makes incoherent speeches always? I shudder in disbelief.

Any event that challenges his intellectual capabilities guess what? he doesn't honour it. grin

Ordinary interview other presidential aspirants have been granting Tinubu is yet to grant any.

Lol this first class graduate isn't living up to expectations. He is @ best a last class graduate cos by the look things he is completely empty upstairs. grin
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by GeneralOjukwu: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Which Nigerians? Oh I get it. Agbado munching baboons are the Nigerians. grin

First class in Accounting from Chicago state university? The very same man that makes incoherent speeches always? I shudder in disbelief.

Any event that challenges his intellectual capabilities guess what? he doesn't honour it. grin

Ordinary interview other presidential aspirants have been granting Tinubu is yet to grant any.

Lol this first class graduate isn't living up to expectations. He is @ best a last class graduate cos by the look things he is completely empty upstairs. grin

Chicago is in a developed country.... with the brightest brains. In fact that's the Number 1 worldwide. Tinubu made a 1st Class.

Your guy made a 3rd Class in a sea of miracle centers. Showed how hopeless he is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Nightwolf1: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Chicago is in a developed country.... with the brightest brains. In fact that's the Number 1 worldwide. Tinubu made a 1st Class.

Your guy made a 3rd Class in a sea of miracle centers. Showed how hopeless he is.

First class from Chicago while he is a dullard? grin cheesy grin I sincerely hope he won't run away from presidential debate. Would love to see what stuff he is made of.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by GeneralOjukwu: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nightwolf1:

First class from Chicago while he is a dullard? grin cheesy grin I sincerely hope he won't run away from presidential debate. Would love to see what stuff he is made of.

Prove he's a dullard and show intelligence when doing so...

Because Chicago University granted him a 1st Class and I am 100% sure you didn't get a 2nd Class and definitely didnt school abroad. From all indication, you very likely went to miracle centres and finished with worse than a 3rd Class....with your level of adoration of an abject dullard.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by perez100: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's Second Class ooo. Hope Tinubu urchins can show us Tinubu"s certificate?
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Nightwolf1: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Prove he's a dullard and show intelligence when doing so...

Because Chicago University granted him a 1st Class and I am 100% sure you didn't get a 2nd Class and definitely didnt school abroad. From all indication, you very likely went to miracle centres and finished with worse than a 3rd Class....with your level of adoration of an abject dullard.

Bringing the argument to me with lot of innuendos doesn't invalidate my summation. Tinubu is a dullard. When he speaks, it becomes obvious.

Like I stated earlier on, on the day of presidential debate I hope he won't run away.
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by plaindealer: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oluwole Pandora certificate.... grin grin grin

Naannuu...

grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by plaindealer: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Bringing the argument to me with lot of innuendos doesn't invalidate my summation. Tinubu is a dullard. When he speaks, it becomes obvious.

Like I stated earlier on, on the day of presidential debate I hope he won't run away.

We don see Pandora on CNN disgracing and embarrassing his village people, na bad luck to see the whole thing again for debate..
Re: Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN by Nightwolf1: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:

We don see Pandora on CNN disgracing and embarrassing his village people, na bad luck to see the whole thing again for debate..

Your Tinubu no go even near CNN otherwise na their him go sleep off like a man wey drink one drum of burukutu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Southwest In Reality Is Not As Developed As Southeast Or South South / Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / Nyesom Wike Visits Tinubu In Defense House - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.