Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? (57268 Views)

Zenith Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions / First Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards From September 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
chinazaekpere12:

�����How Ukwuani laugh dey sound? Nwanne madu, dele?
Nwenne n'maru, nke oma. Ajeh
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
austinleo78:

I'm from ebendo
Ajeh. Ofu obi
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by hkidola00(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jestin:
How did we end up with Buhari as president ?
good luck Jonathan caused it
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Fearyourcreator: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
CSTRR:

A thief cannot be good for my interests.

There are two proven thieves in the race.
Thieves don't develop civilisations.

You don't need the holyspirit to tell you to run from them.
Two thieves... Lolzzzz
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by thesolutions(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
blowjohn:

U cannot fund pre paid cards frm ur bank account.
Only black market
Yes you can. If you are receiving notice from your bank or read the message from the OP bank, you will see that you can fund you dollar cards from your bank account but the exchange rate is determined by the bank and not the CBN. Expect dollar to reach 1k plus because the wealthy are going to mop up every available dollar at any price. 10k dollar limit monthly against previous 20 dollar monthly. Something bad is coming.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by berryPee(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Crypto currency to the rescue... Analogue politicians can not hold me down.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by fxexperts: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chukazu:
Some people with open eyes still want to vote this demonic government?
You can imagine people like the fool I quoted below.

pocom35:

PDP did not try anything

oil production averaged 1.8mbpd during their time with oil averaging $90-$100

in this current regime

at a point oil production averaged $1.6mbpd and prices were around $40

when prices rose ..production drop..

today prices are averaging $100 but production is 0.9mbpd

there is a difference..
also those years with PDP.. nothing like covid 19 or russia ukraine palava

the truth is every country is feeling the heat.. ...

go to ghana ..they have reached a point that they are now seeking bail outs

Oga your mumu never do. PMB and Lai mohammed spill these trash, lies and blame game and a zombie like you decided to gulp it whole into your head, without any research. Just like Fela sand Zombie who only hear watin them want am to hear, zombie nor dey think.
For your information Crude was never average closed to $90 during the last 16 years of PDP rule you refering to. during obj reign in 1999 crude sold for $20 per barrel and he never complained. Party and genereation of complainers that is what you all are.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by 4gunners(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Officialgarri:
This will hurt those in arbitrage business so bad.

May I also inform you that the cards listed as alternatives usually carry subscription charges ?

My access black card costs 84k annually and maybe the price has increased now.

Please don't allow desperation push you into buying virtual dollars from Nairalanders o. Majority are scammers.
Banks also engage in arbitrage.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by pocom35: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
fxexperts:
You can imagine people like the fool I quoted below.

Oga your mumu never do. PMB and Lai mohammed spill these trash, lies and blame game and a zombie like you decided to gulp it whole into your head, without any research. Just like Fela sand Zombie who only hear watin them want am to hear, zombie nor dey think.
For your information Crude was never average closed to $90 during the last 16 years of PDP rule you refering to. during obj reign in 1999 crude sold for $20 per barrel and he never complained. Party and genereation of complainers that is what you all are.

crude averaged $90 during GEJ whose administration was the last..

OBJ had high crude oil production and low pricing... but during his tenure you cannot compare the demands for Forex to that of today.. you cannot compare the value of imports as well. go back to where you get your analysis online and confirm. this things are not juju or magic.

you could have layed out your points without insulting.
It shows how irresponsible and how more of a tout you are.

government stealing crude or not.
APC or PDP

the point is we do not earn enough forex to meets demands
we do not meet our targeted earnings simply because when prices are high production is low and vice versa.

there were times when fx were so much that CBN begged banks to come and buy. Soludo can relate because he was CBN governor then. Nigeria didn't experience high fluctuations in oil prices.

check the charts the very worst fluctuations many might describe as oil shocks were seen in this current administration

should I also add the fact that the refineries are dead and this has been the same since OBJ so you cannot blame one govt for killing it rather you blame all for not reviving it.

when oil prices dipped to as low as $30 dollar just months after buhari became president. the CBN was living off whatever had been saved during GEJ times. now the reserves are drying up despites demands going higher. the CBN has to take drastic steps to weaken the naira in order to attract more dollar to get the country going.. this worst thing the CBN can do is to allow the fx reserves to dry up totally.

any government coming in has to address one thing first. end fuel importation..fuel imports sucks 15% of our reserves. when you add petrochemicals and fertilizer. you move close to 25% . Dangote is making his investment. govt should follow him up and end petroleum imports first.

addressing any other thing other than this is not realistic. put people 10x smarter than Einstein in Aso rock .. if fuel imports are not addressed first. naira will continue on it free fall.. the fuel subsidies we are paying which is going to reach N6 trillion this year..you think the money is paid in naira?.. it is paid in USD.. when Okonjo Iweala tried her best to challenge this because politicians have used this method to steal USD from Nigeria.. Okonjo Iweala lost her mother in the process and eventually gave up..you think the issue lies with PDP, APC or LP..

no presidential candidate has admitted this and emphasized on this. some are shouting emi lokan the rest are giving statistics about other country no body bloody cares about..

it will take us decades to reach levels of production required to foster growth that Peter Obi keeps blabbing about..
factories cannot be established in one day and start manufacturing... before we can get the level of industrialization that will end importation by 10%. we are talking of no less than 10-15 years if the right things are done..

but we can save 15-20% of our forex..when you add petrochemicals and other bye products as much as 35% can be save in fx spendings. if we tackle the refinery issue as it is a matter of urgency. 5 years is too much to achieve this.. be there shouting APC and PDP.. politicians are the same..peter Obi was a member of PDP that stole $12bn in the name of power during OBJ time.. a member of Apga as well whose hands are not entirely clean in anambra.. anambra was not made heaven on earth when peter Obi was governor..even Obiano did better than Obi by far..real anambra people will confirm this...he also has leaks and corruption cases (pandora papers) same with agbado and Atiku...

they are all the same.. the thing is to select the lesser evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by highness25(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
justBreathe:
As received from my bank just now:

"Due to current market realities on foreign exchange, you will no longer be able to use the Naira Mastercard, Naira Credit Card, our Virtual card and Visa Prepaid Naira card for international transactions. This will take effect on 30 September 2022.

Please use your Visa Debit Multicurrency Card, Visa Prepaid (USD) Card and Visa Gold Credit Card to continue transacting abroad with limits of up to $10,000."

What does this connote?

No more AliExpress?
How far does this go please?

Na so Dem send me dollar yesterday through Western Union. Omo, I enter bank make I cash out, bank de explain wetin I no know as na first time for me. Before I know the guy ask weda I need am cash or pay into my account, I say cash, e carry dollar give me, I nearly slap am. I say Oga na Nigeria money I come collect na, wetin I wan use this money do. The guy tire for me.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Drsnives(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Yelz
Issorite.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by FarmTech(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Kajaard:

An annual maintenance fee of $15 charged once a year on the gold card I have. I think the standard card has an annual maintenance charge of $10 which is lower but the monthly spend limit is $5000 dollars unlike mine which is $10,000 dollars monthly spend limit.
Thanks.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Wizmj4real(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Ishilove:
I laugh in Ukwuani!

Smh

Ishioma where in ukwuani ki shini bia

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by LucemFerre: 2:21am On Sep 22, 2022
You just dey wake up abi... if you have to just use VPN
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by pacespot(m): 6:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Serious o
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by jimohib(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Officialgarri:

May I also inform you that the cards listed as alternatives usually carry subscription charges ?

Please don't allow desperation push you into buying virtual dollars from Nairalanders o. Majority are scammers.

Get a dorm account for your business. It’s free and the yearly maintenance fee is fairly low. It’s just that you’ll still have to find aboki to fund the card for you.

Cos you can’t change Naira to USD from the banking app or transfer it from another bank sef.

I found an alternative called, Kaoshi. It’s a peer to peer exchange site where I trade my Naira for Dollars in just one business day. They might ask for some sensitive info to prove your identity (like the picture of your card).

But don’t worry, it’s safe as I’ve used them more than 4 times already. But don’t forget, it’s still at aboki rate.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Cyril009(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
olumide4christ:

Are you just getting to know this? This your bank must be very slow.

Na this reason make me get GTB dollar card early this year. This na stale news.

How does the dollar card perform has it been rejected while trying to use?
trying to make decision either uba, zenith or gtb
for dom and dollar card.

how do you fund your account aboki or bank sells to you.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by halaqasa: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Ohh, changera, but the sender must also have the changera app isn't it? Or is it like chipper cash and batter, I think batter is not working anymore

Nope the sender doesn't need the app

Changera is only providing you a USD , GBP or EUR bank account to receive international funds from anyone.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Viraltrends123: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
halaqasa:

Nope the sender doesn't need the app

Changera is only providing you a USD , GBP or EUR bank account to receive international funds from anyone.
Thanks, I will download their mobile app on playstore.

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Cyril009(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
berryPee:

How ? cry
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by olumide4christ: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Cyril009:

How does the dollar card perform has it been rejected while trying to use?
trying to make decision either uba, zenith or gtb
for dom and dollar card.

how do you fund your account aboki or bank sells to you.

The dollar card has been working fine...Naira card almost always gets rejected.

I use GTB card...I think they are better.

I buy from Aboki to fund the account. In this regime of CBN governor, Emefiele, bank will never sell dollar to you to fund your account. They only sell Personal or Business Travellers Allowance, when you want to travel out and that one sef, na another long process.

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Ayo2004: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Officialgarri:

Boss,abeg,what are the perks of your access black card?
What are the benefits you get?
And are you still able to carry out international transactions?

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Hypnotise: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2022
olumide4christ:

I buy from Aboki to fund the account. In this regime of CBN governor, Emefiele, bank will never sell dollar to you to fund your account. They only sell Personal or Business Travellers Allowance, when you want to travel out and that one sef, na another long process.
When you fund your dollar card using Aboki at let’s say seven hundred naira and you want to use it for online shopping, do you get charged CBN rate or higher on the website?
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Cyril009(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
olumide4christ:

ok,thank you....
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Cyril009(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Kajaard:

You are welcome cool
Big ups to you sir,you answered a lot of questions people needed to know. like myself,thank you
P.s I shared a few of your posts for reference

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Kajaard: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Cyril009:

Big ups to you sir,you answered a lot of questions people needed to know.
like myself,thank you

P.s I shared a few of your posts for reference

You are very welcome cool

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by lanre316: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
kenniefawole:
I’m readily available to help you make any international transactions!

I want to purchase a software of 40 dollars using international transactions, how can you help me?
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by olumide4christ: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hypnotise:

When you fund your dollar card using Aboki at let’s say seven hundred naira and you want to use it for online shopping, do you get charged CBN rate or higher on the website?

If the product you want to buy is $10, you will be charged$10.

2 Likes

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by eroworld: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes,at aboki rate grin
GRACEGLORY:
Chipper solves it
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by eroworld: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
You're spending in dollar after sourcing for dollar from aboki. Rate is 714/$ currently
boladale123:

Please what's the rate per dollar for the transaction you did?
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by eroworld: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
USDT @714/$ using Binance P2P. My point is,you're still affected if you look at it properly
berryPee:

1 Like

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by kenniefawole(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2022
lanre316:

I want to purchase a software of 40 dollars using international transactions, how can you help me?

Sure , I can .. kindly contact me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.