Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad (3103 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home / Why Nigerian Visa Applicants Are Denied Visa / Ghana To Deport 72 Nigerian Ladies​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Helpout12345: 1:31am On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

dont take only part of what i sad.... again, i said:"STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIANS and make your own path in life; make your own journey, make your own history, go look for people of different culture, different mindset and enlighten yourself with a different way of life."

And I am telling you nothing stops you from achieving all you typed there while staying with Nigerians.

There are bad and good Nigerians. Same with those people of different culture and mindset you are referring to. There bad and good people among them too.

Correct statement would have been "STAY AWAY FROM BAD PEOPLE AND PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE.

But not "STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIANS".

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Helpout12345: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

If you're clearly intentional in
seeking out any woman who has emotional intelligence among your pool of female friends, then marry her when you find her, and she'll give you near-absolute peace of mind. This applies to Diasporan Nigerian woman and non-Nigerian woman.

To be the better man for any woman, a man has to learn the specifics of emotional intelligence as well then define what you want and place a value on yourself based on self-respect. Without these aspects, a man will experience punishing lessons down the road from women be they Black, White or
Brown. No doubt!

When you get to the U.S., UK, or
Canada, relate discretionarily with everyone and learn about the eclectic mix of cultures but you must socialize with discretion with
Nigerians in the Diaspora to hit the ground running.

The Indians, Chinese, Jewish, Russian, Norwegian, and Irish Diasporans help one another. Why should anyone encourage new
Nigerian immigrants not to mix with the rest of the Nigerian Diaspora? That's a knee-jerk advice.

I tire oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Helpout12345: 1:53am On Sep 22, 2022
From "Stay away from Nigerian girls" to a whole "stay away from Nigerians"

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by lionlee216(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2022
There are really good Nigerian women abroad, Yes! I have met some and I have met the horrible ones.

When it comes to financial responsibilities, they remember you are a man and the "head" of the house.

When it comes to other matters, they are quick to tell you that "You can't tell them what to do".

If you don't have papers, tell ur Nigerian girlfriend that. Then wait for the day you guys will fight ugly, then you will understand cheesy

I'm married to AA, at first she was earning more than me and was paying more in bills(no fight, no issues for like 2years). Now we pay bills 50 50. That Joy of splitting bills sef is something.

IF I get divorced today, EVEN IF I REMARRY to a Nigerian woman, the bills will be split all the way abeg.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by ukaface(f): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2022
I see the problem...lmao

Y'all with the di.ck are so into patriarchal system in naija, but unfortunately it doesn't play that way in the abroad. The thing come dey pain Una cos naija ladies will not want to take your nasty bull shit..... lmao

Chai! This gender sef.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by DaInferno(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2022
jesmond3945:

Let me tell you the truth, Nigerians ladies dont like black men especially Nigerian men. The reason you have nothing to offer them. Is it the prevalent mysogyny in Nigeria, were you will want to control them. Also, they are looking for permanent stay and money, most black guys will not offer them that. Finally, they like their voice to be heard and understood, most nigerian guys will not allow that.
mtchww...the op said they are the ones lonely, not the guys
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Baronthecelebri: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Then no need to marry Na
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
collarfreak:

U no get sense I swear
the only senseless person here is you with the way you sound childish, your brain capacity is like that of a 5 year old kid. I imagine how unfortunate your life will be offline going about with a child's brain, tueh I spit on your inherited stupidity

Eleribu somebody
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
This thread got me laughing
I[b] don't understand again
Is like i need to go back and bring husband[/b] from Nigeria grin grin
But I get what the post is about
Abroad is not like Nigeria
Every penny here count

Lol, please do.

'Carry me dey go my wife house'... grin

It's important that two agrees when they go into relationship, it should really be partnership and not sole proprietorship mostly done in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by emmaodet: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
There are still good nigerian women abroad but the problem is most men want slay queen. Or go for ass or boobs. Many of the ladies abroad too Nigerian inclusive are not marriage material for the kind of marriage many Nigerian men want. I have lots of them around me . Living above their means, living in luxury apartments that take 70% of their salary, eating out/ ubereats with little or no cooking, multiple holidays in a year, expensive ring and wedding is also a requirement. The truth is many of them will wreck you and still throw you out hahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin

Ednut my good friend. I am always looking forward for your comments.
At the bolded is also now becoming a common thing in nigeria among working class ladies.
Met a lady few weeks ago in a tourist group because i want to plan a tour.
This lady and i started flowing.
Omo, this lady has traveled to many countries - mauritius, tanzania, kenya, maldadive etc but shishi no dey her hand again.
She is not saving. Has a very big mouth and taste but damn broke.
If you see her whatsapp status, always uploading the countries sha has gone too as throw backs and the ones she is planning to go in future.
Uploaded some scenes she was with davido and some big shots.
She works with BAT - British Tobacco company yet living above her means.
She has been singing house rent to me for some days now i just ignore her.
She will ''Hi'' me and any little chat, house rent, house rent...abeg i don tire
House rent for lekki na my mate?
I no talk say i wan date you. Even when i carry the mind to flow and date her sef, e don commot for my mind. She will be too damn expensive to maintain.

I don't know why most working class ladies live above their incomes. It is very very common. Can't be explaining here. Men don't do like that. We dey calculate dieee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin grin

At the bolded is also now becoming a common thing in nigeria among working class ladies.
Omo, this lady has traveled to many countries - mauritius, tanzania, kenya, maldadive etc but shishi n dey her hand again.
If you see her whatsapp status, always uploading the countries sha has gone too as throw backs and the ones she is planning to go in future.
Uploaded some scenes she was with david and some big shots.
She will ''Hi'' me and any little chat, house rent, house rent...abeg i don tire
I no talk say i wan date you. Even when i carry the mind to flow and date her sef, e don commot for my mind. She will be too damn expensive to maintain.

I don't know why most working class ladies live above their incomes. It is very very common. Can't be explaining here. Men don't do like that. We dey calculate dieee
and u never block her?
B like u get plans to send her d money
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by emmaodet: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
patoski39:
and u never block her?
B like u get plans to send her d money

Send giniiiiii
Which yeye money. I don mute her.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by emmaodet: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Helpout12345:
I agree you must obey the laws of foreign countries so that you don't end up in Jail. But I disagree that you must forsake all your own culture and your own people to accept all the foreign culture. You can learn new better ways if it’s actually working better than your ways at home, but I bet you, everything cannot be bad about your culture that you have to completely embrace foreign culture over yours.

Only we black people make this mistake in the world. Arabs, Indians, Chinese don't do that. Even the westerners don't do it.

This issue here is mainly in the black immigrant community in western countries, where we neglect our ways the moments we land in foreign lands.

This type of behavior is very rare in other immigrant communities all over the world.
Ordinary relationship and marriage, we cannot manage within our community once we are in foreign land.

Is it not the same way you are calling the men out for? that they are too bossy, misogynist, archaic etc? you wrote it in one of your comments above.

An afrcian ma will want to continue managing his home just like he did in nigeria and many ladies will jump at him fr bringing his backward african way of life to a civilized society. Now you are still blaming the men
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by AlphaTaikun: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Not speaking for all but the reason why some Nigerian marriages struggle abroad is because one or both partners refuse to let go of certain aspects of Nigerian culture that might make sense and work in Nigeria but makes no sense and doesn’t work abroad.

Not everyone willfully abandons their culture but being in a new place kills tunnel vision and people begin realizing that some things in their culture are toxic and need to be stopped.
Nicely put... You get an XO for that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Entanglement: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Speaking from experience! Nigeria women are the least sort or approachable in abroad, even the foreigners won't dear to approach them, not talkless of other black nationale.

No countries what to associate with naija women, and not even Ghanaian or Cameron or rather Benin Republic will want to associate with naija women! Hence their serious depression and loneliness in abroad.

Sometimes I keep wondering what if Nigeria men stop dating our women in this country! You will see massive sucide rate and depression grin

You see we Nigeria men! We are highly valued in abroad and well sort after by different female species. It will shock you that many whites and other foreign women always long to have a relationship with Nigeria men but revere is the case on our women. embarassed

By the way! Who on his normal reasoning faculty should escape Nigeria and went and follow a Nigeria women abroad undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by GlobTrotter: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
There are still good nigerian women abroad but the problem is most men want slay queen. Or go for ass or boobs. Many of the ladies abroad too Nigerian inclusive are not marriage material for the kind of marriage many Nigerian men want. I have lots of them around me . Living above their means, living in luxury apartments that take 70% of their salary, eating out/ ubereats with little or no cooking, multiple holidays in a year, expensive ring and wedding is also a requirement. The truth is many of them will wreck you and still throw you out hahahahah
there are quality women with good ass and boobs abroad.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by collarfreak(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Antimarraige:
the only senseless person here is you with the way you sound childish, your brain capacity is like that of a 5 year old kid. I imagine how unfortunate your life will be offline going about with a child's brain, tueh I spit on your inherited stupidity

Eleribu somebody

Lol
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by heniford2: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
So true oh!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Nigerian girls are not worth it.
Both home and away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin grin

Omo, this lady has traveled to many countries - mauritius, tanzania, kenya, maldadive etc but shishi no dey her hand again.
Uploaded some scenes she was with davido and some big shots.

hahahaha they call it black girl in luxury. They will wreck you financially and still expect a 15m naira wedding and honey moon

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Sweetvie: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Lol, please do.

'Carry me dey go my wife house'... grin

It's important that two agrees when they go into relationship, it should really be partnership and not sole proprietorship mostly done in Nigeria.
Lmao... Yeah. That's true

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
If you're clearly intentional in seeking out any woman who has emotional intelligence among your pool of female friends, then marry her when you find her, and she'll give you near-absolute peace of mind. This applies to all Diasporan Nigerian women and non-Nigerian women.

To be the better man for any woman, a man has to learn the specifics of emotional
intelligence as well then define what you want and place a value on yourself based on self-respect. Without these aspects, a man will experience punishing lessons down the road from women be they Black, White or Brown. No doubt!

When you get to the U.S., UK, or Canada, relate discretionarily with everyone and learn about the eclectic mix of cultures but you must socialize with discretion with
Nigerians in the Diaspora to hit the ground running.

The Indians, Chinese, Jewish, Russian, Norwegian, and Irish Diasporans help one another. Why should anyone here encourage new Nigerian immigrants not to mix with the rest of
the Nigerian Diaspora? That's a knee-jerk advice.

@1stGenAmerican, are we on "terra firma" with my submission here?

Absolutely! wink

Love the pictures you included. Throwbacks, right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Nicely put... You get an XO for that.

I’m holding you to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why leave Nigeria and go approach Nigeria again? Shey you no see oyinbo ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Helpout12345:
And I am telling you nothing stops you from achieving all you typed there while staying with Nigerians.
There are bad and good Nigerians. Same with those people of different culture and mindset you are referring to. There bad and good people among them too.
Correct statement would have been "STAY AWAY FROM BAD PEOPLE AND PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT ADD VALUE TO YOUR LIFE.
But not "STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIANS".

who is even talking about Nigerians being bad? why do you have such negative mindset? 99% of the Nigerians around the world are great people, thats not the point!!!!

what i am saying is: OPEN YOU MIND, BE ADVENTUROUS AND DISCOVER THE WORLD; IMMERSE YOURSELF IN DIFFERENT CULTURES/SOCIETY/MINDSET SO THAT YOU WILL ENHANCE YOURSELF AND BECOME THE BETTER ENLIGHTEN VERSION OF YOURSELF!!!! you cant do that by staying with your own people, with your own culture/mindset in a foreign land, and live exactly how you did back home.

the majority of people yu will meet on this side of the world are foreigners, why go out of your way to avoid them and seek for Nigerians?!?!? travelling across the world to come here and hang around with people from your own culture/background/mindset (that you could have met back home) is a waste of time/energy and life IMHO. if you really want to meet Nigerians, then you dont need to spend thousands of dollars and travel across the world, just stay in Nigeria, there is about 150M of them there.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by AlphaTaikun: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m holding you to that.
Speaking matter-of-factly, there's NO doubt... xox wink
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by AlphaTaikun: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Absolutely! wink

Love the pictures you included. Throwbacks, right!
*Leading 1stGenAmerican back into the convo*

Thanks "mi corazon." wink

Yeah, that's a throwback from the late 1970s of 4 Nigerians living and studying in California during the Nigerian oil-boom era.

The taller fair-skinned guy in the picture is the Nigerian Senator Ben Murray-Bruce who founded the Silverbird Group located on Victoria Island in Lagos State (He later got married to an African-American woman. She passed on about 3 years ago from cancer). Ben was into entertainment promotion and he brought in a lot of top American musicians such as
"Shalamar" to perform in Lagos in the 1980s to the 1990s. I'm sure even your father would know him if he was still based in Nigeria in the 1980s before
coming to the U.S. and would be delighted to see the throwback pics. Lol.

Ben's paternal grandfather was a White man from Scotland who lived in
Nigeria during the British colonial era, while the maternal lineage is from
Nigeria. So he is a Scottish-Nigerian (i.e., a Nigerian citizen with Scottish
paternal ancestry).

The other fair-skinned man in the picture is Lloyd Weaver the movie producer
and entertainment icon who passed on early in 2022.

The 2 Nigerian women in the fantastic color picture are their friends back in California... So my point is that Diasporan Nigerians even in the 1970s interacted and socialized with one another for the good of all.

Talk to you soon. wink

Photo Credits: Ben Murray-Bruce

1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Chizzyjforce: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bullman:

I am currently living in the Gambia' let me tell you something , Gambian girls are real sweet they ain't leeches , they treat u with respect and adore you as long as you a good man. No billing , they aren't materialistic all they want is real love care n affection. They won't even allow u pay for their taxi trip , here women like to split the Bill's..
In Nigeria most girls feel you gotu spend on them to prove that u really do love them. undecided

Which Gambia are you talking about? grin grin grin grin grin

Those girls that o for Foreigners only for money. You can say they're cheap. With D100 which is roughly N1000 you can find one do.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Greystone: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Only a fool who is liberated from the slavery in Egypt will reach Canaan and insist on marrying an Egyptian.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Be Avoided Abroad by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2022
If you go there and date Nigerian girls again then something is wrong with your brain and not only your brain with every fúcking part of your body there are other African immigrants there too now look for one and engage yourself with her . honestly I date cause I'm still here once my plane jet off muritala airport forget it i won't near anything called Nigeria again even our food I no go chop am again .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife / Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.