Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (40259 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by haaryobhami: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Quaddafi29:
This is what he should have done since as he is at war with NATO by proxy. Declare full war and put your nuclear forces on alert, any strange movement, you wipe them out. Warn everyone to evacuate Kiev and then level it. Send hitmen after the comedian and shut his dirty talkative mouth quiet. Is this not Russia that humbled Hitler and Napoleon again?
am sure d whole world will clap for him after he use nuclear weapon on unkraine since it’s only Russia that has monopoly over nuclear weapon,btw a nuclear fallout will affect Russia also btw due to radiation. You pootin fans should Analyze constructively abeg

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by KaLuCh: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
alcuin:

Lol.

You guys just get emotional over nothing.

NATO was formed PRIMARILY to defend against USSR/Russia.

Please, think well before replying me.

You're not just getting emotional, youre also emotionally spewing false information.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Mrtaye: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
educate yourself on the subject matter first, it’s free…..
What education are you talking about...
Lolz we are talking about soverignty... have you heard of that

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mrtaye:

What education are you talking about...
Lolz we are talking about soverignty... have you heard of that
kindly stay off my mention…. It seems you have a problem with comprehension, I said you should do your own research on the subject matter “Donbass” …. Mention me when you’re done. Till then, Adios!!!!
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Jostoman: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
Patiently, waiting for their “lord reactor”, dem don Dey change speech for baba….

If God forbid Putin nuke Kiev, heaven will not fall, life goes on….na Zelenski loss be that, nato/USA no go engage in nuclear war, cos there will be no winner. One loser is certain, that’s “Ukraine”.

Donbass will be reunited with Russia, nothing go happen, if dem born Zelenski well make he strike Donbass after the referendum, he go clear 4 his face weda Putin fit use nuke or not….

Let Donbass go, they are pro Russian anyways…. This last move is the last trap, west can bark and sanctions as usual, then move on, or kiss their civilization goodbye including Russia too, that’s if this escalated(Nuclear war)

Nothing new coming from the west, more weapons, sanctions…Russia already draw the line here, strike Donbass after the referendum and God be with em all
you and your overrated Putin no get small shame.

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by lagosrd: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
Patiently, waiting for their “lord reactor”, dem don Dey change speech for baba….

If God forbid Putin nuke Kiev, heaven will not fall, life goes on….na Zelenski loss be that, nato/USA no go engage in nuclear war, cos there will be no winner. One loser is certain, that’s “Ukraine”.

Donbass will be reunited with Russia, nothing go happen, if dem born Zelenski well make he strike Donbass after the referendum, he go clear 4 his face weda Putin fit use nuke or not….

Let Donbass go, they are pro Russian anyways…. This last move is the last trap, west can bark and sanctions as usual, then move on, or kiss their civilization goodbye including Russia too, that’s if this escalated(Nuclear war)

Nothing new coming from the west, more weapons, sanctions…Russia already draw the line here, strike Donbass after the referendum and God be with em all

Stop this self hallucination, Putin is currently in "sefia" pains and the reason he is desperate to co-opt reservatives into his weak army . Abi na those innocent newbies go fight nuclear battle.

Putin will soon be no more, mark it and the world will have peace. How can you take some territories from people's land and say they want to join your country, who does that . If he thinks he can use those stuffs to blackmail the west, you will have no choice then to be sorry for him.

Only supports from the west alone he can't cope, his battle tanks are all ragtags and his Chinese counterpart are laughing at him for requesting for friendship that will drag them I to the war. If NATO now decides to take him on , he will be defeated with ease.

Having nuclear weapons is not enough as using them on time and having the precision to use them when needed.

He invaded Georgia and made away with it
He did it in Cremea, and he was left
Now in Donbass and other places. Let him go and pick the dead bodies of his teenage kids soilders murdered all over the Ukraine.

It almost time and you will be dazed. We only want him to exhaust his
Men
Ammunitions
Logistics too before the real blow will be dealt to him.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Y’all should fvck off my mention. I no get energy for back and forth….. if my comments dey pain you , choke on it….
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by MasterKernel: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

You people and this your pathetic propaganda sha, it is a partial mobilization you moot they are drawing officers from Thier reserves not civilians, you brought up stupid western sources that has been spreading lies since February.
The amount of people in that protest is not up to 100 ,in a country of 145million o, Putin's approval rate is 80% and your attempt to portray anything else is just plain pathetic

What happened to the service men he went to Ukraine with the first time? I guess he's winning in your dream.

Is Aljazeera part of the Western Media, religion is a bastard, it makes some fellas to throw away logic.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Karnice600: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bigchristo:
I be wan vex skip ur post but I just say make I slow down let you know say you nor get sense, with all the problems I highlighted on the post you nor fit even pick one make we discuss am Abi? Next time learn to read n digest post before commenting

It's now obvious that all the problems you highlighted in your post are your personal problems, following you upandan like body odour.
Please see a counsellor asap before this depreciates to the Psychiatrist's desk.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Bigchristo: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Karnice600:

It's now obvious that all the problems you highlighted in your post are your personal problems, following you upandan like body odour.
Please see a counsellor asap before this depreciates to the Psychiatrist's desk.

You’re just a goat no cap, you need a psychiatrist evaluation if you can not understand what I said, depression kee you there
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by MasterKernel: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
According to the western retards, this is definition of failure

That Nigeria offers Railways and Cars to Niger, does it make Nigeria rich?

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Osariemen12: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
AishaDant:

Yet Buhari is still your president?

Huge shame on you for ignoring your forehead and talking about the foreheads of strangers.

Clown!

Just like Dombass, Nigeria will be liberated next year. Vote wisely is all I can advise.

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Karnice600: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
planetx:
By mobilizing 300,000 out of his 2 million reserve force. Putin has finally announced to the world that Russia is now in a full scale all out war with the Neo Nazi NATO. The original Ukrainian army have been largely destroyed in the early stages, but you will never know listening to the western propaganda outfits called media. So the war currently now is being fought by NATO using Ukrainian puppets, I predict full mobilization is coming very soon because this is now an existential threat to Russia sovereignty and if they think can destroy and balkanized Russia into weak puppet states, they are making a fatal mistake because we will be in a nuclear war before that will happen.

Original Ukrainian army destroyed, so na who come dey retake russian held territory for Ukraine? who pootin dey mobilize to go fight? NATO? you see any F15, F35 or Western tanks for Ukraine?

5 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Karnice600: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amayabor1:

It is you that is a supporter of Russia and China that is not a slave to these countries? Zombie!!! Russia is calling on its military reserves. It was zombies like you that said the war will not pass a month. It was zombies like you that said Russia is not yet using it's main soldiers for the war. They are calling on reserves now. When will the main soldiers start fighting? grin grin. A country invades another country, you have no problem with that. The west supplies weapons to ukraine to defend itself, you are wailing. Your wailing just began. The fool is talking about EU blocking $300Million gift to Africa. Zombies! I thought some of you said Sanctions doesn't affect Russia. How come Russia want to gift their own money to Africa, they can't? So, Russia is invading Ukraine, it is now they deem it fit to gift Africa $300 million. What has been Russia's assistance to Africa prior to the war? The west you so much hate has provided billions of dollars worth of aid to Africa and continue to do so. Your worthless self may have been a beneficiary of such aid to Nigeria, but you are here condemning them.

Clowns!!!
Lol..
Crowned clowns

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Corridon: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
BJanta:

And you think Russia can fight a world wR with its ragtag military? A force that is a.most defeated by a lowrated Ukraine just behind its borders ? Is it only Russia that has nucllear weapons ? Have we not seen the quality of their militaey hardware and personnel ? Its all empty threart , bro.
So true. Russia na empty barrel.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Corridon: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
toxtimmy:
I no even get NEPA or clean water to drink I dey waste my time for big boys matter..

Please let me devote my thoughts and address kidnapping and armed bandits in my family.

Sorry for your problems
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Yankee101: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Prehensile you point one finger out, four others are pointing right back at you
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Houstency(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
information is free, do your research and stop capping

Fvck off my mention

Thought you were reasonable, sorry for engaging a kid. The information your forefathers posted right, Researcher extraordinaire?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Houstency:

Thought you were reasonable, sorry for engaging you, I’m a kid. The information my forefathers posted right, Researcher extraordinaire?
you started using nl in 2014….when I registered here you still Dey play inside the rain with only pants…. Check that profile son, I’m your father online and offline…. Dumba$$ fvck off my mention…

No be me go dey spoon feed you, oh I forget na daily 50mb and nairaland free mode you dey use …. Channel your frustrations to Buhari, putin ain’t responsible for your misfortunes.

I posted a screenshot you still Dey doubt am, something wey you can easily verify for free online, you con dey insult your father… that your wretched father …. Hope you Dey check on him sha, make hunger no kill am

Don’t reply, I won’t read nor reply….

3 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by shogsman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
MasterKernel:

What happened to the service men he went to Ukraine with the first time? I guess he's winning in your dream.

Is Aljazeera part of the Western Media, religion is a bastard, it makes some fellas to throw away logic.
They're in your family house, he's losing but he controls 30% of Ukraine and a region as big as Belgium inside Ukraine, who fought and took control of those lands abeg,was it your kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

They're in your family house, he's losing but he controls 30% of Ukraine and a region as big as Belgium inside Ukraine, who fought and took control of those lands abeg,was it your kinsmen?
bro you get time sha…. Abeg free em

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Houstency(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
you started using nl in 2014….when I registered here you still Dey play in the rain with only pants…. Check that profile son, I’m your father online and offline…. Dumba$$ fvck off my mention…

No be me go dey spoon feed you, oh I forget na daily 50mb and nairaland free mode you dey…. Channel your frustrations to Buhari, putin ain’t responsible for your misfortunes.

I posted a screenshot you still Dey doubt am, something wey you can easily verify for free online, you con dey insult your father… that your wretched father …. Hope you Dey check on him sha, make hunger no kill am

Don’t reply, I won’t read nor reply….

Just a retarded fool, so fool of yourself. You even proved me right, going to check one's profile, if not a nonentity and a toddler, who has time for all that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Houstency:

Just a retarded fool, so fool of yourself. You even proved me right, going to check one's profile, if not a nonentity and a toddler, who has time for all that?
Goan feed your father first, make hunger no kill am…. Poor boy

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Houstency(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Teaser4:
Goan feed your father first, make hunger no kill am…. Poor boy

Certified Mugu, thought you said you would neither read nor reply?? The faecal matter you have for a brain has started its regular malfunctioning..little wonder you're displaying the cretin in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by coke75: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
poor ruskies

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
That was the last reply….

E pain am

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Horokrox: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Do we know before? Pls take your foolishness elsewhere. I don't do minors.
Shut up your insect larvae infested mouth and go back to doing what your ancestors are best at

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by planetx: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Once the the referendum is held in Donbass and the two other regions, and they voted to become part of Russia that will be the end of the Nato noisemakers. Putin is a strategic military genius, the moment you now attack the Dombas which are now legitimate Russian territory all bets are off and Russia will take any measures to defend it's territory. Keep pouring weapons to the neo nazis in Ukraine egging them on, the war is about to take a very dramatic turn. Putin is about to take the gloves off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by coke75: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
No, those won't be 'legitimate Russian territories'. It doesn't work like that grin
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by MT: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Putin does not have monopoly of madness. US will not stand by and watch Russia forcibly changes the world order. US wont respond with nuclear weapon. With this funny-looking Russian army, US have enough conventional military hardware to sink Russia ship, enforce no fly-zone over Ukraine and hit the command and control of Russia that will fire the nuclear weapon,

The CIA operatives are active, the satellites are focused on Russia and there are lot of simulated war games going on with the Tiger team assembled by Biden, in case Russia comes through with the use of nuclear weapon.

Just sit by and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
coke75:
No, those won't be 'legitimate Russian territories'. It doesn't work like that grin
oh yeah it does works like that, na why dem Dey panic be that, you don’t need all the countries support for that, no be all countries approved Kosovo, na only Turkey sef recognized Northern Cyprus as a country. Nah so dem Dey run the game….
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Teaser4(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
MT:
Putin does not have monopoly of madness. US will not stand by and watch Russia forcibly changes the world order. US wont respond with nuclear weapon. With this funny-looking Russian army, US have enough conventional military hardware to sink Russia ship, enforce no fly-zone over Ukraine and hit the command and control of Russia that will fire the nuclear weapon,

The CIA operatives are active, the satellites are focused on Russia and there are lot of simulated war games going on with the Tiger team assembled by Biden, in case Russia comes through with the use of nuclear weapon.

Just sit by and watch.
You’re right. No one has monopoly over nukes, na Russia and USA get the bragging rights. Biden reiterated today during his UN speech that, there won’t be winner and it shouldn’t come up. I think it’s a form of deterrence…..

The reasons for the referendum are crystal that’s why most western leaders are calling it a sham, they know what that means…. One thing is certain, Ukraine won’t be able to shell Donbass after the referendum…

Lmao, the funny ones you saw on bbc, cnn or Skynews lol…. The funny looking Russian army already did this(image) the funny looking Russian army are the reasons for this referendum

USA CAN’T declare no fly zone in Ukraine, simply because Russia is a super powered nuclear country. I’m sure if they can do that, dem go don do am since…that’s why nato are engaging in a proxy war, they can’t fight Russia directly simply because of “nuclear weapons ”, they ain’t scared , but it’s not only reckless but insane… even USA can’t fight North Korea directly, na only sanctions dem fit do. You don’t go to a war with a nuclear powered country, no matter how small, it’s suicidal. That’s why they don’t want Iran to acquire nuclear weapons, Biden reiterated again today at the UN submit. Nuclear weapons no be childplay

So dem no go send wrong signal, na everytime dem Dey reiterate say dem no Dey war with Russia, Josep Borell still talk am today….

One last thing, when it comes to modern nuclear weapons Russia is far ahead of USA, you can fact-check me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake / Indonesian Army Ends 'Two-Finger' Virginity Tests On Female Recruits / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.