Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,649 members, 7,782,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Are Superhuman Powers Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Superhuman Powers Real? (5492 Views)

Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft / Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Superhuman Powers Real? by LoveKing(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
Is it possible to have superhuman powers like superman? is it possible to levitate, fly in the air, see through any thing, be able to withstand bullets, bombs etc. I mean to be like superman without juju or spiritual/religious thing. is it possible or its just an imagination?
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2011
EVEN WITH JUJU, i dare anyone to stand in front of a bullet and let their body withstand the force of the bullet to not enter their body!!!!!!
juju ko, fufu ni!

as for all these preachers pastors performing live performance miracles, they are no different than circus acts or magicians like david Copperfield that supposedly can fly. lol

1 Like

Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by SAFO(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2011
Yes it's possible, occasionally I fly to work in the mornings or use my telepathic powers to move objects at will.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by wordtalk(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2011
^^ Funny. grin
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2011
SAFO:

Yes it's possible, occasionally I fly to work in the mornings or use my telepathic powers to move objects at will.

bwaaaah!
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by wordtalk(m): 1:31am On Aug 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

EVEN WITH JUJU, i dare anyone to stand in front of a bullet and let their body withstand the force of the bullet to not enter their body!!!!!!

Have you watched "The Redemption of General Butt Naked"? grin
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2011
I know Telepathy is real
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2011
It's the power of a new creation in christ. Philip vanished and got transported to another city. Elijah out ran a horse. Paul was immuned to serpent bite. Jesus walked on water and said we will do greater works than he did.

All these abilities lies in the christian man. Only that he nee to develop himself
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by harakiri(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2011
Yes,superman powers exist. I once saw a woman tow a car with her boobs! Real talk
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by LoveKing(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

It's the power of a new creation in christ. Philip vanished and got transported to another city. Elijah out ran a horse. Paul was immuned to serpent bite. Jesus walked on water and said we will do greater works than he did.

All these abilities lies in the christian man. Only that he nee to develop himself

interesting. and thats like some thousnad of years ago right? but what about now, have you been able to achieve those feats or do you know of any christian or pastor who have done these things? and i'm not talking of spiritual ones, the ones we can see with our eyes, physical. i would like to know
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
wordtalk:

Have you watched "The Redemption of General Butt Naked"? grin

i am really looking forward to watch it but, as i dont live in the UK, i can't watch it on Channel4 and its not available on download anywhere online yet.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Overhaul: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
http://www.vbs.tv/en-gb/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia

You can skip the gory bits and start watching from 31:00 but note at 32.39 that he is singing a yoruba gospel song

Heard he and Taylor were at one time given asylum in Naija by OBJ
What is that at 16:14 that Nigerians were bringing into the country
42:40 would put you off buying and eating cooked meat off the streets in naija
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by mazaje(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

Which of this abilities do you posses and which of them have you ever displayed for people to see?
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2011
healing of the sick ,casting out devils and others
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

Cool, now that the hard ones like devil binding are out of the way, let's move to the easy ones.

Joagbaje:

It's the power of a new creation in christ. Philip vanished and got transported to another city. Elijah out ran a horse. Paul was immuned to serpent bite. Jesus walked on water and said we will do greater works than he did. All these abilities lies in the christian man. Only that he nee to develop himself

Can you Vanish from Lagos and appear in Kentucky?
When you apppear in Kentucky, we can arrange for you to race one of the horses in the Kentucky Derby.
After you out run "Sea Biscuit", we'll get a poisonous snake to bite you.
After the snake bites you, you can disappear back to Lagos and walk on the Atlantic ocean onto Lekki Beach.

Unlike the healing of the sick and casting out of devils that can never be verified, we will film these four miracles live and publicize it on Al Jazeera, CNN, BBC, NPR,PRI and NTA.

Since Jesus said you will do greater works, a greater work will be eradicating cancer. Scientists eradicated small pox so providing a universal cure for cancer will be the perfect Miracle.

Deal?
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2011
Martian:

Unlike the healing of the sick and casting out of devils that can never be verified,

Visit utube I can give you some links on verified and live miracles.

Since Jesus said you will do greater works, a greater work will be eradicating cancer. Scientists eradicated small pox so providing a universal cure for cancer will be the perfect Miracle.

Can you believe? If you will recieve Jesus as your lord and saviour. We have a deal.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

Visit utube I can give you some links on verified and live miracles.
Go ahead and post the links.

Joagbaje:

Can you believe? If you will recieve Jesus as your lord and saviour. We have a deal.

Perform these miracles and I'll accept Jesus as Lord, Saviour, King, God, or whatever else you want. You most definitely have a deal!

Martian:

Can you Vanish from Lagos and appear in Kentucky?
When you apppear in Kentucky, we can arrange for you to race one of the horses in the Kentucky Derby.
After you out run "Sea Biscuit", we'll get a poisonous snake to bite you.
After the snake bites you, you can disappear back to Lagos and walk on the Atlantic ocean onto Lekki Beach.

Unlike the healing of the sick and casting out of devils that can never be verified, we will film these four miracles live and publicize it on Al Jazeera, CNN, BBC, NPR,PRI and NTA.
Deal?
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by LoveKing(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

there is a big difference between these two

Joagbaje:

Philip vanished and got transported to another city. Elijah out ran a horse. Paul was immuned to serpent bite. Jesus walked on water

dont you think so?
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
Overhaul:

http://www.vbs.tv/en-gb/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia

You can skip the gory bits and start watching from 31:00 but note at 32.39 that he is singing a yoruba gospel song

Heard he and Taylor were at one time given asylum in Naija by OBJ
What is that at 16:14 that Nigerians were bringing into the country
42:40 would put you off buying and eating cooked meat off the streets in naija

bro, thanks a lot for the link, i was really amazed by that movie. . . . . . . . . and some people have the audacity to say that Nigeria is bad!!!!!!
about the doc,at 16:14 the guys are saying that Nigerians are bringing BLACK TAR which is Heroin from Mexico (different from the heroine from Afghanistan), as for 42:40 i was wondering, since we have never tasted it, how can we know that the same thing isnt done in the streets of Nigeria everywhere? as he said, he only realized it was human flesh because he had tasted it before. . . . . . . . .  truly scary .
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Iyineda(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
LoveKing:

Is it possible to have superhuman powers like superman? is it possible to levitate, fly in the air, see through any thing, be able to withstand bullets, bombs etc. I mean to be like superman without juju or spiritual/religious thing. is it possible or its just an imagination?

Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Dgunnerz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
I think these superpowers are real.I have seen a deaf man preaching at a revival in Hong Kong on Youtube.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by ektbear: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
Logical part of me says no. But I've heard some strange juju stories from my parents that make me think otherwise.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2011
I just saw the video about General Butt Naked! He said something to the effect that he was served human flesh at a Nigerian restaurant or booker or something! Thats crazy!
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by odumchi: 3:57am On Aug 16, 2011
It's possible, Osisikanku used charms inorder to disappear whenever he touched a leaf and was immune to bullets. However he was killed by the police when his charms failed him and he was shot.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2011
engineerd:

I just saw the video about General Butt Unclad! He said something to the effect that he was served human flesh at a Nigerian restaurant or booker or something! Thats crazy!

yeah he said he was in Nigeria, someone was selling meat on a stick(aka suya,) and then he realized it was human meatafter tasting it and called the police and got the guy arrested.

actually, i just saw the trailer from the documentary about general buttnaked (Channel4 docu) and its a different documentary about him. its called THE REDEMPTION OF GENERAL BUTTN[b]A[/b]KED. . . . . . . . . even BBC has one about this guy, this mass murderer is fukcing famous!

its definitely a different documentary as there seems to be a part where he goes around and meet family of his victims and say sorry etc, which is not on the video on that link above.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2011
odumchi:

It's possible, Osisikanku used charms inorder to disappear whenever he touched a leaf and was immune to bullets. However he was killed by the police when his charms failed him and he was shot.
I have met couple of guys who had charm against bullets. It worked. But it expires with time. Satan doesn't have lasting protection. But if the juju could work. God can do much more through a christian if such need arise.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by viccipedia: 4:26am On Aug 16, 2011
nobody needs a proof to know that after the completion of the bible/ christians were advised to liv by faith but we know dat at the end time many will not endure to sound doctrines/ but giv into false prophets nd signs and wonders
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2011
Martian:

Go ahead and post the links.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIoURmoCn-o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Ignatio(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2011
Yep, bt only in world of DC and Marvel.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Sike(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2011
odumchi:

Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by ade101(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2011
i equally didnt believed,until a day when a close friend of mine brought a juju armband.we were like 5 young boys,still in jss classes.He claimed d juju belong to his father and he claimed no sharp object will pierce/penetrate your skin when it is wore around ones arm.We decided to test,so the guy who brought first put it on and said we should start stabbn him,we couldnt dear to hurt him so,out of confidence,he took a knife and started stabbn himself but to our surprise,d knife just cant pass thru.then other grow in confidence and wear it,then we started stabbn now in group with sharp knifes,but still d skin was tear-proof.then it was my turn to put it on but i was scared,and neva did,today i wish i did,maybe i would atleast know how it feels when your skin becomes a shield.i wish i knew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. / ADVERTISE YOUR RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES ON PEDESTRIAN FOOTBRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.