Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (40291 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by funshint(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2022
KaLuCh:

His military reserve and civilians are protesting in the street and leaving the country in droves? You dey tell me to read well but na you no know wetin you dey talk.
Stop believing what you read from Western news hook, line and sinker. Most people leaving Russia now are mostly foreigners especially those from Finland.

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by zrocky: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2022
You are wise. Even Ukrainian know this truth. We in Europe are already feeling the heat. Imaginethey ask us to manage our heating system for this cold winter.
Last last Ukraine go finished patapata
Teaser4:
Patiently, waiting for their “lord reactor”, dem don Dey change speech for baba….

If God forbid Putin nuke Kiev, heaven will not fall, life goes on….na Zelenski loss be that, nato/USA no go engage in nuclear war, cos there will be no winner. One loser is certain, that’s “Ukraine”.

Donbass will be reunited with Russia, nothing go happen, if dem born Zelenski well make he strike Donbass after the referendum, he go clear 4 his face weda Putin fit use nuke or not….

Let Donbass go, they are pro Russian anyways…. This last move is the last trap, west can bark and sanctions as usual, then move on, or kiss their civilization goodbye including Russia too, that’s if this escalated(Nuclear war)

Nothing new coming from the west, more weapons, sanctions…Russia already draw the line here, strike Donbass after the referendum and God be with em all.

PS: Don’t quote me, I won’t read nor reply…. Go and hang yourself if this posts doesn’t go down well with you.

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2022
zrocky:
You are wise. Even Ukrainian know this truth. We in Europe are already feeling the heat. Imaginethey ask us to manage our heating system for this cold winter.
Last last Ukraine go finished patapata
I saw that on the news, God will keep you safe brother
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Mrtaye:

I don't understand you naw cos it seems you are shifting the goal post,is dombass is Russia territory and is it right to steal another country?
MrTaye, I no Dey shift any goal post, that’s why I said you should do a lil research on the subject matter, if you do, you go see all the answers you seek. You’ll see why Donbass region is so special to Russia and what they have been going through since 2014, in the hands of Kiev regime.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Ibime:

My unfortunate father is getting emotional Putard. He is a heartless human being who has been glorying in unprovoked murder of innocents for months. Now e dey pain me gaga as my Lord Putard dey collect wotowoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPo6FpdRqFI

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Themandator:

My father is a mumu, which of the news sources are you to trust now, going forward seeing that all the so called telegram post declaring that Russia as Victor has ended up in smoke

How my tiny brains believed that a country whose total military budget is not up to ten percent of the budget of the US alone on defense will make a dent in a conventional war with the US is a proof of your strong mumuness

HIMARS.. Just HIMARS not even with ATACSM missile system that travels at Mach 3.5 and all stealthy with a reach of 300km

This is just HIMARS with 84km reach

My father is unfortunate
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by zrocky: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Teaser4:
I saw that on the news, God will keep you safe brother
amen

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Mumu

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Teaser4:

Just this truck sent your Russia running helter-skelter and threatening nuclear attack that will affect it own nations as much as Ukraine

Russia total military budget for all it Armed services is almost what US voted for this war....mumu supporting a country that relies on Iran drones and rockets missiles from North Korea...

Using militants from Syria and Iran and the so caps Wagner group and yet been dealt with like small children even the chechen rebels and Belarus giving a helping hand

Mumu ma

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2022
funshint:

Stop believing what you read from Western news hook, line and sinker. Most people leaving Russia now are mostly foreigners especially those from Finland.

That is how your kind repeatedly asked us not to belive the western media that Russia was taking territory, had the best war machines on earth bla bla... They will do this and that... But just HIMARS has sent Russian soldiers running for their lives leaving behind over 300 million dollars worth of arms and a munitions... Tanks everywhere left by then and this is the soldiers that putin himself called professional..... Yet they with helps from chechen rebels, Wagner and Syrian and Iranian fighters couldnt hold down their positions

What would have happened if atams systems was supplies as missiles for HIMARS

Ukraine would probably be in Moscow by now
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by KaLuCh: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2022
funshint:

Dude, people ARE leaving Russia! Wtf!

AND PUTIN IS CONSCRIPTING CIVILIANS WITH MILITARY BACKGROUND. That's his so called 3m reserve.

Even your Putin controlled media is reporting the same. Russians are speaking out against the move. You, millions of miles away in Nigeria, who watch everything you know about this war on telegram and biased news houses are typing trash you have no clue about, ignoring the glaring obvious.

Russia military was badly dealt with in Ukraine, same as Ukrainian forces. Putin is troubled and CONSCRIPTING (Google the word) civilians, and you are more confident of his victory than even him. Anyways, yall bragging the next few weeks will be the fall of Ukraine abi annexation of Donbas, let's wait and see your next excuse by December.

I've never met a more ridiculous bunch.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by loswhite(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

You people and this your pathetic propaganda sha, it is a partial mobilization you moot they are drawing officers from Thier reserves not civilians, you brought up stupid western sources that has been spreading lies since February.
The amount of people in that protest is not up to 100 ,in a country of 145million o, Putin's approval rate is 80% and your attempt to portray anything else is just plain pathetic
Someone like you will disagree with everything that comes out From NTA but believe everything that comes out from Russia News ...lol Clown

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by loswhite(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by shogsman(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2022
loswhite:
Someone like you will disagree with everything that comes out From NTA but believe everything that comes out from Russia News ...lol Clown
Unlike you I'm not daft,I make my own research before I believe stupid people that are prone to spread lies and misinformation, I mean a typical ignoramus like you would believe the ghost of Kiev was real, a pilot shooting down 50 planes won't be out of the ordinary for a moot like yourself, but to us with actual exposure and intelligence we know it's bogus

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by MasterKernel: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

They're in your family house, he's losing but he controls 30% of Ukraine and a region as big as Belgium inside Ukraine, who fought and took control of those lands abeg,was it your kinsmen?

Illiteracy is the very first sign of extremism. What took Russia 5 months to gain, went down in less than a week.

Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporzizhia, Kherson and Crimea are under the control of separatist groups, not Russia.

Kindly read up and stop making fool of the school that graduated you.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by shogsman(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2022
MasterKernel:

Illiteracy is the very first sign of extremism. What took Russia 5 months to gain, went down in less than a week.

Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporzizhia, Kherson and Crimea are under the control of separatist groups, not Russia.

Oh the same separatist group that is voting to join Russia right, I'm sorry but I just have to say it,you're a compound fool.
So you mean the separatists don't work for Russia right, which country are they trying to join, Nigeria?
Who is supplying weapons to them and gave them independence,is it your grandfather's house.
Everyday you lot's amaze me with how out of touch you are with international relations

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by MasterKernel: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

Oh the same separatist group that is voting to join Russia right, I'm sorry but I just have to say it,you're a compound fool.
So you mean the separatists don't work for Russia right, which country are they trying to join, Nigeria?
Who is supplying weapons to them and gave them independence,is it your grandfather's house.
Everyday you lot's amaze me with how out of touch you are with international relations

It's your brain that's messed by your imaginary blood thirty demon god that didn't allow you to know that they didn't fight in those areas hold by the separatists.

Besides they aren't ready to fight, rather they're depending on Russia to save them.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by shogsman(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
MasterKernel:

It's your brain that's messed by your imaginary blood thirty demon god that didn't allow you to know that they didn't fight in those areas hold by the separatists.

Besides they aren't ready to fight, rather they're depending on Russia to save them.
You don't deserve a response from me boy, you're too far below the intellectual scale,you don't even know the basics, so bugger off and don't ever quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by MasterKernel: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

You don't deserve a response from me boy, you're too far below the intellectual scale,you don't even know the basics, so bugger off and don't ever quote me again

You can't match intellectual discussion without throwing tantrums and bants, with kindergarten logic like an islamic extremist.

When next you want pick up a fight, be guided because I'll feed your meat to the vultures.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Mrtaye: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Teaser4:
MrTaye, I no Dey shift any goal post, that’s why I said you should do a lil research on the subject matter, if you do, you go see all the answers you seek. You’ll see why Donbass region is so special to Russia and what they have been going through since 2014, in the hands of Kiev regime.

I understand you but it should be legitimate,ab initio why was dombass is Ukraine and not in Russia
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Appleyard(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
alcuin:
So much ignorance on this thread.

Those regions are about to be part of the Russian Federation and Russia is preparing to defend her territory. Its as simple as that.

Ukraine does not have an army now. Its all NATO.

This is a war between Russia and 30 countries under NATO.

Facts.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by justuschi50: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
lagosrd:

Stop this self hallucination, Putin is currently in "sefia" pains and the reason he is desperate to co-opt reservatives into his weak army . Abi na those innocent newbies go fight nuclear battle.

Putin will soon be no more, mark it and the world will have peace. How can you take some territories from people's land and say they want to join your country, who does that . If he thinks he can use those stuffs to blackmail the west, you will have no choice then to be sorry for him.

Only supports from the west alone he can't cope, his battle tanks are all ragtags and his Chinese counterpart are laughing at him for requesting for friendship that will drag them I to the war. If NATO now decides to take him on , he will be defeated with ease.

Having nuclear weapons is not enough as using them on time and having the precision to use them when needed.

He invaded Georgia and made away with it
He did it in Cremea, and he was left
Now in Donbass and other places. Let him go and pick the dead bodies of his teenage kids soilders murdered all over the Ukraine.

It almost time and you will be dazed. We only want him to exhaust his
Men
Ammunitions
Logistics too before the real blow will be dealt to him.
guy pls investigate the situation before talk nonsense. People in Donbass want to become part of Russia but USA is preventing that with the Ukrainian govt beside 30% of Ukraine are ethnic Russia if u don't know.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Appleyard(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
MasterKernel:

Not really bro. The two Separatist groups alone stand no chance against such an overwhelming Ukrainian forces of 600,000 standing army. Hence, the Russian limited intervention.

The whole of Luhansk region was taking by Russian regular forces supported by Donbass militias.

Zaporzizhia was taken by Regular Russian forces dressed like hunters hunting bear in the snow. You can go back and watch the footage when they stormed the nuclear plant earlier on. cool

Kherson was the first city to fall to the Russian regular army.

Donestsk city and some accompanying towns (not the whole region yet, which is still a work in progress) is under the control of the Donetsk People's Republic milita supported by Russian forces from all directions.

This is why Russia need additional troops to support the ones on ground because when you look at the map of the territories they hold currently, you will see that they are so stretched thin that without additional troops, they can't dig in deep defensively. Heck, they even stationed military police to guard Izyum because they're critically short of manpower. Hence, the rapid success of the tactical push by the Ukie forces in that direction lately.

No, they didn't lose everything they gained for the past five months. Calm down with the exaggeration. cool They only lost 6000 square kilometers of land, with Izyum being the most strategically important one. They still hold 136,000 square kilometers of territory, and that includes the four regions that would be holding referendum to join Moscow tomorrow. That's not a small achievement with less than 300,000 men. We are talking of a territory that is as big as Bulgaria and Belgium combined.

Lastly, Crimea is not under the control of separatists. It is a full fledged Russian territory with their own provincial governing authority. You can research it.

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Appleyard(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mrtaye:

I understand you but it should be legitimate,ab initio why was dombass is Ukraine and not in Russia

What should be legitimate? The referendum? undecided
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
LadyExcellency:

When Trump warned him of use of chemical weapons in Syria, he tried it and Trump wiped out 200 to 300 Russian troops and nothing happened .

Russia is a third world army with nuclear weapons
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Teaser4:
Patiently, waiting for their “lord reactor”, dem don Dey change speech for baba….

If God forbid Putin nuke Kiev, heaven will not fall, life goes on….na Zelenski loss be that, nato/USA no go engage in nuclear war, cos there will be no winner. One loser is certain, that’s “Ukraine”.

Donbass will be reunited with Russia, nothing go happen, if dem born Zelenski well make he strike Donbass after the referendum, he go clear 4 his face weda Putin fit use nuke or not….

Let Donbass go, they are pro Russian anyways…. This last move is the last trap, west can bark and sanctions as usual, then move on, or kiss their civilization goodbye including Russia too, that’s if this escalated(Nuclear war)

Nothing new coming from the west, more weapons, sanctions…Russia already draw the line here, strike Donbass after the referendum and God be with em all.

PS: Don’t quote me, I won’t read nor reply…. Go and hang yourself if this posts doesn’t go down well with you.

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
fergie001:
Russians, especially men, are scrambling to flee Russia after Putin announced mobilization of another 300,000 soldiers to be drafted in Ukraine.

Conscription in Russia at ages 18-27 is mandatory.

The Russia-Finnish border is blocked as people flee. Speculations are rife that the border guards will begin to turn back citizens.

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Themandator post=116909814][/quote].

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Mrtaye: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

What should be legitimate? The referendum? undecided
Taking another country's territory should be legitimate and not by force
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Themandator: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

You people and this your pathetic propaganda sha, it is a partial mobilization you moot they are drawing officers from Thier reserves not civilians, you brought up stupid western sources that has been spreading lies since February.
The amount of people in that protest is not up to 100 ,in a country of 145million o, Putin's approval rate is 80% and your attempt to portray anything else is just plain pathetic

But the propaganda of the west has turned into reality.... Russia is running away leaving equipment

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by lagosrd: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
justuschi50:
guy pls investigate the situation before talk nonsense. People in Donbass want to become part of Russia but USA is preventing that with the Ukrainian govt beside 30% of Ukraine are ethnic Russia if u don't know.

You're the one talking jagoons . I have someone living in donbass. Sogbo
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Appleyard(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mrtaye:

Taking another country's territory should be legitimate and not by force

That's why the regions are calling for referendum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism / China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.