Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work (29227 Views)

Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike / Court Summons Fg, ASUU As Fg Asks Court To Order ASUU Back To Work. / FG, ASUU Back To Negotiation Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by SILVERLINES: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
alcuin:

No need.

They'll be sacked. And that's it.
and ur papa will be employed to continue from there

2 Likes

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by eteebanky1: 3:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sack all the lecturers, even Professors, and employ whom?!!

Boss, leave matter... ASUU has FG by the balls on this one!

All these ones na frustrated acts of a cornered animal! Las las, they will pay that money! Every Kobo of it!

Not even their fault sef... Na this weakling called NANS I blame! If it was when NANS was still a proper Aluta group, this strike would have been resolved since!

You're a very stupid human being

So all that Nans efforts, you still call them weakling
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by eteebanky1: 3:55am On Sep 22, 2022
FG might disband ASUU if they refuse to follow court order
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by eteebanky1: 4:19am On Sep 22, 2022
SILVERLINES:
and ur papa will be employed to continue from there

Must you made mention of the word "papa"

Thunder strike you there, senseless human being
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 22, 2022
nnamdi640:
You mean to say that they shouldn't have embark on strike. How do you want them to survive when the prices of almost everything in this country are like x4 of it's initial price.

Tell me, By what mechanism have they been surviving since the past 7 months? undecided

BTW

How many times have normal civil servants demanded for a rise in their pay? by sitting at their homes chewing toothpick!!!

and yet you want them to be paid the 7 months they actually didn't worked for? shocked...

If you're an employer how many times have you increased your employee(s) salary by 100%

And would pay them that 7 months they STUPIDLY didn't worked for?

Have you seen how biased you are in your judgment? angry

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2022
richiepolymer:

As much as I don’t support Govt weak handling of education, ASUU has become something else entirely.
Would you pay workers who didn’t work for 7months? Would you? 7months of doing nothing and you’ll pay them? That’s evil! Totally unacceptable and unreasonable by ASUU. ASUU should make sacrifices by forfeiting the 7 months salary if they’re to be fair! You can’t try that in the private sector. It’s a shame the only tactic available to them is strike….after all these years.

Which of the stupid professors will try that in private University?

FG was the one who gave them this wings they are flying now with

Profs who don't know how to teach, they don't even come for lectures and mandate innocent students to buy their books (which may cost #4000 for each ) for marks

Are those worth to be called intellectuals?

They should not call it off let's see how the drama will play out

STUPID DUMBO PROFs spits....

Mr Learned
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 22, 2022
budaatum:

Some of them are over in UK getting better qualifications for themselves or remote working for the income they are losing during this strike.

Don't tell these useless students though. Let them continue to think they can get my educating produce for free please.

And I call this, the real side of the so called STUPID lecturers we have...

Angered about strike you purposely in barked on, with the mindset you will be paid for doing absolutely nothing grin

And I hope one of your wards bears one of the bolded sentence...

continuing tasking the innocent students, after all that's the hall mark of an average Lecturer in Nigeria

BTW

Who will compensate the students the 7 months wasted out of their academic life!!!

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by nnamdi640: 5:40am On Sep 22, 2022
MrLearned:

Tell me, By what mechanism have they been surviving since the past 7 months? undecided

BTW

How many times have normal civil servants demanded for a rise in their pay? by sitting at their homes chewing toothpick!!!

and yet you want them to be paid the 7 months they actually didn't worked for? shocked...

If you're an employer how many times have you increased your employee(s) salary by 100%

And would pay them that 7 months they STUPIDLY didn't worked for?

Have you seen how biased you are in your judgment? angry

Mr Learned
You mean they should be clapping for government for not keeping to their promise. The only language Nigeria government understand is strike and protest. Again go through what they are fighting for, you will see that it will benefit all of us. The so called government don't care about educational systems of this country just because majority of them have their children in abroad, same thing in the health sector. Am sure ASUU are really prepared for them. You might be thinking that ASUU are greedy just because you are not feeling their plight, but the fact still remain that they need to fight for their right.
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
nnamdi640:
You mean they should be clapping for government for not keeping to their promise. The only language Nigeria government understand is STRIKE and PROTEST. Again go through what they are fighting for, you will see that it will benefit all of us. The so called government don't care about educational systems of this country just because majority of them have their children in abroad, same thing in the health sector. Am sure ASUU are really prepared for them. You might be thinking that ASUU are greedy just because you are not feeling their plight, but the fact still remain that they need to fight for their right.

And I still throw it back at you, so the only solution available by the league of intellectuals is by staying at home chewing toothpick..

When they know the ultimate goal of this Present Government is to radicle the Educational Sector? are they (ASUU) not helping the FG to attain that particular goal?

bro, plainly I'm not siding anyone in fact I'm a core hater of this present FG...

come to think of it Do you Know Federal Universities make close to N2 billion IGR per session in it, only 30% goes to FG... undecided

I ask you, where does the rest go even the ones they collect from innocent students with red eyes terming it as your pass mark? angry

And yet again I ask you who compensate the students for the emotional and life span damages they have done to them...

But we ought to call a spade a spade!

BTW

I still leave this question to You

Will Pay wholeheartedly 7 months of salaries to any of your employees who stayed at home doing absolutely nothing!? undecided

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by IamDietiesGod: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
MrLearned:

And I still throw it back at you, so the only solution available by the league of intellectuals is by staying at home chewing toothpick..

When they know the ultimate goal of this Present Government is to radicle the Educational Sector? are they (ASUU) not helping the FG to attain that particular goal?

bro, plainly I'm not siding anyone in fact I'm a core hater of this present FG...

come to think of it Do you Know Federal Universities make close to N2 billion IGR per session in it, only 30% goes to FG... undecided

I ask you, where does the rest go even the ones they collect from innocent students with red eyes terming it as your pass mark? angry

And yet again I ask you who compensate the students for the emotional and life span damages they have done to them...

BTW

Will Pay wholeheartedly 7 months of salaries to any of your employees who stayed at home doing absolutely nothing!? undecided

Mr Learned

Personally I hate both parties ( ASUU and FG) but I hate FG more, that been said.

You are mouthed bro. I feel almost all your submissions.

I always ask the same question too because I am always bewildered by the way ASSU reasoning: You know that this present governance careless about education; the public university education, they don't give a middle finger about cry of the masses, they are not even feeling the heat of your supposed strike which is now seven months and they are not even showing any signs of conceding to most of your demands any time soon despite the fact that it's getting close to their favorite election campaign but you still feel strike should continue probably you (ASSU) think you will still get paid after the strike even if it's dragged for 2yrs as preached by the chairman. You still feel strike is the best approach and model to get your grievances known to the present indifferent governance.

And they know for certainty that the students are the one feeling the pressure and heat the most, they are always at the receiving end but they allow the strike to continue anyways,please who is deceiving who.

All I know is greediness is written all over this lingering strike.
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by shegz24(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Jflex07:
Is it the court that will pay ASUU members the outstanding 7 months salary? I'm sure this is a judgement passed by the industrial court which I know will be appealed by ASUU..Does a government who does not obey court order expect ASUU to obey the same court order? Time shall tell! ASUU can also decide to honor the court judgement for 24hrs,then go on strike again the next day.

They can't be wiser.

If the court's judgement had gone the other way, you will be saying "justice is served".

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by shegz24(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2022
chxe:
Meanwhile their own children Dey graduate from UK every semester.

Even ASUU leader has his child abroad.

In the end everyone wants to eat from the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Sucre6: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
please don’t be quoting me in your uninformed and ignorant legal talks.

if you ever see ASUU appealing this injunction in stead of resuming, quote me.

Who's uninformed now

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Hardey10(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2022
nnamdi640:
You mean to say that they shouldn't have embark on strike. How do you want them to survive when the prices of almost everything in this country are like x4 of it's initial price.

They are not the only ones sir.

They are even the least affected, wat about a common man with a take home of 30k?

Any small demands not met results to strike as cos they know they would be paid even without working. What about students affected? Even some secondary schools that depends on corpers are affected.

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Ebubu: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Sucre6:

Who's uninformed now
Appeal that will be struck out like a wind! ASUU does not understand what an interlocutory injuction means.
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2022
IamDietiesGod:

Personally I hate both parties ( ASUU and FG) but I hate FG more, that been said.

You are mouthed bro. I feel almost all your submissions.

I always ask the same question too because I am always bewildered by the way ASSU reasoning: You know that this present governance careless about education; the public university education, they don't give a middle finger about cry of the masses, they are not even feeling the heat of your supposed strike which is now seven months and they are not even showing any signs of conceding to most of your demands any time soon despite the fact that it's getting close to their favorite election campaign but you still feel strike should continue probably you (ASSU) think you will still get paid after the strike even if it's dragged for 2yrs as preached by the chairman. You still feel strike is the best approach and model to get your grievances known to the present indifferent governance.

And they know for certainty that the students are the one feeling the pressure and heat the most, they are always at the receiving end but they allow the strike to continue anyways, please who is deceiving who.

All I know is greediness is written all over this lingering strike.

The last bolded is nothing but the absolute truth sad

The Idea was after all if we stay at home, they (FG) will still pay us (says by the deluded Union) angry

very pathetic of them

Mr Learned

2 Likes

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Sucre6: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
Appeal that will be struck out like a wind! ASUU does not understand what an interlocutory injuction means.

Abeg shift, u still dey here they argue, so u sabi law pass al the SAN that ASUU has abi
Mr Over sabinus grin

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by dtc2k(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Come and showcase your PlayStation skills. Tell your friends and class mates. All ages.

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
eteebanky1:

You're a very stupid human being

So all that Nans efforts, you still call them weakling

Honestly, I don't care about your position or affiliation with NANS... But the truth is what it is!

That student body has degenerated and declined terribly in the last decade!

A body that even Military dictators dreaded back in the day now has more bark than bite!

NANS of the past would have brought the government to her knees within one month of this senseless strike!

Now, go find something meaningful to do!
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by budaatum: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrLearned:

[font=Georgia]
And I call this, the real side of the so called STUPID lecturers we have...

Angered about strike you purposely in barked on, with the mindset you will be paid for doing absolutely nothing grin

I know your ASUU lecturer did not teach you this nonsenses because many have taught you already in this thread why ASUU is on strike yet you continue to refuse to learn. But still, give me the name of your ASUU lecturer so I can ask them why you have not been kicked out of class for failing to learn, because there is no way we are teaching you that you should get paid for doing no work so why would you think we your ASUU lecturers would be expecting to be paid for not working?

Please read the below, along with the posts of numerous people here who have already attempted to educate you. You might learn that we are striking because we are not paid for the work we have done and do, instead of you believing we want to be paid for doing no work.

And don't you forget to send me your lecturers name please.

HitRun:

Lol, home and where? Who for abroad go come collect that rubbish wey them call salary? Izz like head de pain you.

Anyway, one of the reason ASUU Dey on strike na because of earned allowance. You know Wetin that earned allowance be? You no know, make I tell you: ratio of students to lecturers too much. To reduce that ratio, govt need employ more lecturers. But either them no fit find qualified people to employ or them no wan employ, so them decide the pay the lecturers allowance to teach those extra students wey dem no suppose the teach. The point be say govt no fit or no wan employ. So perish any idea of say govt go sack anybody employ new people because them no go see who to employ.

HitRun, gratitude, as I seem to keep using your work. Goverment must pay for the extra stupidity of students too.

1 Like

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by nnamdi640: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrLearned:

BTW

Mr Learned
There was an agreement before those lecturers were brought in and one of the agreement is the entitlements of the lecturers, if the agreement is broken by fg, then the 7months salaries must be paid because the so called fg are at fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
budaatum:

And I still ask you mr lecturer

who compensates the students for their time wasted and emotional damages ? undecided

Mr Learned
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by budaatum: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrLearned:

And I still ask you mr lecturer

who compensates the students for their time wasted and emotional damages ? undecided

Mr Learned
And how is that supposed to be any concern of me your ASUU lecturer?

Am I your father or your government such that I must be responsible for you more than giving you my educative produce if I am paid for it?

Yet here you are asking me to give you my produce without compensation as if I am unlearned like you!

Abeg, tell me your ASUU lecturer so I can berate him or her for letting you remain in their class, because if you were in my class you will spend many years there. And after I fail you like 7 times, I promise you will abandon this your unlearnedness and eventually actually learn.

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
budaatum:

And how is that supposed to be any concern of me your ASUU lecturer?

Am I your father or your government such that I must be responsible for you more than giving you my educative produce if I am paid for it?

Yet here you are asking me to give you my produce without compensation as if I am unlearned like you!

Abeg, tell me your ASUU lecturer so I can berate him or her for letting you remain in their class, because if you were in my class you will spend many years there. And after I fail you like 7 times, I promise you will abandon this your unlearnedness and eventually actually learn.

And I still bring it back to you (to the bolded)...

The Hall Mark of an Average Nigerian Dumbo Lecturer undecided

very pathetic cry

spit!

Quote Me Again To Verify How Unfortunate You Are...

My Last Reply to a Self Acclaimed Intellectual Dumbo (budaatum) Lecturer undecided

Mr Learned
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by budaatum: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrLearned:

And I still bring it back to you (to the bolded)...

Mr Learned

This is more your level. And good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/7346898/how-24-year-old-able#116917969

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Richardidegah7: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
iamyemiakins:
FG wan use wuruwuru avoid responsibility grin
ASUU don slam this court order already.

FG Suppose consider their request at least small... But this ASUU own seff come de too much
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by chuksbobby12: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2022
There's only one way to end ASUU strike, All public officials must send their children to Nigerian public universities, if your child goes to a foreign university, you will be automatically impeached. If this is done, it will Also help in solving the security challenges in Nigeria, because when we have the children of these politicians in Nigerian public schools, they will take security serious. If you don't want your child to attend Nigerian public university, then stay away from contesting for public offices at any level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by GeneralBuhari: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Pacesetter123:
Chai,na General Buhari dey quote me so..oo.
Ngige and Adamu Adamu go gree make you pay dem even one month?
With dis dia nansens 'no work,no pay bla bla bla'.....dem go confused you since ur own na anywhere ur cabinet people push you go na dia you go dey.
Chaaaii,I try wella to table ASUU matter give General Buhari himself directly for nairaland!!!
grin grin shocked

Who is the Boss?

Is Ngige or Adamu the Boss?
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Pacesetter123(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

Who is the Boss?

Is Ngige or Adamu the Boss?
Nah dem come be the Boss..oo cos na dem dey controlled "YOU".
Re: Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work by Chimookigwe: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Where is that dwarf Ngige today?
Gone

Where is the fake Professor Pantami today?
Forgotten.

But ASUU is here, IPPIS has been set aside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.